Captain Clutch

Chapter 37

After a couple days I was ready to go home. I was still on Fentanyl, but the dosage was much lower and Sidney was going to hold on to the prescription. Sidney and I decided to hold off on telling the world about us until I was settled at home for a bit. I was sitting on the bed flipping through stations when Sidney came into the room with Beau closely following behind pulling my suitcase.
"Hey beautiful." Sidney said coming over and kissing me. I pushed myself up onto my knees and kissed him back.
"Ew, get a room you guys." Beau said faking being sick.
"We have one, you're just in it." I said simply and Sidney chuckled.
"Lets go home." Sidney said kissing my hand.
"I have never heard better words before." I said smiling up at him.
"Where do you want this suit case?" Beau asked. I pointed at the bed and he put it next to me. I opened it and started going through it. I finally came to the shoes that Sidney had packed. They were a pair of flats.
"What are these?" I asked raising my eyebrow at Sidney.
"They look like shoes." Beau said from next to me. I glared at him. Sidney was trying not to laugh. I quickly glared at him.
"Oh right shoes haha." I said with a straight face.
"Kayla what's wrong with them?" Sidney asked pulling it together a bit.
"When was the last time you saw me wear flat shoes?" I asked.
"Yesterday." Beau said without missing a beat. Oh he was on fire tonight. Sidney stifled a laugh.
"Oh sunshine you're hilarious." I said. I stood up and pulled my shirt off. Beau covered his eyes quickly and blushed. Sidney's mouth dropped.
"Kayla a little warning would be nice." Sidney said looking between Beau and me. I pulled on my bra and clipped it up before turning to Beau.
"Consider that your warning." I said as I went to take my pants off.
"I'm gone." Beau said before turning on his heel and walking out the door.
"What's wrong with you?" Sidney asked.
"Nothing, I'm just not in the mood for his shit today." I said.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have laughed." Sidney said closing the gap between us. I sighed.
"I'm sorry too." I said. Sidney pulled me in and kissed me.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said before kissing him back and pulling him down on the bed with me.
We kept kissing for a couple minutes. We hadn't been intimate in a long time and I missed that connection with him. Sidney rolled off of me.
"Not here." He said. I sighed.
"Why not?" I asked.
"I have my reasons." He said standing up. He started putting bags near the door.
"What are you up to Mr. Crosby?" I asked.
"Nothing." He said a boyish grin creeping over his face. I sighed again and continued getting dressed. After I was fully dressed in everything other than shoes I realized Emilie had brought me a pair of heels in case this happened. She's so smart. I walked over to the closet on the far side of the room and opened the door. I pulled out a box and took it over to the chair in the corner. I smiled as I pulled out the black heels. I put them on and stood up.
"Much better." I said. Sidney looked at me and shook his head. I just smiled at him. I heard a knock at the door and assumed it was Beau. Sidney opened the door and James came strolling in with Geno and Beau behind him.
"My boys!" I said.
"Look she in high shoes already. Not even out of hospital yet." Geno said. I smiled again.
"I thought you were supposed to be in flat shoes?" James asked looking over to Sidney. Sidney put his hands up defensively.
"I tried." Sidney said. I shook my head.
"Let's go home." I said grabbing my suit case off the bed and walking over to the door. I wasn't going to miss this place one bit and I hoped I wouldn't be back for a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter but a couple things coming up over the next couple chapters !!