Status: Requested by a friend! Enjoy~

The Office Royals

Keeping Promises

The day passed with ease. Jimmy was back at home, getting himself ready to pick Johnny up and take him to the park for a stroll and dinner. Sadly, he didn't have enough to take Johnny out for a big, fancy, candlelit dinner, but this will do.

As he stepped out of the door, his back pocket was buzzing and playing “War Pigs” by Black Sabbath. That song noted that it was is best friend; Brian. He shut the door and dug through his pocket, grabbing the phone and answering with a struggling, “Hello?”

“Hey, bro. Me and Matt are going to Zacky's for a cook out. You in?” Jimmy dared to say no. He loved hanging out with his friends, brothers, when he could. He hasn't been able to as often as he used to because of work and some other things.

“Sorry, Brian. I'm taking someone out on a date.” Jimmy answered, sort of regretful, but knowing he'd be going somewhere just as great.

“Ooooh. Who's the lucky lady?” Brian joked.

Jimmy didn't answer. Jimmy was pretty nervous about telling his friends about the people he saw and the dates he went on. “Oh hush, Brian. I'm already gonna be late. See ya another day.”

Brian said goodbye and hung up as well, just as disappointed as Jimmy. As much as he wanted to tell Brian that he realized how much he liked other men over women, he wasn't sure. Brian was never one to support gays. That made him uneasy.

As Jimmy drove, he thought more. What if he was just overreacting? Yeah. He was just overreacting. Brian has been his best friend for years. He wouldn't hate Jimmy.. right?

Jimmy shook his head, wiping the tears that were seeping from his eyes. He couldn't do this now. He needed to get Johnny and have a good time. Yeah. He nodded quickly, making sure his eyes weren't red and puffy.

Johnny was pacing in front of the door. He had been ready to go ever since Jimmy left the house 4 hours ago. He was ecstatic. He had jumped when the doorbell rang suddenly. Johnny nonchalantly opened the door and smiled, “Hi, Jimmy!”

“Hey, sweetheart. You look wonderful.” Jimmy greeted him with a gentle kiss to the cheek. “Are you ready to go?” Jimmy tilted his head, noticing Johnny had a bit of eyeliner on when he looked into the light brown orbs.

“Yes, I'm ready.” Johnny replied.
Jimmy smiled, “Then lets be on our way.”

Jimmy lifted up his arm for Johnny in a polite manner. Johnny giggled madly and linked his arm through Jimmy's and skipped to the car. “Where are we gonna go, Jimmy?”

Jimmy opened the door for Johnny, kinda embarrassed to answer honestly. Johnny looked at Jimmy, getting into the car, “Jimmy?”

Jimmy went around the car and got in himself. “I..Do you just want to see?” Jimmy stuttered nervously. Usually it was Johnny who stuttered. It seemed they had switched personalities.

“Okay, Jimmy.” Johnny scooted as close as he could and laid his hand on Jimmy's. Jimmy drove with one hand and smiled, flipping his hand over to hold Johnny's. “You aren't nervous, are you?”

Jimmy nodded, “I am, doll.”
Johnny rubbed his thumb over Jimmy's lanky fingers, “You shouldn't be.”
Jimmy looked over for a moment, “I should be.”

Johnny knew he wouldn't be able to convince Jimmy but, he kept trying. All the way until the got to the park. Johnny realized they weren't going to a normal dinner like he planned. They weren't going to the movies or to the bar. Just to the park..?

Johnny thought that Jimmy's idea was more romantic than going to some silly dinner or to get drunk. Well..Maybe get drunk.. Johnny leaned over to Jimmy's side and kissed him softly.

Jimmy kissed Johnny back lovingly, “Come on, Sweetheart. Lets go before the ducks eat our food.” Jimmy pulled Johnny out of the car and grinned, shutting the car door. Johnny gave him a look and started walking, “Uh..food? Ducks? Jimmy, I don't want to be attacked by ducks!"

Jimmy laughed and pulled him along the path, holding his hand tightly. Johnny followed like a lost puppy, trying to keep up with Jimmy. “Jimmy! You have longer legs than I do! And fucking- What ducks?!” Johnny squeaked, almost tripping over a rock. Jimmy laughed harder.

“Nonsense! You're just slow. And just hush. There's no ducks you dumbo.” Jimmy picked up Johnny and sat him on his back. Johnny wrapped his arms around Jimmy's skinny neck and smiled. 'Better.' He thought.

