Captain Clutch

Chapter 29

Once we were settled into the VIP area I noticed nobody else was in here, but us. I guess Eddie decided to let just us have the entire VIP area tonight. I smiled to myself. Eddie was such a sweetheart. I always thought of him as a father figure. Since my parents passed away he was really my only parental figure. Other than my brother that is. I sat at one side of the VIP section and Sidney sat at the other side. I was still mad at him for how he acted in the limo. I already had a couple drinks in me and I decided it was time to go downstairs and dance. I walked over to where Emilie was standing talking to a couple of the guys on the team.
"You, me, dance. Now." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her toward the stairs. I knew Sidney was watching me and I didn't care. We got to the dance floor and we both started moving to the song that was blasting. We started bumping and grinding on each other. I was having a great time, laughing and dancing until Sidney came up beside me. He looked extremely pissed off. He grabbed my arm lightly and pulled me off the dance floor. I shot Emilie an apologetic look as Sidney dragged me out the back door into the alley.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Sidney spat at me.
"Having a good time with my friend." I spat back.
"Yeah? Looking like a slut?" He said looking at me disgusted. My jaw must have hit the ground. I couldn't believe he said that to me.
"Excuse me?" I said. He didn't saw a word.
"So I'm a slut?" I asked.
"I didn't say that Kayla." Sidney said getting angry.
"Yeah whatever Sidney." I said I felt a tear fall from my eye. I hurried past him back into the club. I couldn't stay here anymore.
"Kayla, are you okay?" I felt Beau's good hand on my shoulder.
"No." I said pulling my coat on. "I'm going home."
"Let me drive you." He said grabbing his coat as well.
"No, stay. Have fun with your friends. I'll be fine." I said.
"I'm driving you Kay. I'm not taking no for an answer." Beau said. He lead me out of the club to his car. I was crying silently now as I got into the passenger seat. Beau started the car and drove toward my house. Finally he spoke.
"Are you okay?" He asked glancing at me while driving.
"Not really." I said quietly.
"If you want to talk about it, I'm always here." Beau said.
"Thanks." I said. We didn't say anything for awhile. Finally we pulled into the driveway and he parked. We sat there not saying a word. I was still crying a bit. Finally I said something to him.
"Do you want to come in?" I sniffled.
"Sure." He said smiling. "If you want me too."
I nodded my head yes. We got out of the car and went into the house. I took Beau's jacket and hung it in the closet. I took his good hand and lead him up the stairs to my bed room.
"The house is pretty empty." Beau said.
"Yeah, Maxime sent most of his stuff this afternoon in a moving truck, he dove to Philly to meet it there and set up his new house." I said. We went in my room which is mostly just my bed and dresser. With a couple boxes.
"Wow your room is empty too." Beau said sitting down on the bed.
"I know. I moved a lot of stuff over to the house this afternoon." I said sadly.
"I'm sorry." He said. He looked like he wished he hadn't brought it up. I walked over to where he was sitting.
"Thanks for driving me home." I said.
"No problem." He said. I leaned down and kissed his cheek.
"You are so sweet Beau." I said. I moved away from him and I stepped out of my heels. I was tired of being all dressed up so I pulled my dress off. I didn't even care if Beau was sitting there. I was standing there half naked. Just in my thong. No bra.
"Holy shit." Beau said. I turned around and looked at him. He was staring at me with wide eyes.
"Oops." I said covering my boobs. I bit my lip.
"Goddamn, your body." He said finally peeling his eyes off my mostly naked body. I went over to one of the boxes and pulled out a big t-shirt. I slipped it on.
"You can look again." I said. I walked over to the bed and sat down.
"Kayla." He said slowly. "You're my roommate and good friends girlfriend."
"Beau. I'm not trying to hit on you. I promise. You're one of my good friends." I said. Beau was silent so I continued.
"I love Sid. No matter how stupid he is acting." I said smiling. "I feel comfortable around you."
"Oh. Thats good I guess." He said looking awkward. I laughed.
"I'm sorry." I said laying down behind Beau on the bed.
"It's okay." He said laying down next to me.
"Sidney is really lucky." Beau said after a couple minutes.
"Why? Because of my body?" I asked looking at him.
"No... Well kind of, but not only that." He said.
"Then why?" I asked.
"You're a good person. You care about everyone. You are so sweet to us. Plus you are gorgeous." He said blushing.
"Aweh, Beau." I said. I moved over so I was cuddled up next to him with my head on his chest. He put his arm around me. We stayed like that for awhile not talking.
"You're a great friend Beau. Thank you." I smiled up at him sleepily.
"Anytime Lala." He said before he burst out laughing. I couldn't help but laugh too.
"Oh so I'm a Teletubby now?" I said still laughing.
"Yup." He said with a smile. I sighed and shook my head. I put my head back on his chest. We stayed like that for a long time and I was just so comfortable.

--------------------------------

I must have fallen asleep on Beau. I woke up with a start as I heard the door slam.
"Kayla! Kayla?" I heard Sidney yelling from downstairs. I jumped out of bed. Beau sat up quickly. I ran over to the box of clothing and grabbed a pair of PJ pants. I pulled them on quickly.
"Kayla where the fuck are you?" Sidney yelled his voice getting closer. He was obviously coming up the stairs now.
"In my room. I'm coming." I jogged out the door into the hallway and met him on the stairs.
"I'm sorry." He said once he saw me. I didn't say anything.
"Kayla, I love you. I'm so sorry. I was being an over protective jerk and I'm really sorry." Sidney said.
"You need think a little bit sometimes Sidney. I love you too. Baby I know you're trying to protect me, but you can't be like this all the time. It's smothering." I said. I kissed him before he could say anything else. He kissed me back.
"Is that Beau's car in the driveway?" Sidney asked.
"Yeah he drove me home." I said.
Beau appeared at my doorway.
"Hey man." Beau said.
"Hey." Sidney said. "Thanks for taking care of my girl."
"No problem, you're a lucky guy. She's a keeper Sid." Beau said smiling at me.
"I know man. She really is awesome." Sidney said. I blushed.
"Guys stop." I said. Sidney kissed the top of my head.
"I'm gonna get going." Beau said.
"Thanks again, for everything Beau. You're a great friend and I'm lucky to have you." I said smiling. I walked over to where he was standing and I gave him a big hug. He hugged me back chuckling as he did.
"Anytime Lala." He said. I started laughing as I shook my head.
"I'll walk you out." I said.
"I think I got it from here." He said as he headed down the stairs. Once he was downstairs I took Sidney's hand and pulled him into the bedroom.
"Wanna stay here tonight?" I asked.
"If you want." Sidney said.
"Spend some time together, just us." I said smiling.
"Sounds good beautiful." Sidney said kissing me. I kissed him back.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." He said back. I was still a little upset that he acted the way he did, cutting my night short, but I was happy to be here with him. I really am lucky to have someone who loves me this much and who cares about me as much as Sidney does. I couldn't be any luckier.