Captain Clutch

Chapter 43

Dinner last night was wonderful, Cynthia cooked with a little bit of help from me while Sidney and Maxime watched sports centre, drank beer and played pool. Today Cynthia and I decided to go do girly things while the guys hang out. I can tell they miss each other. They’ve been teammates for years. I know it’s difficult for both Sidney and I to see Maxime in a Flyers jersey, so it’s nice just being able to see my brother again. Cynthia and I decided to go to the spa half an hour from Maximes house. We got there and went inside. They had a room set up for us. We sat down to get pedicures. We had been talking the whole time already nonstop. Maxime picked an awesome girl from what I can tell.
“What’s it like dating the face of the NHL?” Cynthia asked. I smiled, Sidney’s face filling my head.
“Amazing.” I said sighing. “But not because he’s the face of the NHL. He’s just amazing in general. He’s super sweet and he really cares about me.”
“Seems like he really loves you.” Cynthia said.
“I hope so.” I said. We were both quiet for a second.
“I really like Max.” Cynthia said looking down at the ground blushing. I have seen girls go crazy over my brother for years now, but something in her eyes told me she really did like him, maybe even love him.
“I’m glad. You guys seem to get along really well and he seems so happy with you.” I said.
“You and Sidney seem happy.” She said smiling at me.
“We are.” I said feeling a huge grin come over my face. I am so happy with Sidney. I love him a lot. I’m so lucky to be with such an amazing guy who truly cares about me.
“How did you guys meet?” She asks.
“Actually I met my three best friends and my boyfriend on the same day.” I said smiling shyly.
“Really?” She asked.
“Yeah. Maxime brought me to meet his teammates and I ended up dating Sidney, and becoming really good friends with three other guys on the team.” I said thinking about the first time I met the team.
“That’s pretty awesome.” Cynthia said. We talked more about hockey and other things. She told me about how she used to be a figure skater and she has a cousin who plays for the Toronto Maple Leafs. We talked about girly things and moving from Quebec to Pennsylvania. We get along very well and I think Maxime is lucky to have someone who loves him a lot.

-------------------

Once we get home from the spa it’s early evening. We walk into the house to see Sidney and Maxime sitting on the couch chatting with sports centre playing the background. It seems like that’s all Maxime ever has playing on TV. The two guys look up at us as we come in.
“Kayla, I made reservations for us for tonight.” Maxime said standing up.
“Just us?” I asked looking over at Sidney.
“Yeah I thought we could get dinner and catch up.” Maxime said.
“Don’t worry Kayla. I have a friend I want to visit tonight, so you won’t be leaving me behind.” Sidney said smiling. “Plus I want you to catch up with your brother.”
“Okay good.” I said smiling. I felt better knowing Sidney had something to do tonight rather that just sitting here while I’m out with my brother.
“Go get ready.” Maxime said. “Our reservation is in an hour.”
“Okay.” I said. I left the room and walked through the kitchen to the room Sidney and I are staying in. Sidney followed me into the room. He sat on the bed as I went to the closet and got out a black dress. Its short, stopping halfway up the top of my leg. It has a box cut at the top with thick straps. I like this dress because it sits nicely on my body and it’s tight so it hugs every curve. I lay it on the bed next to Sidney. I go over to the draw and pull out a pair of black underwear and a matching black bandeau with cups to hold my breasts in place. I strip out of my clothes. Sidney’s staring at me wide eyed. I slip on my panties and pull on my bandeau. I go over to my bag and pull out a couple pairs of heels. I can get away with wearing heels all the time since I’m so short. I sit on the floor in my underwear with the heels standing in front of me while I try to decide which ones to wear. I study each pair intently. I can feel Sidney’s eyes on me, but I don’t acknowledge him. I finally decide on a pair of open toe platform bright yellow pumps. I pick them up and move over to the chair in the corner. Once I’m sitting I slip them on. Finally I look over at Sidney.
“You’re really serious about your shoes eh?” He asked giving me a half smile. My heart melts.
“Yeah, my heels are my babies.” I said matter-of-factly. Sidney chuckles and shakes his head.
“You are so gorgeous.” He said getting off the bed and coming over to the chair I’m sitting in. I’m still in my underwear my dress is laying on the bed. I stand up and he pulls me into his arms. I look up at him and smile. He leans down and closes the gap between our mouths. He kisses me deeply. I kiss him back. His hands trail down my back and come to rest on my ass.
“Sidney, not now.” I said trying to pull away from him.
“Come on.” He said pouting a little. I lean up and peck him on the lips.
“My brother is waiting for me to go to dinner.” I said moving from his arms over to the bed where my dress is. I take it off the hanger and pull the zipper down. I step into it and pull it up over my shoulders. I turn to Sidney.
“Can you zip me up please?” I asked batting my eyelashes a little.
“Sure.” He said walking over to me. He takes the zipper and tugs it gently halfway up my back. He stops and leans down planting a kiss right above where the zipper is. I wiggle beneath him.
“Ah.” I almost screamed. Sidney just chuckled. He pulled the zipper up the rest of the way. He then kissed my back right above the zipper again then he kissed each shoulder right beside the straps. I wiggled again.
“I know what you’re doing Mr. Crosby, and its not going to work.” I said crossing my arms and turning to face him.
“Are you sure?” He asked moving me so I was standing with the bed behind me. He pushed me back so I fell on the bed. I screamed as I fell back and Sidney moved on top of me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. I linked my hands behind Sidney’s head pulling him closer to me. He moved his hand from my knee up my leg making my dress move up a bit. We kept kissing a bit with Sidney’s hand resting on my upper leg. After a couple minutes there was a knock on the door. Sidney pulled back and groaned. He moved off of me and I stood up and straightened my dress.
“Come in.” I called as I moved over to the mirror to fix my hair and makeup. Maxime opened the door coming into the room.
“Ready?” He asked looking at me then looking at Sidney who looked depressed on the bed. I shook my head at Sidney.
“Yes big brother.” I said taking my bright yellow clutch that matches my shoes, off the dresser. I opened it quickly to make sure I have my phone before closing it and walking over to where Sidney is sitting on the bed. I lean down and swiftly kiss him on the lips.
“See you later babe, have fun with your friend.” I said. “I love you.”
“I love you too.” Sidney said his eyes shining bright. He stands up as Maxime walks out of the room. I start toward the door, but Sidney takes my hand and pulls me back to face him.
“I can’t wait to take that dress off you tonight.” He said his eyes darkening.
“I’m looking forward to it.” I said winking. I was extremely excited to go to dinner with my brother. I don’t get to have dinner with him anymore like we used to every night he wasn’t on the road while I was living with him. We have a lot to catch up on and I couldn’t wait to just spend some time with just him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ive been writing chapters to come in this story, but for some reason i got stuck on this chapter. I felt motivated to write future chapters instead. But at least those will be up sooner rather than later aha