Status: Active

Deep in My Veins

Chapter 9

Matt lead Vivian to a private area where he waved over a waitress who took their drinks them. She returned shortly after with their orders.

"You didn't tell me you had a husband who were divorcing." Matt said.

"I didn't think it mattered or was important." She said sipping her drink. "He's dead to me now he means nothing."

"What happened exactly?" He asked.

"Why do you want to know?" She asked.

"I want to know everything about you including your previous relationships." He said. "I told you and showed Valary."

She sighed. "I suppose it's only fair then I told you." "What do you want to know first?"

"How'd y'all met each other?" Matt asked.

"Jesse used to work for a construction company." She said. "He came down to some renovation on my house." "He would always flirt with me whenever he got the chance I shrugged him off at first but he was really persistent." "So I decided to give him a chance."

"How long did y'all date until he popped the question?" He asked.

"About two in a half years." Vivian said. "It was one of the best days of my life." "Everyone was there I was wearing a beautiful white dress and everything looked heavenly." "Jesse had even slicked down his hair and take out his earrings for it."

"He never did those things but he did it for our wedding." She said looking down.

He lifted her chin up. "When did it go downhill?"

"We were married for almost five years when things started to deteriorate." She said. "I was a photographer which required me to be away from home and be called out of the blue." "Due to the long hours and sometimes I had to photograph make models he started to accuse me of cheating."

Matt's eyes flared. "Doesn't sound like he supported your dream of career."

She nodded. "He did at first but his drinking and insecurities got the better of him." We got in one huge fight and he left to go drink as usual while I went to talk to a friend."

"She convinced me to go home and work things out." Vivian said. "When I got home he was there but he wasn't alone."

Matts anger skyrocketed. "He was with another woman?"

Vivian nodded. "Yes he was."

"I should find his sorry ass and rip his fucking head off." Matt growled.

"Matt don't." She said. "I think we've done enough to him for now."

He relaxed. "I suppose so but if he try's anything again I won't hestiant to do so."

"And I won't stop you." She said.

He smiled. "So how was dinner?"

"Kinda mediocre." She said. "She was so wasted it was kinda revolting but there was a hit of sweetness."

"Yeah drunk blood is horrible cause the alcohol taints the blood." He said. "And it overrides the iron and minerals of the blood."

"I'll remember that next time." She said.

"So what'd you do with the body?" He asked.

"I left it in the stall with the head in the toilet and the legs twisted under." She said.

He grinned. "That's good for a newborn most don't know what to do with the body."

She smiled. "Do I get something for a job well done?" She asked with a look.

Matt recognized that look. "Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure." She said.

He smiled and leaned in giving her a gentle kiss. She tried to deepened it but he pulled away.

"Let's go before we get wild in here." He said grabbing her hand.

They passed Synyster who gave them a knowing smirk before he went back to feeding.

Arriving at the mansion Vivian got out the car and squealed in surprise when Matt picked her up connecting their lips and carried her inside.

Still kissing passionately he walked into the bedroom kicking the door shut. He set her down where their passion continued. Cupping her face he reached behind unclipping her hair and letting it fall freely.

Vivian unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. She stared at his marble tattooed chest covered with tattoos. She ran her hands down feeling and appreciating the work of art in front of her.

His hands ran over her bare back coming to the zipper in her dress and unzipping it. He slowly pulled it off her shoulders and it fell to her ankles.

His eyes looked at her body with want and need. She stepped out the dress and wrapped her arms around his neck reconnecting their lips.

With a growl Matt picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist and pushed the sheer curtains back placing her on the bed. Sitting up he cupped her breasts pushing them up and giving both a kiss.

He reached under and unhooked it throwing it aside. Leaning down he cupped one running a finger over the bud. He flocked his tongue out.

She gasped softly then moaned as his mouth surrounded it. Matt squeezed the breast running his tongue in circles over it. Vivian's breath came out in small shudders and gasps.

She gasped as he bit down breaking the skin and tasting her. Vivian looked down and heard sucking noses as he drank from her. She settled back enjoying it, it was like when he turned her a strange rush.

Her back arched as he drank deeper before stopping. He pulled up licking his lips and her now bloody bleeding nipple. It sealed shut and healed instantly.

"Matt please." She said. "I need you now."

"That's all you had to say." He said quickly removing her panties then removed his pants.

Their lips reconnected as he entered her. Vivian's mouth parted from his in a gasp. Matt gave her time to adjust to him.

"Please move." She said.

Hooking her legs around him Matt began to thrust. Their eyes never left each others. Vivian ran her hands down his chest and to where they were connected.

She brought them to his back and grabbed his ass pulling him closer and deeper. Matt cupped her face kissing her gently she threw her head back as he kissed her neck.

Grunting Matt gripped her shoulders holding her in place as he continued. Then Matt got in a sitting position and continued thrusting into Vivian.

She wrapped herself around him as he went faster. Matt's hands gripped her ass bouncing her up and down. Vivian moaned loudly digging her nails into his back drawing blood.

He growled in response to this action and went faster. With a growl Vivian's fangs came down and she sunk them into his neck.
Matt roared and returned the favor biting her shoulder.

Vivian made a sound that was a combination of a growl and moan. Pulling back Matt stared into her now onyx eyes wiping blood near her lip. She opened her mouth sucking it off.

Gripping his hair she brought his lips to her roughly. With a roar Matt flew to the wall with Vivian pinned to it and started thrusting again.

Vivian snarled and clawed his back at her approaching orgasm. Matt broke the canopy wood as he gripped it. Both roared as their orgasms came together.

Vivian gasped her head falling on his shoulder. He hugged her close stroking her hair before falling to the her with her on top. They layed there bloody and gasping.

"Wow." Vivian whispered.

He chuckled. "In all my thousands of years I've never been so exhausted."

She looked up. "I thought vampires don't get tried."

"We can it just take a lot to tire us." He said. "And you've worn me out you little filly."

She laughed. "Like you haven't done the same to me stallion."

He chuckled. "Yee haw."

They both laughed sharing another kiss before falling asleep in each others arms.