Captain Clutch

Chapter 39

I woke up to Sidney carrying a tray into the bedroom. I looked at him confused. I heard my stomach rumble. I looked over at the clock to see it was just past ten. My eyes widened.
"Sidney it's almost time for practice, what are you still doing at the house?" I asked getting anxious.
"Coach gave me the day off. He told me to spend the day with you." Sidney said setting the tray down in front of me.
"Why? The team is more important." I said frowning.
"No Kayla. You are the most important thing to me." He said taking my hand in his. I shook my head.
"Hockey is the most important thing, the team is counting on you." I said.
"You're right, the team is counting on me. They are counting on me taking care of the love of my life when she needs me the most." He said kissing my hand. I smiled again.
"Fine." I said. Sidney moved the tray in front of me.
"All you're favourites." He said.
"It looks amazing." I said picking up my fork and my knife and digging in. There was a strawberry banana crape with a little bit of whipped cream on top in the centre of the plate, and around the crape was a couple small heart shaped pancakes. There was a small bowl of fruit and a small cup with a little bit of maple syrup. There was also a huge glass of apple juice, all my favourites. I smiled at Sidney.
"Thank you." I said leaning over and kissing him.
"Finish eating, then get dressed, we have a full day ahead of us." Sidney said getting up off the bed.
"Aren't you eating?" I asked raising my eyebrow at Sidney.
"I ate hours ago." Sidney said patting my leg before turning and walking to the door. I sighed and finished eating. Just as I was finishing Sidney came back through the door. I put my dishes beside me and stretched out on the bed.
"No, don't lay down. Get up and get dressed." Sidney said as he opened the curtains, letting the sunlight fill the room. I looked over at him and smiled.
"Why?" I groaned.
"We have a busy day ahead of us." Sidney said coming over to the bed and almost dragging me out of it. I pouted and reluctantly turned toward the closet. Sidney gave me a pat on the butt as I went to into the closet. It's still kind of cold outside so I went with a pair of black leggings, a large bright pink shirt with a heart on the chest and a pair of brown boots that come half way up my calf. The boots have four buckles running from my lower ankle all the way up to the top of the boots. I pulled on clothes and picked up my boots and walked over to the bed. I sat down on the end as Sidney came out of the washroom. He looked at my boots as I pulled them on and shook his head.
"What?" I asked looking up at him and smiling.
"Can't wear flat shoes or running shoes ever." He said.
"Nope, I wear heels because I'm short." I said standing up and walking into the washroom to finish getting ready. After fixing my hair and brushing my teeth I walked back into the bedroom. Sidney was on his phone, stretched out on the bed.
"Ready?" He asked not even looking up from his phone.
"Yes." I said putting on a jacket.
"Lets get then." Sidney said standing up and putting his phone in his pocket. We walked out the door and down the stairs. Sidney put his shoes and jacket on. Beau came out of the kitchen and stood in the doorway.
"Going out?" Beau asked.
"Yes." Sidney said slightly rolling his eyes.
"Wanna come BoBo?" I asked adding a bit of a pout at the end.
"Bobo?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.
"Yeah its your new nickname." I said smiling up at him.
"I thought Sunshine was enough, but okay." He said not even bothering to fight with me. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.
"Did you want to come?" I asked again.
"Naw you guy's have fun." Beau said turning and going back into the kitchen. I turned to Sidney and ushered him out the door. Once we got in the car I looked over at Sidney.
"Babe, where are we going?" I asked shifting so I could see Sidney.
"Surprise." Sidney said winking at me. I crossed my arms and pouted. I hate surprises. We sat in silence the rest of the way to the mystery place. We parked in front of the spa that I go to once a week to get my hair and nails done. I also get a message once every two weeks. I wear fake nails, but when I was in the hospital I had to take them off because they were gross.
"This is the surprise?" I asked raising my eyebrow at Sidney.
"Yes." He said leaning over and taking my hand.
"Babe." I said leaning over and kissing Sidney.
"Lets go inside." Sidney said. We got out of the car and walked into the spa.
"Mr. Crosby, Ms. Talbot we have your private room all ready for you." The woman behind the desk said as she stood up.
"Thank you." Sidney said. We followed her into a private room that had everything we needed. Massage tables, manicure tables, pedicure tubs, and a hair dressing table. The whole package. I was in heaven.

