Captain Clutch

Chapter 38

We pulled into the driveway with James and Geno right behind us. I was excited to be home and I was happy to be around my boys, but I really just wanted to relax with Sidney and possibly get him into bed. I knew he was just as anxious to be together again as I was, but he was trying to be strong for my sake. My ribs were almost fully healed and my cast would be off in a week or so, but that wouldn't stop me from what needed to be done. I hopped out of the car and walked up the steps to the front door. The guys all followed behind me. I opened the door.
"Surprise." A bunch of people shouted. I shook my head and looked around at everyone. The whole team and their families were here along with the coaching staff and Sidney's family. I saw Geno's parents in the corner. I turned to Sidney.
"Thank you." I said before kissing his cheek. Emilie came up to me.
"Welcome home Kayla." She said. I shook my head.
"Of course you have something do to with this." I said hugging her.
"It's a party, you know I'm close by." She said with a wink. I started making the rounds saying Hi to everyone there. Most people welcomed me home and said they missed seeing me at the rink and the team missed having me on the road. After a little while of talking with everyone and both Sidney and Geno's mom's serving more food than any of us could ever eat I stood up in the livingroom.
"Can I have everyone's attention please?" I felt myself almost yell. Some people quieted but others didn't here me so they kept talking.
"Everyone listen up." Coach Dan yelled from the corner of the room. I smiled at him as everyone quieted down.
"I just wanted to thank everyone for coming today. I've had a scary past couple months being in and out of the hospital, but I've had amazing support from my brother. I also want to thank the guy's on the team who have been supportive to not only me, but Sidney in this past little while. It hasn't been hard on just me, its been hard on him too." I said. I looked around the room. I was so happy with my life right now. "I want to thank Trina, Troy and Taylor for being the best family I could ask for. I love you guys so much. I'm so lucky."
The three of them made their way over and all gave me a big hug.
"Finally I want to thank Sidney." I said. Sidney stood up. I gave him a side hug. "Thank you so much for being the most amazing and supportive person I have ever met. You're my rock. You keep me going everyday and without you I wouldn't be who I am today. I love you with all my heart."
Sidney smiled down at me.
"Thank you my beautiful angel." Sidney said before he leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. I heard some of the guys hooting and hollering while other people clapped a bit. I smiled up at him.
"Oh and, LETS GO PENS!" I screamed. Chants of Let's go Pens broke out for a couple seconds. I hugged Sidney.
"Thank you." I said hugging him again. Sidney smiled down at me. I saw some people getting ready to leave so I went over to the door to thank them for coming and say goodbye. After that I went over to talk to Sidney's parents. I hadn't seen them in awhile and had no idea they were going to be here.
"It's so nice to see you guy's again." I said looking between Trina and Troy.
"You too sweetie, I'm so happy you are okay." Trina said rubbing my shoulder.
"Thank you." I said trying to smile a bit.
"We were so worried about you." Troy said.
"I understand. Its been a really difficult time for everyone. I can't believe these horrible things have happened." I said.
"Well you're home now and Sidney seems to be very happy about that." Trina said smiling at me.
"I'm happy to be home too. I missed being with Sidney. I really love your son." I said looking between Trina and Troy.
"We know you do sweat heart." Trina said.
"And he loves you as well." Troy said. I smiled. Hearing it from them made me very happy. I hoped they liked me. They seemed to like me and Sidney kept telling me they did, but I had my doubts at times. It was starting to get into the later evening and there weren't many people left at the house. I was starting to get tired, but I knew I wasn't ready to go to bed quite yet. Everyone that was left here was Beau, James, Geno, Troy, Trina and Taylor. Everyone else had gone home. Trina and Taylor were cleaning up. I tried to help out, but they told me to go far away. I was sitting on the couch leaning on Geno with his arm around me and my feet up on Beau's lap. Beau was examining my four inch heels.
"How do you wear these things?" Beau asked moving my foot so he could see the other side of my shoe.
"I've been wearing heels for many years Beau." I said. "It's just natural."
"You're crazy." James said from the chair across the room. I smiled and shook my head and I saw Sidney come down the stairs. Why was I just noticing that he wasn't around.
"Where were you?" I asked as he stopped in the door way and leaned against the door frame.
"Around." He said. I knew he was up to something I just didn't know what he was doing. I sighed.
"Well this has been a fun day, but I think its time to relax and finally sleep in my own bed again." I said moving back into a sitting position and then standing up. I said goodnight to everyone and then walked out of the room toward the stairs. Once I got up the first couple I turned back to Sidney.
"Coming?" I asked.
"Of course." He said. He followed me up the stairs, but stopped me before I got to the closed bedroom door.
"Wait." He said. He picked up the Victoria Secret bag off the ground and handed it to me.
"What's this?" I asked.
"Just go in there and change." Sidney said. "Then meet me in the bedroom."
I raised my eyebrow, but did what he said. I walked across the hall to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I pulled out a black lace bra and pantie set with stockings. It was all accented with Penguin's gold. I chuckled to myself. At the bottom of the bag was a black house coat. I was still wearing my black heels and they would go perfectly with this sexy outfit Sidney bought me. I undressed and then I pulled on this outfit. I tied up the robe and fixed up my hair before walking across the hall and slowly opening the door. I heard music playing and saw Sidney sitting on the bed.
"You're beautiful." He said as I closed the door behind me. Sidney had lit some candles. I smiled at him.
"Thank you." I said. I dropped the robe off my shoulder and bit my lip. I walked over to the bed and Sidney stood up. He kissed me long and hard. I felt my heart flutter. I pushed him back down on the bed and climbed on his lap. I moved my hips around feeling his excitement under me. I let my robe drop to the ground before I locked my arms behind Sidney's neck. Sidney kissed my neck and I let a moan escape my lips. Sidney moved us so I was laying on the bed and he was hovering over me.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said before I kissed him again. He stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. I sat up and helped him unbutton his pants. I pushed them down with his boxers. His length sprung free. I smiled. It felt like forever since we had fucked. I didn't need passion, I just needed to feel him inside me. Sidney smiled down at me and quickly undressed me. He pushed me back down to the bed and lowered himself. He kissed up the inside of my leg until he got to my already wet member. He licked and sucked for a couple minutes before moving up and slowly inserting himself into me. He thrusted in and out of me building a knot in my stomach. I felt it building inside me. Sidney took my right nipple in his hand and started playing with it as he was still thrusting. I couldn't hold on any longer.
"OH GOD YES SIDNEY FUCK." I screamed throwing my head back and pulling on the sheets below me.
"Yeah, you like that?" He growled in my ear.
"Fuck yes." I moaned. We kept going for a couple more minutes before I found my release with Sidney right behind me. He collapsed on the bed beside me. We were both breathing heavily. I smiled. I could get used to nights like this. So relaxing and wonderful. We cuddled up on the bed and after a couple minutes I was sound asleep in Sidney's arms, right where I belonged.
♠ ♠ ♠
It takes me what feels like forever to update... I dont know if it feels longer for me or you guys! UGH