Status: Please comment! First story ever:)

My Lost Love

Chapter 4

I run into a guy. I've never seen him before. "Who are you?? What are you doing here?" Trying to keep calm I back up to the counter. This guy looks like the exact opposite of Leo, similar body type though. Nice, neat blond hair and lightest pale blue eyes I have ever seen. However instead of feeling somewhat safe like I do around Leo I feel as if I'm in danger.

"I should be asking you who you are. I mean you are in my brothers house. And if I might say looking very .... delicious." He looks up and down my body walking closer to me as he does. Shit! This is not the person I wanted to seduce!! I'm frozen in my spot as he moves my hair to the side exposing my neck. "You also smell so tasty and very tempting. I can smell your fear already."

Gulping loudly I push against his chest hoping to move him back so I can have some breathing space. "Leave me alone. I don't need any bullshit from you either. I don't know why I'm here, but your brother said I'd be safe here. He should be back soon though so you better not touch me. I don't have a problem kicking some guys ass." I fold my arms across my chest and give him the go to hell look.

"Feisty. I like it, such a turn on. Don't worry my darling Beth I don't bite..... hard anyways." He winks at me and starts approaching me again. Well damn looks like he will find out the hard way. I wait till his arms around me and he is leaning to kiss me to knee him where it counts and punch him in the stomach. Taking my chances I run to the front door and go outside.

There's nothing but trees. And there EVERYWHERE. Running as fast as I can I go as deep into the woods as I dare. I'll still need to go back to the house so can't loose the way. Hiding behind a tree I stop to catch my breathe. Who knows what an angry vampire will do? So I hope Leo gets back before we find out. Hearing the front door slam shut I know he is outside looking for me now.

"Beth oh Beth where can you be!! You shall pay for that my darling but I do have to say you did warn me. Now come on out and I may just take pity on you and be gentle." I hear him sniff the air meaning two things: 1) he is getting closer and 2) he is following my scent. This could not get any worse. About to run again I'm yanked to the side and being dragged to the house.

"Well since you shall kill me may I know your name? I think it's only fair since you know mine." Maybe I can stall by asking him questions. It seems like a good plan. "How do you even know my name?"

"Ok that would seem fair if you knew my name. My name is Samuel, Sam for short if you would like. Beth was the name the note was addressed to and since you are the only person in the house I figured your Beth. As far as how I know your name is a much larger complicated story that I would have to tell you some other time. But you have gotten me hungry now so it's time for some food." Smiling this insanely sexy but crazy smile he moves my hair like before and bites my neck before I can even protest.

The pain was unbearable at first, but something told me to relax so it wouldn't hurt and for so odd reason I did relax. Almost immediately the pain was gone and it was replaced with pleasure. All too soon though I started to feel weak and sleepy and before I knew it I passed out just as Leo walks in the front door.