--------------------------------

After we were done at the spa, my hair was beautiful again, my nails were fake and wonderful, I was relaxed and ready to take on the world, Sidney took me to my favourite little shop in downtown Pittsburgh. We knew all the women who work there and Sidney had them close the shop for a couple hours so I could try on all the new arrivals that I had missed while I was in the hospital. Luckily it was getting warmer outside and even though the hockey season was coming to a close, summer is fast approaching and I couldn't be more excited. I grabbed every dress in my size that I could find and excitedly went to the dressing room. The first one I tried on made me look horrible, so I didn't even bother showing Sidney. The second one wasn't as bad, but it was a little short. I opened the dressing room door and stepped out.
"Oh." Sidney said obviously surprised.
"To short?" I asked.
"A little." He said. I knew he liked me in anything, but he didn't want me to show off everything to the world. I'm his girl and somethings are meant just for him.
"On to the next dress." I said moving back into the dressing room to try on the next dress. I tried on dresses for the next hour and was stuck between two. A black dress that is short in the front and long in the back and a short tight bright pink dress. I was standing in front of Sidney in the short bright pink dress asking him to choose for me.
"They both look amazing babe." He said.
"Not helping." I said getting a tad bit annoyed.
"Sorry." Sidney said running his hand through his hair. We were both silent for a couple minutes.
"Get them both." He said finally.
"No Sidney." I said looking at him.
"Yes, they both look amazing on you and they aren't really that expensive." Sidney said. I shook my head. I would fight with him about this, but I knew that in the end I would lose. It happens every single time.
"Fine." I said. Sidney smiled.
"You change and I'll go pay." He said getting up and walking over to the cash to pay. I quickly changed and took the dresses to the counter. The girl wrapped them up and handed Sidney the bill.
"Thank you." He said as he took my hand and guided me to the back door where we parked. Once we got in the car I leaned over and kissed Sidney.
"Thank you." I said between kisses.
"Anything for you babe." Sidney said. I smiled. Sidney drove us back to the house.
"Dinner?" I asked going into the kitchen and opening the fridge.
"No." Sidney said closing the fridge.
"We have a special dinner tonight, so we need to get dressed." Sidney said.
"What time?" I asked.
"Seven." Sidney said looking at the clock on the stove.
"Thats over an hour from now." I said moving closer to Sidney.
"Yes it is." Sidney said moving a piece of hair from my face. I leaned up and kissed him.
"I mean, we have time for a quicky, don't we?" I asked looking into Sidney's eyes.
"I think we do." Sidney said. I moved past him and ran up the stairs. I stripped my clothes off as I went. By the time Sidney walked through the door I was in my bra and panties laying on the bed.
"Took you long enough." I said
"Yeah, yeah." Sidney said walking over to me and getting on top of me. I pulled on his belt and the button on his pants. He moved off me for a second to take his shirt and pants off. I pulled my bra and panties off. This wasn't about passion it was about being quick and getting the job done. Sidney moved his hand down to check my wetness. I never had a problem with getting wet, it seemed to happen almost instantly. Sidney seemed happy with how wet I was and he slowly inserted himself inside me. I let a moan escape my mouth as Sidney sped up. I knew he probably wouldn't last long, so I moved my hand down between my legs and helped myself along, quickly finding my release minutes before Sidney found his. He laid down next to me before he pulled me in to his arms. We stayed like that for awhile before we finally both ended up drifting into a light sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So much bullshit going on in my life right now, so that's why it may seem like a long time between chapters but i promise there is so much more to come.