Captain Clutch

Chapter 44

Dinner was amazing. We went to a little Italian restaurant just outside downtown Philly. Maxime knows that Italian is my favourite. We’re just finishing off dessert. We’ve caught up on what’s happening with each other the last couple months since I saw him last. He’s told me so much about Cynthia and how he really cares about her. I tell him how the team is and what its like living with Sidney. We laugh a lot about his superstitions and how I follow all of them now, adopting them as my own.
“I forgot to tell you some exciting news.” I said smiling. Maxime gave me a confused look.
“What’s that?” He asked folding his hands in front of him.
“I got a job.” I said excitedly.
“Really? Where?” He asked. I chuckled.
“I’m going to be Head of Social Media with the Penguins.” I said blushing.
“Wow, congratulations Kayla. That’s awesome.” He said standing up and coming over to hug me. I hugged him back.
“I’m really excited. Its my first job.” I said as Maxime sat back down.
“I’m proud of you. When do you start?” He asked.
“I have to go in and sign my contract and stuff when we get back to Pittsburgh.” I said taking a sip of my drink.
“That’s awesome Kayla.” Maxime said. We talked a little bit more about my new job.
“I have something to ask you.” Maxime said getting serious.
“Sure.” I said.
“I’m thinking about asking Cynthia to marry me.” Maxime said quickly before sighing deeply. I smiled.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yeah. I really like her and I’ve never felt like this with a girl before.” He said.
“I think if you believe you’re ready then you should do it, but if you’re not ready, don’t do it.” I said simply.
“I really love her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.” Maxime said.
“How long have you two been together?” I asked.
“Pretty much since I moved here.” Maxime said not looking at me. I raised an eyebrow.
“Excuse me.” I said getting annoyed. “You’ve been with her for months and you never told me.”
“I’m sorry.” He said. “I was going to tell you, but then you had that car accident and you were sick. I didn’t know how you would react.”
“You should have told me.” I whispered. I couldn’t believe my brother kept this from me. I never kept my relationship with Sidney from him that long.
“I know I’m truly sorry Kayla. Please don’t be upset.” He said. I took a deep breath.
“You should have told me.” I repeated. We were both silent for a couple minutes. Finally I broke the silence.
“Next time you do something this important, please just tell me.” I said sighing.
“I will I promise.” He said. After he paid the bill and we left the restaurant, the ride home was fine. I decided not to be mad at him for keeping his relationship with Cynthia from me. For a couple years it was just Maxime and I, and he knows that I’m protective of him. I don’t want him to end up with a gold digging whore. I’m just happy that he found Cynthia and she’s a sweetheart.

-----------------------

I was lying on the bed watching TV and flipping through a Woman’s Health magazine when Sidney came into the room. He stopped in his tracks when he saw what I was wearing, a short silk purple nightgown and thigh high sheer black stockings. He quickly came into the room and shut the door behind him. He locked it and made his way over to the bed. I looked up at him innocently. He pulled his jacket off and dropped it on the ground. Then he started unbuttoning his shirt. I smiled at him. I tossed the magazine on the bedside table. My eyes never leaving his. He unbuttoned the button on his dark was jeans and pushed them down, stepping out of them as he went. Finally he reached the edge of the bed. I was sitting up by now. He pushed me back so I was lying flat on my back. Then he pulled me forward so I was on the edge of the bed. He leaned over me and kissed me long and hard. I could feel his erection on my stomach through his boxers. He moved off of me and down to the floor so he was kneeling in front of me. He started at the top of my left thigh stocking. He kissed right above where the fabric ends. Then he slowly pulled the stocking down my leg and then off my foot. He moved back up to where the stocking stared and trailed kisses down my leg. He repeated the same thing down my right leg. By the time he was finished I was squirming at his touch and I was soaking between my legs. We still hadn’t spoken since he walked in the room.
“Fuck me please.” I moaned. Sidney chuckled. He kissed the inside of my leg. He started at my clit sucking and pulling on the nub. My head fell back against the bed and I moaned. He kept sucking on my clit as he inserted two fingers into me.
“You’re so wet babe.” He said moving his fingers in and out of me. I moved against his hand and mouth. After a couple minutes I felt myself come apart. As Sidney moved back up to the bed I could see him grinning from ear to ear. I closed my eyes trying to catch my breath.
“What… Was… That… About…?” I asked still trying to catch my breath.
“Just saying thank you.” He said as he pulled his boxers down and applied a condom.
“For... What…?” I asked still panting, but slowly getting stable breathing back.
“For being the most beautiful and amazing girlfriend a guy could have.” Sidney said. I felt myself go a deep red. Sidney was sitting up next to me and I moved, pushing him down so he was lying flat on the bed. I moved myself so I was straddling him. I slowly lowered myself onto him. Once I reached the bottom I thought he couldn’t be any deeper, until he flexed his hips filling me even more. I threw my head back and moaned, taking in his fullness. Sidney moved his hands to my hips and guided me up and down. I moved in a rhythm with him. His hands guiding my hips up and down, every so often he flexed his hips to push deeper into me. We kept a good pace going for a couple minutes before both finding our release. I collapsed on top of him, both of us trying to catch our breaths. Finally our breathing slowed. I pulled a blanket off the end of the bed and put it over us. Sidney was playing with my hair and kissing the top of my head. I kissed his chest a couple times before floating off into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again I have chapters after this written or almost written yet these ones are taking me forever. Once I start I seem to do fine, but getting started is the problem.