I Belong With You, You Belong With Me

The Worst Is Yet To Come

I ran around the Consol Energy Center, getting exercise and waiting for Sidney to get new skates and a new stick. I had white Solo Beats with Adore You by Miley Cyrus loud in my ears. I had legging type yoga pants that went half way up my leg, Sid's shirt, and Nike shoes. I looked at all of the seats, the ice, the banners. It was so weird being there when there wasn't a million people, it felt completely empty.

I looked up at the Stanley Cup banners above me, hoping for another one. I looked down at the ice, then saw two people close to each other. I walked down near a rail until I saw, it was Sidney. There was a girl with blonde hair, they were close and I knew the skate and stick crew were all men. I ran down the back stairs, until I was almost by the bench. I poked my head from the wall to see all I've worked for be destroyed. Then saw them, she was squeezing his muscles and smiling and he was looking at her. All of the girlfriends he had ever dated came back to me, they stuck in my head. I was always in the shadows of his love life, never saying anything. But this time it was personal, he was mine. I am his girlfriend, I looked at them for a second, they were really close. I let out a whimper and said, "You haven't changed." And ran to the bathroom and cried. I can't believe he would do this to me, he told me he loved me. He told me all those girls were replacements.

I sat on my couch watching Good Morning America, my phone went off a million times, I never checked it. I ate a tub of ice cream and watched Robin Roberts talk about political stuff. I heard a knock at the door, I took another bite of ice cream and put my legs up on my coffee table. "Come on Rach. Open the door." I moaned and set down my tub of rocky road ice cream. I opened the door and same Sidney standing there in shorts, Penguins shirt, and his hat on backwards, darn it.

"What do you want." I said as I zipped up my sweatshirt. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was with her." I formed a "O" with my lips and looked at my watch. "I have nothing to say." I said as I looked at him, "You said you loved me and you lied. You said you'd never leave me and you lied. I stood there for 5 years watching you fool around with girls, I've cried over you. I've given all my time and love to you, I moved to Pittsburgh to be closer to you. I can't believe after all of this time you would do this to me." A tear formed in my eye and I let it roll down my cheek. He looked at me and grabbed both of my hands, "I love you Rachel Cunningham. I always have, I know that might have not looked good, but your the one that I want. Your the one I want to grow old with, your the one I want to have a family with. I don't want anyone but you. I know you want to decapitate my head right now but I love you and I always will." He hugged me, I was so confused. If he loved me then why would he do this.

"Why the hell would you do that if you loved me?" He ran his hands through his hair, "I walked back from the locker room to grab my old stick then she approached me and said, "Hey." And I smiled and grabbed my stick and she put her hands on me and started feeling my muscles and I kept telling her to stop and I tried to push her away, she almost kissed me when you saw. I pushed her away and ran after you." He looked into my eyes and said, "I'm so sorry if I made you feel bad. I would never want to hurt you, Rachel." He kissed me and I knew we were okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Weird/long chapter! Thanks for reading!! :)