Captain Clutch

Chapter 26

After spending a couple days in the hospital I was finally allowed to go home. Sidney told Maxime he would pick me up from the hospital and take me home. The past two weeks have shown me that my past life is in the past for a reason. I almost died. I know what I need to do and I know how I have to do it. Sidney was mostly quiet until we got into the car.
"We need to talk." Sidney said sternly turning to look at me. I sighed. I knew this was coming.
"Ok." I said slowly.
"You really scared me. Fuck Kayla, I thought I was going to lose you." Sidney said he looked like he was holding back tears. He ran his hands through his hair frustrated.
"Sidney... I..." I stammered.
"Kayla, I love you. I love you a lot and I don't want to lose you. I know you have things in your past that I don't fully understand. I probably am never going to understand because I found the thing, well now I have found the things I love." Sidney said looking at me. I blushed. He said he loved me. He had never told me he loved me and now he was telling me that I was one of the things he loved.
"I love you too." I said brushing my hand across his face. He smiled.
"Please don't ever do that to me again." Sidney said. It seemed like he was really concerned about me.
"I really am sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just need to get used to having someone in my life like you. Someone who wants me to succeed and someone who needs me in their life. Someone who doesn't want to live their life without me." I said feeling tears start to fall from my eyes. I couldn't hold it in. I starting bawling my eyes out. Sidney sighed.
"Babe. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I love you so much and you always have me." He said before he leaned over and pulled me into a hug. I cried into his shoulder for a couple minutes and he let me. Finally I pulled myself together.
"Lets go home." Sidney said. I smiled and Sidney pulled away from the hospital. We were silent on the way back to Sidney's house. Once we got inside the front door I turned to Sidney and pushed him up against the front door. I kissed him passionately.
"Babe you need to take it easy." Sidney chuckled.
"Really?" I asked. "That bulge in your pants says otherwise."
Sidney blushed. I pulled my jacket off and dropped it to the floor. I pulled on Sidney's jacket.
"Kayla." He scolded. I sighed.
"Come on. I'm horny." I pouted.
"I know babe, but you need to take it easy still." Sidney said brushing my hair back behind my ear. I groaned and turned to the few steps ahead of me.
"Fine." I said walking up the stairs stripping out of my pants leaving them behind me. I looked back at Sidney. He was staring at me with wide eyes. I was surprised he hadn't gotten used to me stripping around him. I pulled my shirt over my head and dropped it beside me. I had opted for no bra coming home from the hospital and silently thanked myself for this choice.
"I'm going to take a hot bath I guess, since my boyfriend won't fuck me." I sighed. I turned toward the stairs and started walking before I heard Sidney come up behind me.
"You need to stop this." Sidney growled in my ear. I smirked.
"Now why would I do that?" I asked turning to face him. I pulled him to me.
"You drive me crazy." He said before he kissed me. I unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down. He stepped out of his jeans and kicked them to the side. I haven't had sex in over two weeks and I craved his every touch. Sidney pushed me into the living room to the coach. He pulled his shirt off and pushed down his boxers. I went to sit down and Sidney pulled me back to him. He kissed me again before he bent me over the side of the couch. I groaned as he pounded into me. So much for me taking it easy. Sidney thrust into me. He was usually really sweet and sensual, but tonight he was giving me his all. Fucking me hard. I liked this side of Sidney. Every time he hit that sweet spot I moaned his name. Neither of us lasted very long before we collapsed on the couch together.
"God that was good." I sighed into Sidney's chest.
"I know." He said.
"So much for taking it easy." I said with a bit of a laugh.
"Yeah, I know." Sidney chuckled.
"I'm not complaining. I really like getting fucked." I said blushing. I burried my head in his chest.
"Oh yeah? You like it rough?" He growled in my ear. Oh god I felt my lower half tingle. He pulled both of us off the couch and slowly inserted himself into me again before he thrust into me again. I moaned.
"Fuck me hard baby." I moaned.
"Yeah? Talk dirty to me." He growled into my ear.
"Holy fuck. Fuck my tight pussy." I said as he thrust in and out of me harder than he ever had before.
"Yeah baby, you're so fucking tight." He said.
"Fuck yes baby. Make me cum babe. Holy fuck." I screamed. Sidney pulled me up so I was leaning on the couch and he was behind me. He thrust into me from behind. I moaned loudly.
"Oh god yes Sidney, holy fuck." I screamed. He pulled my hair bringing my head back exposing my neck. He leaned froward and kissed up my neck, making me moan more.
"Cum for me baby." Sidney said slapping my ass before he grabbed it and spread it.
"Holy fuck." I moaned before I felt myself find my release. I knew Sidney was close so I moved around so I was under him. Sidney's eyes widened as he realized what I wanted. I opened my mouth up waiting for him to find his release. He stroked his cock until his head fell back and he found his release. I quickly swallowed his load licking my lips after. Sidney stared down at me loving every second of it.
"God that is the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life." He said collapsing on the floor next to me.
"Oh yeah?" I asked pulling a blanket off the couch and spreading it on top of us. We locked ourselves together under the blanket and just stayed there enjoying the fact that we were so close. After not even ten minutes both of us were asleep. We spent the night sleeping on the living room floor wrapped up in each other. It was one of the best sleeps I had in a long time, being so close to Sidney.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter just called for some major sex. It has been what seems life forever since they had sex, but gosh it took me to long to write this one.