They were getting really far into the park now and Johnny was getting nervous. What if Jimmy was gonna hurt him. No one would hear.. Johnny sank down and dug his face into Jimmy's back. He would never fight Jimmy.. God knows he'd lose, anyway.

Jimmy could feel him slide down into a more awkward position. Jimmy stopped and set him down, “Are you okay? Are you cold?” Jimmy slipped off of his jacket and wrapped it around Johnny even without an answer from him. Johnny's fear instantly went away as he was pulled into Jimmy protectively. He snuggled himself into the jacket and sighed slowly, “I'm fine now.”

“Oh good.” Jimmy led Johnny to a gate. “Now, you have to close your eyes.”
“What? Why?” Johnny questioned, a bit confused.
“Because it's a surprise, stupid.”
“Okay, okay.”

Johnny shut his eyes tightly and waddled with Jimmy for a while until he heard water. A river? Were there rivers in this park? He was told to stop and he did so. Jimmy sat him down and Johnny could hear the clicking of a lighter. “U-Uh, Jimmy..”

“Shh. Relax, I'm not lighting you on fire.” Jimmy said. Johnny barely cracked one eyes open.
“NO PEEKING.”

Johnny quickly shut his eye and giggled. Jimmy got everything set up and sat down in front of Johnny, his smile as wide as it could go. “Now, you may peek.”

Johnny opened his eyes and his mouth gaped in surprise. “J-Jimmy..” Johnny's eyes glanced around. The sky lit itself with stars. The moon glistened on the lake, which was shining with candles in tiny paper boats. Fireflies were flying, looking like tiny suns.

The trees were wrapped in white lights, the tops of them covered in red and orange glitter so they looked alight with a beautiful flame.

“I-It's..” Johnny could never finish his sentences. He was to amazed at the effort Jimmy gave just to make him happy. Johnny hugged Jimmy tightly, shaking. There was small tears streaming down Johnny's cheeks. They weren't sad, or disappointed tears like Jimmy thought they were. They were joyful.

“Jimmy it's beautiful.” Johnny manged to say before Jimmy asked his worried questions. Jimmy's heart sang, jumped and pounded as Johnny spoke. “Jimmy. Do you understand how beautiful this is? How proud I am to have you right next to me..?”

“You shouldn't take pride in me. I'm just creative is all.” Always so humble.
Johnny smacked Jimmy's chest lightly and kissed his cheek. “Oh shut up and take the compliment.”

Jimmy laughed and twisted open a bottle of whine and set the cork aside into the basket. He picked up to glasses and poured an equal amount of the gentle red colored liquid in each. “For you, my love.” Jimmy handed the glass to Johnny.

Johnny took it and politely replied with a Thank you and sipped it, licking his lips to relish the taste. The alcohol went down easily, the taste sweet and the aftertaste bitter. A great taste, in Johnny's mind.

As time went on, the bottle emptied and another was opened. The wine stained their lips with the color, their tongues with the taste, their breath with the smell and their brains with the stupid choices.

Johnny shakily got up from his place, balancing himself. He looked at the lake and smirked slowly. He had an idea. Maybe not a good one, but he had one. He looked down at Jimmy and started sliding off his shirt. Jimmy's cock took interest immediately.

Johnny threw his shirt to the side and then unbuckled his leather belt, pulling it out of his belt loops and throwing it over with the shirt. Johnny kicked off his shoes and socks, his foot trailing up Jimmy's leg. Jimmy reached up and cupped Johnny's ass, growling. Johnny whined and sat down on Jimmy's hips, pushing him down onto his back. “Bad boy, James.”

Johnny drawled along in Jimmy's ear, filthy words escaping from his lips. Jimmy's jeans were tented, his cock straining against the material. It strained hard enough for Johnny to feel it throb against his ass. “I want you to make love to me, Jimmy.” Johnny purred, unbuttoning Jimmy's jeans for him.

Jimmy let out a long exhale, pushing Johnny to the side of him and getting on top of him. Johnny ran his tongue over Jimmy's neck, pulling his gelled, black locks harshly. Letting out a hoarse groan, Jimmy crashed his lips to his submissive's.

That night, Jimmy kept his promise. He showed Johnny how much someone could love him. They made love by the shining lake and slept under the stars, holding each other in a blissful silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really did try with this.. I just couldn't get the words correct, so..Ugh.

SORRY FOR THE SHITINESS.

Maybe there will be a better sex scene later. cx