Captain Clutch

Chapter 31

We got to Florida and got settled into our hotel rooms. I was laying on Sidney's bed, he was on the phone with his mom and Pascal was sitting on his bed. We were watching sports high lights. My favourite. I was only half paying attention. I was also flipping through a magazine.
"So Kayla how have you been?" Pascal asked.
"Good. Just finished getting settled into Sidney's the other day." I said smiling over at Pascal.
"Its not my house." Sidney said hanging up the phone.
"Yes it is." I said looking over at him.
"No its our house." He said getting a bit frustrated.
"You own it." I said rolling my eyes. Sidney shook his head.
"Don't start." Sidney said.
"Start what?" I fired back. Now I was getting angry.
"Saying its my house. Thats unfair. I asked if you wanted to look for a new house or stay in this one and you said we can stay in this one. God Kayla." Sidney said getting up and pacing back and forth. I looked over a Pascal who looked awkwardly between Sidney and me. I gave him an apologetic smile.
"I think I'll go find Kuni." Pascal said getting off the bed and almost running out of the room.
"You scared him off." I said glaring at Sidney.
"Yeah, its all my fault." Sidney said rolling his eyes.
"Whatever Sidney." I said getting off the bed and starting to walk toward the door.
"Where are you going?" Sidney asked.
"Away from you." I said turning to face him.
"Why?" He asked.
"All we do is fight. I can't take it anymore." I said.
"Don't go." He said looking sad. I sighed. He came over and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into him.
"I know its our house." I said looking up at Sidney.
"I want it to be." Sidney said.
"Then lets make it ours." I said smiling.
"Really?" He asked looking hopeful.
"Really." I said still smiling. We were silent for a couple minutes.
"I need to tell you something." I finally said.
"Whats that?" He asked.
"I may have got naked in front of Beau." I said feeling my cheeks turn bright red. Sidney laughed. I looked up at him confused.
"Why are you laughing?" I asked.
"Because I think its funny." He said still laughing a bit. I shook my head and started laughing too.
"Its not funny." I said trying to stop laughing.
"It kind of is." He said laughing harder. After a couple of minutes of laughing we stopped.
"Its really not all that funny." I said pouting.
"Stop that." He said getting a wild look in his eyes.
"Stop what I said biting my lip.
"That." He said walking over to me and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waste and arms around his neck. He walked me over to the bed and dropped me down. I giggled.
"Fuck me." I said biting my lip. Sidney growled a little before he started kissing me and tugging on my clothes. I kissed him back. Finally after a bit of struggling Sidney flipped me over so I was on my stomach, then he thrust into me. I moaned and pulled on the sheets.
"Oh god." I moaned. He kept going at a great pace, thrusting in and out of me. It felt so amazing. He pulled on my hair and slapped my ass. I like it when he gets rough. I felt that amazing feeling wash over me.
"Oh god, Sidney." I screamed. He thrust harder into me.
"You like that." He growled into my ear. I bit my lip and pulled harder on the sheets around me. We finally found our release together. We collapsed on the bed together, breathing heavy. I looked over at Sidney.
"I love you." I said smiling at him.
"I love you too, beautiful." He said kissing my forehead. We cuddled under the blankets just enjoying each others company. After a couple of minutes I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. Like I was going to be sick. I jumped out of the bed and pulled the sheet with me wrapping it around myself as I ran to the bathroom. I bent down and threw up. After I was done I looked up to see Sidney standing at the door in his boxers only. I wiped away a tear that started to fall. I was never good with throwing up.
"Are you okay?" Sidney asked looking concerned.
"I don't know." I said kind of nervous.
"Kayla." Sidney said sternly.
"What?" I asked looking up at him again.
"Are you doing drugs again?" Sidney asked.
"What?" I said shocked. "How dare you."
"It was just a question." Sidney said.
"A bullshit question." I said still sitting on the floor in front of the toilet. I heard the door to the hotel room open.
"Sid. Kayla." I heard Beau say. "Whoa man. Put some pants on."
Sidney glared at Beau.
"Kayla, why are you sitting on the floor?" Beau asked. "Are you okay?"
"Yes." I said standing up. I walked past the two guys into the room. The stared at me as I collected my clothes.
"So what happened?" Beau asked looking between Sidney and me.
"I was throwing up. So much fun." I said sarcastically trying to pull my clothes on without exposing myself to Beau again.
"Kayla, are you pregnant?" Beau asked.
"What?" Sidney and I said at the same time looking at Beau.
"Are you pregnant?" Beau said a bit quieter this time.
"Shut your mouth. God Beau what are you thinking?" I asked.
"I don't know." He said quietly looking at the ground.
"God. This is insane. I can't... I can't even." I said pulling my shirt on. I had successfully gotten dressed under a sheet. I stood up and looked between Beau and Sidney.
"Kayla, I'm sorry." Beau said. I scoffed then turned on my heel and walked out the door. I heard Sidney screaming at Beau as the door shut behind me. I walked back to my room feeling nervous. What if I was pregnant? I know its Sidney's if I am, but am I ready for that? Is he ready for that? No I can't be pregnant. Its probably just the flu or something.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME FOREVERRRRRR!!!
I had some stuff written and it got deleted so I had to start again, which was fine because I didn't really like what I wrote anyways.