Status: Active

*** for Hire

Chapter 8

As Montana drove to her apartment Daryl sat in the passenger seat still reeling from the mindblowing blowjob he had receive. Since she knew how to work the pole and her mouth he officially had no doubt she knew how to work in the bedroom.

Her laughter brought him out of his thoughts.

"You still flabbergasted Mr. Dixon?" She asked glancing at him.

"You're gonna be flabbergasted in a couple of minutes Miss. Allen." He said huskily.

She grinned. "I can't wait."

As she continued to drive an idea came to Daryl. Staring straight ahead he reached over teasing the top of her skirt with his finger.

He slowly went down till his hand rested on her thigh. Montana showed no sign that it was affecting her.

Daryl slowly ran his finger up and down her inner thigh almost touching her core. Montana bit her lip as he ran a finger over her soaked panties.

"You're wet already." He said huskily.

"I told you I have a wet problem." She said. "My faucet is really leaky." "It needs fixing."

"Well I can fix it a little right now." He said running his finger teasingly over her core.

"Please do." She said in a moan.

He chuckled and pushed her panties aside.

Daryl ran his finger over her moist lips pinching them sometimes. Montana bit her lip as he brought a finger to her entrance.

Slowly he inserted it in her. She bit her lip again to keep from making any noise.

"Don't hold it in." Daryl growled. "I want to hear you." "I want to hear the pleasure I'm giving you."

With this said he inserted another finger Montana threw her head back in a moan.

He smirked. "Good little slut."

He inserted a third finger and began to move them. She gasped and started moving her hips against his fingers.

"That's right fuck yourself on my fingers." He said.

Montana moaned grabbing his wrist and holding it in place as she thrust herself against his fingers.

She closed her legs shut around his hand and went faster. Seeing her face, her actions, and feeling her heated wet womanhood around his fingers made Daryl come alive again.

A moan escaped his lips as her walls clenched around his fingers. With a final thrust of her hips Montana moaned loudly her juices coating his fingers.

She gasped softly letting to of his wrist. Daryl removed his fingers from her and brought his fingers to his mouth.

She watched him with a small smile as he sucked on his fingers until they were clean.

"You taste really good." He said leaning over kissing her.

"I feel even better around that thick cock of yours." She said sedcutively. "Let's go inside."

Daryl looked to see them parked in front of an apartment building.

"How you managed to get here with me fingering you?" He asked.

She smirked. "Cause I'm good like that."

He chuckled and followed her out the car and to the second floor where her apartment was.

As soon as she unlocked the door Daryl was shoved against it and her lips attached to his.

He wrapped his arms around her groping her ass and roaming her body. Montana unzipped his hoodie ripping it off him and throwing it aside.

Daryl unzipped her jacket and threw it aside kissing her neck. Montana ran her hands through his hair then they started pulling at his shirt.

Daryl got the message and allowed her to take it off. She stood back looking at his body. Coming forward she ran her hands over him before placing kisses on his collarbone.

He gently pushed her back. "Your turn." He said unzipping his jeans and pulling them off.

She unbuttoned her shirt slowly smiling at his hungry eyes before letting it go down her shoulders and arms. Then she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it.

His eyes roamed her body. She was wearing a black bra and panties most likely from Victoria Secrets.

"Come here." He said huskily.

She walked over. He took her into his arms kissing her roughly. Montana moaned as his kisses went down to her breasts. He groped and bit her luscious lumps.

He unclipped her bra throwing it over his shoulder. Kissing all over he took a nipple in his mouth. Montana gasped as her back hit the wall as he continued to suck on her nipple.

Her back arched as he went lower kissing her navel. Licking along her panty line. He glanced at her they locked eyes as he pulled her panties down.

Daryl looked at her trimmed womanhood. Just how he liked it. He kissed it before bringing her foot on his shoulder. His tongue lurched.

She gasped then he buried his face between her legs. Montana threw her head back moan after moan escaping her lips. She looked down and buried her hands in his short hair.

Daryl moaned as she roughly pulled his hair. Then she roughly pulled his face from her. Daryl looked up surprised by this.

She smiled and leaned down kissing him gently. Daryl placed a hand on her neck and gasped as she pushed him back straddling him.

Pulling away she placed her hands on his legs pulling his boxers down. Just as she lowered herself on him...

"Wait." He said grabbing her hips.

"I'm on the pill if that's what you're worried about." She said.

"It's not only that it's something else." He said looking away.

"What?" She asked.

He sighed. "I haven't done this in a while." He admitted.

Daryl hadn't been assigned to kill a woman in months so he hadn't had sex in months.

"It doesn't matter." Montana said stroking his cheek. "Not at all."

He looked into her eyes. "I'm afraid I won't be able to please you."

She smiled and kissed him gently. "You don't have to do anything." "Let me please you."

He stroked her cheek as she slowly lowered herself in him. Daryl moaned at the feeling of her around him. Finally he was fully in her.

Montana sighed in contentment. Placing her hands on his chest she began moving. Soft moans escaped her lips as did his.

This was a complete turnaround from their aggressive rough intimacy a few minutes ago.

Daryl moaned as she went faster. He opened his eyes watching Montana.

The dim light coming from the kitchen shown on her. Her blond hair was in her face partially as she threw her head back in another moan.

Her red lips were parted as another moan escaped her lips. She looked like she was on fire as the light shown over her sweat glistened fit body.

Daryl gently cupped and squeezed her breasts. Montana opened her eyes looking down at him. She placed her hands over his interlacing their fingers.

Grabbing his shoulders Montana moved a final time as Daryl released into her. He grabbed her hips as he shot his seed into her.

Montana gasped softly as he filled her up. She leaned down kissing him softly. He returned it pushing her sweat soaked hair out of her face.

She removed him from her and rolled off him. She snuggled up to him putting an arm on his chest. He put his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

"Is this okay?" She asked looking at him.

He looked down and smiled. "It's more than okay it's amazing."

She kissed his chest before falling asleep on him.

As Daryl looked down at her he remembered the mission he had been assigned.

But somewhere in him a voice kept telling him to rethink it.