Status: Complete

We Only Come Out at Night

Torture

TJ's P.O.V
It was taking longer than I liked. Why not have some fun? I still had her feather, brilliant. Hurting Ricky was amusing, it was even more amusing when I could see how he reacted to me hurting his precious Alyssa.

Alyssa's P.O.V
I was suddenly woken by Creatures by the infamous Motionless In White playing out of my phone. Angelo. I groaned, grabbed the phone and answered it.
“Yeah?”
“Lyss, it's Ricky.” Ange sounded worried.
“What's wrong?”
“He woke up screaming, its similar to when Mads was kidnapped.”
I was so going to kill TJ.
“I'll be right over.”
“See you.”
Ange hung up and I quickly got changed. I walked as fast as I could on the ground that was starting to frost over. I knocked on the door and Ange quickly answered it.
“He's in his room.”
I nodded and walked in. I heard him cry out and sprinted up the stairs.
“Ricky?”
He groaned and I opened the door. He was on his bed writhing in pain. I sat beside him and held his face in my hands.
“Lyss,” he groaned.
“I'm right here.”
He shook his head.
“I'm here.”
He cried out and opened his eyes. They were pure white. I kissed him to try and break him out of it. It took him a while to kiss back. I pulled away to see his blue eyes again.
“Are you okay?”
“Yeah, TJ's torturing me again.”
“Block him out, he can't get me.”
He looked away and his eyes welled up. I hugged him tightly, stroking his hair.
“Everything's okay.”
I looked to the window to see TJ smirking.
“Bastard!” I shouted.
“What?”
I got up and ran to the window and flung it open. TJ was on the ground smirking up at me.
“Mother fucker!”
I climbed down the tree and jumped down. I ran after him and tackled him to the ground. I punched him over and over.
“Leave...him...alone!”
“Or what?” he spat. I punched him in the face.
“Stay away.”
“This is a nice position.”
He smirked at me and I punched him again. Hands wrapped around my arms as I was about to swing again and pulled me off him gently. Ricky. TJ reached out and ripped part of Ricky's shirt.
“I'll leave him alone, but you can take his place,” TJ barked.
He got up and stumbled away. Ricky spun me around and looked sternly at me.
“What did you do?”
“He can't hurt you, that's all I care about.”
“Seeing you hurt hurts me.”
“Not as much as it does physically.”
I walked back into the house and into the living room. Ange wasn't there, probably in his room. I collapsed on the sofa.
"Do you know what it's like to deal with that?"
"I'm prepared to know if you're not the one being hurt."
He was arguing but I paid no attention. I had an image of him in my head, looks like TJ wanted to get right to business. I braced myself for the oncoming torture. Suddenly Ricky was stabbed and I tried not to wince. He was stabbed in the stomach several times, that itself was enough to make me want to scream. I managed to hide it from him until a gun was held to his head in my mind. I whimpered and he crouched in front of me.
"Lyss?"
"I'm fine," I groaned.
"No you're not."
"I'm fine," I said gritting my teeth.
He cupped my face and tucked my hair behind my ears.
"You can get through it. Just remember it's not happening."
I nodded and closed my eyes in pain. Seeing him shot several times wasn't helping with the pain. TJ came into the picture and punched him on the gun and knife wounds. I cried out and felt Ricky stroking my face. It helped me notice the flaws in the vision, it was too dark then too vibrant and Ricky seemed to be paralysed. I opened my eyes but I couldn't see him. It made it much worse. I winced at another punch.
"I'm here, I promise I'll won't leave."
I closed my eyes again and blocked out the image in my head with the memory of yesterday. I opened my eyes to see Ricky looking at me worriedly.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
He smiled a little and kissed me. An image of Ricky beaten and bloody on the ground entered my mind but I pushed it aside, focusing on Ricky. I blocked the image out and studied his face. It seemed to work, the image faded until it no longer existed. I blinked a couple of times making sure the image was gone.
“Lyss?”
“It's gone.”
He broke out into a beautiful smile which made me smile. He stroked one of my cheeks with his thumb.
“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” Chris' familiar voice said.
Ricky moved his hands down to my waist.
“What does it look like?” Ricky asked looking at them.
They were all there. I looked at Ange who was pretending to be innocent. I shook my head at him and he wrapped an arm around Maddie's waist.
“You're together?” Allie asked hopefully.
We looked at each other then turned back to them. “Duh,” we said together.
Maddie grinned and hugged me. Ricky moved away and sat on the floor.
“It's about time!” she shouted.
“Did you have to shout in my ear?”
“Yes.”
She jumped away, back to Ange.
“You look cute together,” Heather commented.
“Guys, could you stop staring?” I asked.
They looked away awkwardly.
“Why?” Balz whispered.
We laughed at him.
“Don't worry, we'll behave,” Ricky said.
I raised an eyebrow at him.
“Around you guys,” he added.
I smiled triumphantly and the girls laughed.
“We know who's the boss in your relationship,” Kylie said.
