Status: Active

Deep in My Veins

Chapter 11

Vivian was lead downstairs by Matt to find the others sitting in the living room.

"Morning you two had a good night?" Jimmy asked with a smirk.

"Very." Matt said squeezing her hand. "Where's Syn at?"

Zacky rolled his eyes. "Upstairs cleaning up the mess of the two whore he brought home last night."

"I can smell it." Matt said in a disgusted tone. "Nothing worse than when a vampire taints their own living quarters by leaving a corspe."

At that moment Synyster came down hauling two bodies bags over his shoulders. "Morning y'all." He said.

"You cleaned up good this time?" Johnny asked.

"Yes just because I'm a slop sometimes doesn't mean I'm one all the time." He said walking to the back door.

"Won't somebody see you?" Vivian asked.

"Nah too many trees and bushes around here." Syn said. "That's the reason we choose this place."

"How did y'all get this place?" She asked.

"The previous owners were generous enough to move out permanently." Zacky said smiling showing his jeweled fang.

"Y'all killed them just for the house?" Vivian asked.

"We did them a favor." Matt said. "They were old and both were terminally ill and suffering."

"One had an inoperable tumor and the other had liver cancer." Jimmy said. "We ended their suffering it was inevitable anyhow."

"That makes it a little better." She said. "I still have to get used to killing for food."

"You have no need to feel guilt Vivian." Matt said lifting her chin. "This is no different than what happens in the jungle and animal kingdom." "We need to kill to live if we don't we'll die it's all part of this life."

"Once you put it like that it makes me feel a little better." She said. "But I still feel bad about killing that girl last night."

"You shouldn't she was a hard partying young woman." Matt said. "Always getting high and drunk she would've died at a young age eventually." "She was wasting her life away she didn't deserve to live."

"Then why do I still feel terrible?" Vivian asked.

"You won't after a while." Matt said. "Soon you'll be more accepting of what you must do in order to live."

As Synyster threw the bodies in the dumpster his ears peeked and he sniffed smelling fresh blood nearby.

Jesse crouched down behind a tree hearing him as he made his way into the woods not far from where he was hiding. He shuddered slightly as Synyster stopped a couple of feet from where he was hiding.

He held his revolver tightly in his hands a finger on the trigger. Synyster looked around still sniffing and walked over to a bush pulling out a rabbit.

Jesse watched his face turning into a look of horror as Syn ripped the rabbit's head off and hungrily drank the blood. Jesse hid back behind the tree trying to hold his vomit down.

He heard Syn make a smacking sound and a sigh of satisfaction licking his fingers off. Jesse watched him throw the corspe into the bush before walking back to the house.

"What the hell are these bastards?" He said walking from his hiding place.

Making sure the coast was clear he walked to the side of the dumpster opening the side door. He grabbed one of the bags pulling it halfway out.

Jesse slowly unzipped it and jumped back as the mutilated headless body of a female fell out. This time he couldn't hold it in he threw up behind the dumpster.

"What was that?" Zacky asked getting out. "Sounded like somebody's throwing up."

Everyone got up walking outside. "How did this get out?" Synyster asked stuffing the body back in the back and into the dumpster closing it.

"Whoever pulled it out they're still here." Jimmy said sniffing and walking around.

Jesse watched as they all walked around sniffing stopping just under the tree he was hidden in.

"The hell is up with these people?" He thought.

"Whoever it was I've lost their scent." Johnny said. "It's gone."

"They must've scrammed then." Zacky said as they started walking back towards the house.

Jesse stared as Vivian stayed under the tree sniffing before looking up her eyes locking with his. He gulped as she stared intensely at him.

"What's wrong Viv?" Matt asked.

She turned facing him. "Nothing." She said throwing her arms around him and kissing him.

Matt lifted her up pinning her against a tree increasing it. Jesse stared daggers at them as they started to grope each other.

Vivian growled as Matt began kissing her neck. She ripped his shirt off as he ripped her panties off.

Both growled in animalistic pleasure as he entered her thrusting. Vivian clawed his back and the tree making the bark fall off. She opened her eyes looking at Jesse and gave him a smug look.

With her new strength she pushed Matt away ripping her dress off and getting on top throwing her head back in a yell of bliss.

Vivian let out moan after moan of increasing pleasure as she bounced on Matt at an inhuman speed. Matt grabbed her hips and her ass increasing the speed.

Vivian opened her coal black eyes smiling at Jesse who gasped. Leaning down she bit Matt's neck causing him to release into her quickly.

After feeding and cleaning the wound Matt held her in his arms stroking her hair.

"I'm not complaning but where did that come from?" Matt asked.

"I just had an overwhelming need." Vivian said. "I wanted and needed you right now I couldn't wait to get back to the house."

He chuckled. "Well I love getting down and dirty in the woods against the tree and in the dirt." "I hope it happens more."

"It will." Vivian said kissing him as they got up gathering their ripped clothes.

As they left she gave Jesse another smug smile before leaving the woods with Matt.

"I'm gonna find out what they did to you Viv." Jesse said. "Even if I have to risk my life to find out."