Status: Active

Deep in My Veins

Chapter 14

"Well I have to say." Zacky said wiping blood from his mouth and sucking it off. "That was the best engagement party ever."

"With the best buffet ever." Synyster said licking blood from a brunette's neck.

"Agreed and y'all are the best cleaning crew ever." Matt said.

"Why do we have to do the cleaning?" Jimmy asked.

"Cause it's our engagement party and we have arrangements and plans to discuss." Matt said getting up and pulling Vivian up with him.

"Oh those kind of plans." Johnny said with a smirk. "Enjoy making those plans."

Matt chuckled. "We most certainty will."

Vivian was lead up the stairs to the room where her and Matt had made love for the first time.

She walked to the mirror looking at herself and glancing at the ring on her ring finger. Matt walked over running a hand down her arm and kissing her shoulder.

"We're getting married." He whispered.

"Yes we are." She said his eyes locking with hers in the mirror.

He kissed her neck she leaned back into his chest. "We'll officially be with each other for eternity."

"Yes we will." Vivian said.

"I love you so much Vivian." He said.

She turned around facing him. "I love you too Matt forever."

Matt leaned down connecting their lips. Vivian's arms wrapped around his neck as their kisses became more heated.

Matt pulled back cupping her face tracing her features before going to her shoulders. Playing with the straps of her dress he pulled them down his fingertips grazing her skin.

He pulled her dress down to her waist revealing her bra. They kissed again Vivian unbuttoning his shirt.

Matt let it slid down his shoulders before picking her up and walking to the bed. He sat her down as they continued kissing.

Vivian pulled back her hands slowly going down his perfect tattooed chest before going to the top of his pants. Kissing around this area she unbuckled his belt before unbuttoning his pants pulling them down.

She stared at the obviously God blessed package he was sporting. Caressing his sculpted butt cheeks she kissed the tip before taking him in her mouth.

Matt threw his head in a moan looking down at Vivian through half lidded eyes as she quickened her pace. She started fondling his sack as she went down further.

His moans increasing he grabbed her hair as she went faster. Vivian hollowed her cheeks glancing up at Matt who's eyes were black and his fangs slid down as he started building up.

Vivian started to suck and fondle him at vampire speed. Matt's moans turned into growls. Just as he was about to release he stopped her. She looked up her eyes questioning this.

"I want to cum inside of you while we're one." He said stroking her cheek.

He leaned down connecting their lips as Vivian crawled back on the bed. She layed back as he hovered over her caressing her body.

Matt pulled her arms above her head. Running his hands down her arms he came to her breasts. He cupped both pushing them up and kissing both.

Vivian gasped as he ripped her bra off throwing it across the room. She moaned as his tongue flicked on a nipple before his mouth enveloped it.

She saw his tongue making circles around her nipple before he sucked it hard. His fingers came up giving her other nipple attention.

"Ooh." Vivian moaned as he bit and started drinking from her.

Her back arched as he drank deeper and harder. She gave a small gasp as he released her nipple from between his teeth. Looking up he licked his lips sealing her nipple shut.

Kissing her belly he removed her dress kissing her wet mound through her panties. Vivian pulled his face back to hers in a kiss as he removed her panties.

Stroking her cheek while she grasped his forearms Matt entered her their gasps increasing as he fully filled her.

Kissing Matt began to move as Vivian moved her hips meeting his thrusts. Vivian wrapped her arms around his neck as he increased his movements.

Her hands went down grasping his ass cheeks her nails digging into them making him growl. His hands grabbed the end of the bed as he thrusted harder into her.

Vivian's head hung over the end her mouth opened as moan after moan escaped her lips. Matt growled feeling her clench around him slightly his nails ripped the blankets before turning over as he and Vivian floated off the bed.

His back hit the ceiling as Vivian took the lead. Her hands over his head she started moving leaning forward till his tip remained in her before slamming back down filling herself back up.

Matt grabbed her hips looking at where they were connected. He threw his head back as she bit his chest. He growled his eyes changing to black as she continued to slam down while feeding.

Growling at the pleasure Matt reached down rubbing her core. Vivian pulled up moaning as blood dripped down her mouth going down her naked torso.

Matt flipped them over her on the bottom as they floated back to the bed. Sitting up he grabbed her legs wrapping them around him and started thrusting again.

Vivian's back arched completely off the bed as Matt lifted her butt off the bed as they got closer. Just as she released he stopped. She opened her eyes at this.

His hazel eyes boring into hers and holding her tightly Matt pulled out his tip remaining before slamming back in.

Vivian screamed as Matt filled her up with his seed. Matt roared his eyes turning to black as her walls clenched around him. Both gasping Matt held her like this.

Opening his eyes he moved in her a little making her whimper. He chuckled before pulling out lifted her up he brought her to the top of the bed.

He pulled the covers back getting under him Vivian did the same her head resting on his chest.

Matt wrapped them in the covers stroking her arm and kissed her forehead.

"That was unbelievable." She said.

"By unbelievable I hope you mean amazing." He said.

"It was more then amazing." Vivian said. "It was spectacular."

He chuckled stroking her cheek. "There are more spectacular nights that await us my love."

Cupping her face he kissed her gently. "I love you Vivian."

"I love you too Matt." She said.

The engaged vampire couple settled in each others arms thinking of the long passionate life that awaited them together.