I winked at them and Ricky lightly hit my leg acting hurt. Although I was just tortured I was having fun joking around.
“Have you done it yet?” Ryan asked.
“Dude!” I yelled.
“We only starting going out yesterday,” Ricky informed.
“And you didn't tell me!” Maddie shrieked.
“Sorry,” I muttered.
“Still, you're best friends, you're literally at that point where you have sex,” Chris said.
“No, we haven't,” Ricky answered.
“At least that's something that hasn't changed,” Balz muttered.
Amelia stroked his back, at least he wasn't furious. He was ready to kill when Ange left.
“Tell me?” Heather mouthed.
I nodded and smiled. She smiled back happily.
“We should go, leave you two alone,” Ivy said pushing Vic and Chris out with her.
“Thanks,” I mouthed.
“You owe me one,” she mouthed back as she herded the guys out with the help of the girls.
“You don't like the idea of behaving then?”
“You realise that means no feeding, no tongue-”
“Yeah, you're right.”
I laughed a little and he smiled again. It made my heart flutter. He gave me that look meant for only my eyes, love. I realised why the gang valued mates so much, it was an amazing feeling to find yours. He placed his hands on my knees.
“What are you thinking so hard about?”
“Just this whole thing about mates.”
“Don't think to hard about it.”
“I'm not, just thinking how lucky I am to be with you.”
He smiled and stood up to lean down. The kiss was filled with love, and a little lust but that wasn't important at this moment. I pulled away before it could get too heated.
“Dammit, I forgot.”
I laughed. “Later,” I said softly.
He smiled and nodded then fell down beside me and sighed tiredly.
“What time is it?” I asked.
“Half eight,” he said checking the clock beside him.
“Why did he have to be up so early?” I groaned.
Ricky chuckled and turned the TV on. He surfed through the channels eventually settling on Friends. I grinned and he chuckled resting his head on my shoulder. As the episode went on his head ended up on my lap and I started playing with his hair, twirling it around my fingers then letting it go. His breathing slowed and it took me a while to realise he had fallen asleep.
“Hey,” Maddie said from the doorway.
“Hey,” I replied quietly.
“Where's Ricky?”
I pointed at my lap. She frowned and walked around the sofa to face me. She shook her head at him and plopped down beside me.
“So, you're together then.”
“Yeah.”
“How'd it happen?”
I recalled it to her leaving out the part where he cornered me in the kitchen. If he was listening I didn't want to remind him, I'd have to tell Maddie how I felt, he'd know and then be encouraged to do it again, which I didn't mind but I don't think I'd be able to hold myself back.
“Wow, that's cute.”
“You and Ange getting together was cuter.”
She gave me a disbelieving look, which wasn't rare.
“You're such girls,” Ricky muttered from my lap. How did I know?
“D'ya want me to be manly?”
“No, I mean giving all the details, it's much more simple with guys.”
He turned around so he was looking up.
“Of course it is,” Maddie said. “I have to go, Ange is at mine and I told him I'd be there now.”
“Bye chica,” I said.
“Bye Mads.”
“Bye you two.”
The door opened and closed.
“What d'ya want to do?” Ricky asked.
“I don't mind what we're doing now.”
He nodded thoughtfully and rested his head on my lap again. I pushed his hair away from his face so I could see his eyes better. He closed his eyes and I smiled at his peaceful face. His breathing slowed and I knew he was definitely asleep this time. I started flicking through the channels before landing on Inception. I started watching occasionally glancing down at Ricky to still see him fast asleep. He didn't wake up again until the movie was over.
“I take it you didn't sleep well last night.”
“No.” He sounded really tired.
I started playing with his hair again.
“Also you're a lot comfier than the bed.”
“Don't get too comfy cause I need to get up soon to make sure there's still circulation in my legs.”
He stayed quiet for a minute then smiled.
“Yep, there is.”
I lightly hit him on the shoulder and he moved away so I could get up. I stood up, grimaced a little at the pain and walked into the kitchen to make tea.
“Ange woke you up when he called didn't he?”
“Yeah, this is my first cup today.”
“I'm sorry.”
“It's not your fault.”
“He called you for a reason,” he whispered to himself.
“What reason?”
He looked shocked.
“I'm not a vamp but I can still hear.”
He started blushing and shook his head. I didn't push him.
I grabbed a cup for him and made coffee and tea for us. He smiled gratefully. We walked back into the living room and put on Edward Scissorhands. The gang ran in with the exception of Mads and Ange and sat down around us. It was nice, except when Ivy burst into tears at the end of it. Balz seemed to get over the change thankfully. We watched another movie, just like any other day. It was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took so long, I have homework, tests to revise for, an oral (I don't know any of it and it's tomorrow :/) and family stuff but I'm pushing that aside for you lovely people. Thanks for reading, subscribing and recommending and thanks Midnight.Moments for commenting :)
See y'all later xx