Status: Complete

We Only Come Out at Night

The Devil's Arrival

TJ's P.O.V
We're ready, finally. Now I can hit them where it hurts. I picked up the dagger Chloe got me. Angel metal, demon tears and vampire blood, made just for vampires, I hope they suffer. And I can make sure I only kill Chris, Ryan and Ricky. Then two of those Mexicans and Balz's girl. They're definitely not vampires, I'll let the demons and vampires to take care of them, and hold back the others. Then I can take Maddie and her blood slave, Angelo.

Unknown P.O.V
He's going to strike tomorrow, I need to take action now. I needed to give them the best chance for survival. Tell Alyssa to be wary of what TJ showed her in her dreams and help them find out who he would kill. He was careful to not let anyone know. I walked down the street and stood outside Chris' door. Its about time they found out who I really am.

Alyssa's P.O.V
There was a knock on the door and Chris got up. He answered the door.
“Hey man, how are you?” Chris asked.
A deep voice answered, “I'm great, man, how are you?”
“I'm good, come on in.”
Chris appeared at the doorway with someone behind him. All I saw was a bit of hair behind Chris, they must be similar in height. Chris stepped aside and Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides was standing there. Maddie's jaw dropped and Heather looked really excited.
“Hey,” he said.
“What's up?” Balz asked.
“Um, actually I'm here to talk to you, all of you.”
“All of us?” Ghost asked.
Andy's eyes landed on me and he froze. Ricky wrapped an arm around my waist sending a clear message.
“Yo? Andy?” Chris asked.
He wasn't blinking and barely moving. It took him a while to compose himself again.
“Sorry, I'll explain everything. Alyssa, be careful.”
He looked me dead in the eye. I've never met him yet he knows my name and is telling me to be careful.
“How do you know her name?” Ricky asked cautiously.
“I'm not who you think I am. I'm the Devil.”
That was blunt. And shocking.
“Isn't Chloe the Devil?” I asked.
“She's God, she's your idea of the Devil,” Andy answered.
“So, you're the Devil but everyone thinks you're God?” Allie asked.
“Yes.”
“I'm guessing that means Heaven is actually Hell and Hell is Heaven,” Amelia said getting her head around it.
“Exactly.”
“That explains why I felt the need to fall,” Ivy said to herself.
“Actually, you rose. You're not a fallen angel, you're a risen angel.”
“Sweet,” I said.
“I need your help,” Andy said looking around the room.
“Why should we?” Ryan asked.
“Because you're my creation, not Chloe's. I'm done taking care of her troublesome angels just to go along with the stereotype. That's why Alyssa and Maddie found it easy to flip their gift, you've been under Chloe's influence, she's twisting my demons and vampires into something they're not. And she's letting TJ raise a small army to attack you.”
We stayed quiet for a moment.
“Anything else we should know?” Vic asked.
“He plans to take Maddie and Angelo back and kill some of you,” Andy said quietly looking at the ground.
“Who?” Mike asked, holding Heather closer to him.
“I'm not sure yet, I just found out about that now. I won't know until he tells someone, and he has to soon otherwise they'll create havoc.”
“When will they attack?” Angelo asked.
“Tomorrow, I would have came earlier but I honestly didn't think he would go along with it. TJ's all talk and no action.”
“Don't we know it,” Jaime commented.
“Is there anything else you can tell us?” Kylie asked.
“Not yet, I should know his plan soon.”
“Have a seat, you'll be here for a while,” Heather commanded.
He sat on the arm of the sofa beside him and smiled at her. He smiled at the movie playing and leaned against the wall. Ricky kissed the top of my head and got up. The girls uttered a quiet 'aw' and I rolled my eyes.
“You're kidding,” Ricky said.
“You're so cute together,” Ivy said smiling at us.
I smiled at the memory of Halloween when I was telling Ricky that Maddie and Ange would look cute together. He rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen.
“Who's holding the whip?” Chris asked.
“What?”
“You know, the whip,” Ryan repeated then made the sound of a whip.
I rolled my eyes.
“Leave her alone,” Allie said.
We all made the sound of a whip and Ryan growled. Ricky looked around the doorway confused and amused at the same time.
“What's going on?”
“Ryan's whipped,” Maddie said smiling.
He shook his head and went back into the kitchen. Andy was smirking at us.
“I hope all my creations aren't like this.”
“Why not?” Heather asked.
“You're so much weirder than me.”
“And that's a good thing,” I said smiling sweetly at him.
He just smirked then froze again. TJ must be doing something. It took him longer than before to snap out of it. When he did he looked horrified.
“Andy?” Maddie asked.
He looked at her sadly.
“Who?” Kylie asked.
Ricky came in, surveyed the situation and put an arm around me protectively. Andy looked down in despair.
“Dude, just tell us,” Chris said getting annoyed.
“You, Ryan and Ricky are going to die. As well as Amelia and two demons.”
I leaned into Ricky not wanting to think about it. I couldn't lose him already. He held me close to him and I looked at my best friends, I couldn't lose them either.
“What can we do?” I asked.
“What?” Andy asked.
“What can we do to stop him.”
“I don't think there's anything we can do. He gave you a warning in the form of a dream that might help.”
The significant thing was the dagger.
“We need to keep the vampires away from him.”
Andy nodded.
“Where will it happen?” Allie asked. She was holding onto Ryan as though her life depended on it, I knew how that felt.
“I don't know, he's going to lead them there and attack.”
“It could be any of our places,” Balz said clinging to Amelia.
“Everyone can't hide in the same place, we need to spread out,” Turtle said.
I got up and hugged him, his mate wasn't here to do it, then Jaime, then Chris. I returned to Ricky and he wrapped his arms around me, we wouldn't be leaving the others side all night. We made a plan to spread out among the four houses: Chris and Ghost's; Balz and Ryan's; Angelo and Ricky's; and the house PTV shared. I would be in Ricky's with Angelo, Ricky and Maddie. If TJ came here I would have to protect the three of them, Maddie could also die if she was stabbed. Andy agreed to go to each house if they struck at several of them to help out when needed. As the Devil he could transport, which was quite cool.
“Was this part of The Plan?” Balz asked.
“No, if any of you die I have to re-write it, which will take a while.”
More to add to the weight on my shoulders. Don't die if I want to fulfil my 'pre-determined future'. It was probably already changed if this wasn't meant to happen. I make my own future.
We watched movies enjoying the day together, pushing it out of our heads to have fun. I doubted it would be easy but we'd get out of this alive. I knew it.
I was lying in Ricky's arms, my head on his chest, his chin resting on my head.
“You know I love you, right?” he said.
I moved so I was looking up at him.
“I do now.”
He smiled lovingly at me.
“I love you, Alyssa.”
“I love you, Ricky.”
We kissed and I fell asleep comfortably in his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short one but I will be updating tomorrow, I promise. Mainly because it's Friday tomorrow (FINALLY!!). I can tell you that it will be the penultimate chapter for this story.
Who's excited for Venom and Sorrow by Kuza? If you haven't heard any of their songs, check out Bound By Oath (it's AMAZING) :)
See ya later xx