I Belong With You, You Belong With Me

Like A Drum My Heart Never Stops Beating For You

The Penguins won their game 4-3, Sidney scored twice, Geno had a assist, Tanger had a goal and a assist, Beau scored (his first goal!), and Jordan had a assist, good game to watch. Sidney was all sweaty and smiling, he hugged me and Kris made kissy noises and Sidney looked at him like he was dead. When Beau came out, I ran up to him and said "Hey rookie! How bout that goal?" He smiled and laughed then awkwardly hugged me then was crowded by NHL press. "Let's go home, I'm tired." Sidney said, "Okay." I answered.

On our way home, we talked about hockey, life, the future and all that good stuff. Sidney wasn't the big hockey star when I was with him, he was caring, funny, sweet, he was different than how he is with the press and everyone. Little did he know, I was falling for him with no parachute.

He shut off the car, opened my door for me and laughed then opened the door to his house, it was warm and cozy in his house. I took off my coat and jumped on the couch and he said, "3 days till Christmas!" I still didn't know what to get him, then it came to me. He sat next to me and put his arms around me and traced my backbones, my spine tingled, I loved when he did that. We put in Elf and Sidney couldn't stop laughing which of course made me laugh.

After the movie, I was super tired and it was about 10:00 PM, "I don't want to go home, I want to sleep with you." I said while half awake, "Okay, you can put on my shorts and shirt in my closet." He took out the movie while I found his clothes, I put them on then turned my head and saw a framed picture of me and him hugging after his 1st NHL goal, we looked so happy. I was surprised that was framed in his bedroom, I was happy it was.

I laid down in his warm, comfortable, Sidney-smelling bed, he laid down next to me. He had blue jeans on and his legs were touching mine, "Take your pants off." I kicked him and he turned his head, "Excuse me?" He gave me a funny look then kicked me back, "You heard me.". He stared at me with a puzzling look, "Are you trying to get me naked?" I shoved him and said, "No! Your jeans are uncomfortable to sleep next to, your pants come off or I go home." He giggled and I rolled my eyes and said, "That sounded so wrong, take your jeans off or you will have to bring me home." He sighed and got up and pulled down his jeans, I forced myself not to look. When he got back in bed, I smiled and said, "Much better." And he mimicked me and I shoved him. He pulled my body closer to his and put his arms around me and we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up at about 8:00 AM and I looked over at the snoozing hockey player next to me, he looked so cute sleeping, I put my hair in a pony then got up and watched TV in the living room.

At about 10:00 AM Sidney came downstairs,"Hey sleepy head." I russled my hand threw his messy hair and he yawned. "Good morning to you too!" I sat down and continued to watch Jingle All The Way, Sidney made himself cerwal. "How coincidental." He said while eating a bowl of Cheerios, "What?" He kept staring at the cereal box, "I'm on this cereal box." I laughed and said, "Breakfast of champions!" He snickered and raised his eyebrow.

"Come on, were going skating." He said after getting dressed, "What? I don't know how to skate!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, "I'll teach you." He whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this chapter isn't shocking...... the next one might be.. thanks for reading!! :)