I Belong With You, You Belong With Me

What Am I Supposed To Do When The Best Part Of Me Was Always You

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly on my nightstand. I yawned and picked it up, "Hello?" I mumbled, "Hey sleepyhead." I smiled, it was Sid. "Hey babe." Today was our 3 month anniversary, I hope he remembered. "I'll come over in a hour or so. Is that okay?" I looked at my clock. It was 9:00 AM, "Yeah, that's great. I'll see ya later." I touched the red button then walked to the bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail with a black Lulu Lemon headband, Sidney's sweatshirt and some jeans.

"Are you coming to the game tonight?" Sidney was making me a pancake, "Yeah, aren't you playing the Flyers?" He mumbled something then said, "Yes." I tried not to laugh because Sidney hated the Flyers, they were enemies. He flipped the pancake then set it on my plate, "Happy 3 month anniversary." He kissed my cheek then grabbed me a fork, I are fast then Sidney said, "Let's go." I grabbed my purse and phone and followed him out the door, not knowing where we were going.

I walked into the Consol Energy Center, I had no idea what we were doing. "What size shoe are you?" My lips formed a "O" and I said, "9." I had a pair of skates in front of me within a minute, Sidney tied them and helped me up, "We are going skating, my love." He said in a cute British accent. I stepped on the huge layer of ice, falling into Sidney's arms. "Hockey is edges, push and glide." He held my hand and we skated around, I started skating on my own. And I heard ice chopping followed my me being sprayed with snow, and Sidney's cute laugh, "You're a dead man." I said and he picked me up and spun me around, "I love you." He kissed me and set me down. "I love you more." He answered.

I walked around the Consol Energy Center, Sidney was here early for his game, I wasn't allowed near the locker rooms. I was waiting for the game to start.

During warmups, Sid looked to where I was sitting then smiled, some girls near me screamed and giggled.

It was 2-2 in the 2nd period with 5:00 left on the clock, Sidney was in front of the net, with Flyers captain, Claude Giroux, uh oh. They were elbowing and squirming, the puck shot to the goalie and was picked up by a Flyer and was carried down the ice. Sidney skated up and played defence in front of Flower, Brayden Schenn shot the puck, it left his stick and didn't hit Flower, it didn't hit the net, it hit Sidney... in the face.

I screamed and put my hands over my mouth, Sidney put his hands on his face then skated slowly over to his bench to be crowded by doctors, I started panicking.

As soon as Sidney came out, I hugged him, "Are you okay?!" I looked at his stitched up jaw, "Broken Jaw." He couldn't say it right, his jaw was crooked and I hugged him and buried my face in his chest and kissed him on the cheek, "It's okay Sidney. You'll be okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Comment what you think of the story so far! I'd lov to hear what you guys think! Thanks for reading! :)