Status: Active

Deep in My Veins

Chapter 10

Vivian awoke the next morning as a light breeze woke her up. She looked to see Matt gone she looked towards the big window and found him on the balcony. He was still shirtless and he was wearing some black jeans.

Wrapping a sheet around her she got up and walked to him. She came to his back placing a kiss on his arm and looked at the rising sun with him.

"It's beautiful." She said as it continued to rise.

"It is but there are way more beautiful things." He said.

"Like what?" She asked.

"You." He said turning to face her and cupping her face. "In all my thousands of years I've never been graced by such regalness and beauty as you Vivian."

Vivian closed her eyes and welcomed his lips. She gladly welcomed him into her mouth. Their cool tongues danced together.

He pulled her closer one hand on her cheek and the other in her hair. Vivian wrapped her arms around his neck forgetting about the sheet.

He pulled away chuckling and picked it up wrapping it around her. "Let's go inside." He said leading her in.

She sat on the footrest near the bed. "I'll be right back." He said giving her a peck before leaving.

Within seconds he arrived back with a small tray of food. Placing it on the small table.

"We can eat human food?" She asked picking up a slice of bread.

"It just doesn't do us much good nutrition wise." He said. "We eat it mainly for show." "Try it with the wine."

Vivian took a glass of wine dipping her bread into it. She closed her eyes at the taste of the wine and blood combination.

"You have more questions." He said.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"Since I turned you we're connected Vivian." He said. "We share a telepathic link with each other." "We can communicate and read each others thoughts."

"What am I thinking of right now?" Vivian asked.

He chuckled. "You think I look good naked and that I have a nice firm ass."

She blushed. "No need to be embarrassed love." He said lifting her chin up. "You look remarkable naked too."

She laughed. "What else am I thinking?"

"That I'm an amazing lover." He said. "The best you've ever had and you're extradionary as well."

She blushed again. "So what are the vampire basics."

"First we can go out in the sunlight just not for long or we will burst into flame." He said. "Second nothing religious can repel us and we can stand garlic."

"What can hurt us then?" She asked.

"Bullets can't kill us but they hurt like a bitch." He said.

"What about stakes?" She asked.

"Those along with a special type of bullet can kill us but don't worry." He said. "The only stake that can hurt us is a pure white oak stake which is rare along with the bullet."

"So we really are invinceable?" She asked.

"Pretty much." He said.

"I think I'm gonna like this new life." Vivian said. "I still got a lot to adjust too."

"I'll be here to help you adjust Vivian I wouldn't have turned you if I didn't think you could adjust and handle this life." He said.

She smiled and ran a nail over his vein which was rushing with his blood. "May I?" She asked.

"So long as you let me have a drink as well." He said bringing her wrist to his lips.

She nodded and they both bit and drank from each others wrists. Both moaned as the blood of their soulmate rushed through them.

Matt gently pulled Vivian under the shower head with him. The water pouring over them both. Their hands roamed each other and they were consumed by their passion.

Kissing Matt pulled her up wrapping her legs around him and pinning her to a wall. Holding her hands above her head he captured her gasp as he entered her.

Sharing kisses throughout Matt thrust into her as she dug her heels into his ass. Vivian titled her head back giving him access to kiss her neck.

He finally let up of her wrists letting her wrapped her arms around his neck and back. As they got closer to release their fangs came down and they bit each other.

After this they held each other under the water as the bite wounds healed and the blood vanished.

"I don't have any clothes." She said.

"Yes you do." He said going to the drawer and bringing a sun dress with bra and panties.

She smiled. "You always seen prepared for things."

"There's something else I'm prepared for." He said.

"What?" She asked.

"Go out on the balcony I'll be right back." Matt said.

She nodded and after dressing she stood on the balcony looking over the neighborhood. She listened to all the new sounds with her new hearing.

As she listened she didn't notice until she felt something go around her neck that Matt had returned. She looked to see a pair of pure black pearls around her neck.

She gasped and turned to face him. "Matt they're beautiful."

"They were my grandmothers." He said. "She told me my grandfather gave them to her to show his love for her." "She passed them on to me to give to my love."

"Matt I...

"You don't have to say anything." He said. "I know what you're thinking and how you feel."

A single tear fell down Vivian's face as she leaned up kissing him. Matt wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer while she wrapped hers around his neck.

"I know where you live now asshole." Jesse said looking through a pair of binoculars watching the couple in a passionate embrace.

"And I'm gonna find out what you did to Vivian."