Captain Clutch

Chapter 45

I was sad to be leaving my brother. I don’t see him very much since we live across the state from each other. I’m so happy Sidney and Maxime planned this so I could see him and meet his girlfriend Cynthia. We had a great time together at the spa getting to know each other. Even though I want hockey to be all year around, I’m happy we get the summer off so I can spend more time with all my brothers.
“Thanks for having us.” Sidney said shaking Maxime’s hand. Our stuff was already packed in the car. We packed it up before breakfast. I hugged Cynthia goodbye.
“Thanks for coming. I’m so happy we met.” Cynthia said.
“I am too.” I said moving over to my brother.
“Bye big brother.” I said pulling him into a hug.
“Bye little sister.” He said.
“She’s a keeper.” I whispered in his ear so only he could hear.
“I know.” He whispered back. We pulled apart from each other and I moved back to Sidney’s side.
“Feel free to come and stay with us in Pittsburgh whenever you guys want.” Sidney said putting his arm around my waist and pulling me in.
“Thanks Sid.” Maxime said.
“Yeah we have more than enough rooms, even with Beau taking up a couple of them.” I said giggling.
“He still lives with you guys, even now?” Maxime said.
“Of course, he’s one of my best friends.” I said with a smile. To be honest I miss my boys. I’m kind of happy to be going home to them.
“He’s a lucky guy.” Cynthia said with a smile.
“He is.” Sidney said kissing me on the top of the head. We were all silent for a minute.
“We should get going.” I said looking up at Sidney.
“See you guys.” Cynthia said. We all said our goodbyes then got into the car and drove away. We waved as we drove off.
“Thank you.” I said smiling at Sidney.
“Of course, I knew you needed to see him.” Sidney said taking my hand.
“I miss him.” I admitted blushing.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” Sidney asked frowning. I stayed silent for a couple minutes.
“Kayla.” Sidney prompted. I sighed.
“I didn’t want you to think I want to move in with him and leave you.” I said not looking at Sidney. He squeezed my hand.
“Babe I would never think that.” He said smiling at me reassuringly.
“Are you sure?” I asked nervously looking up at him.
“I promise.” He said. “I believe that if you didn’t want to be with me you would just tell me. I don’t want to assume things.”
“Good, because I’m not leaving you.” I said. I looked around us. We still had a couple miles to go until we hit the highway. We were alone on the road not that it matters. I leaned over and unzipped his pants. He looked down at me and raised his eyebrow.
“Don’t focus on me.” I said. “But lift your bum.”
He smiled, but didn’t say anything. He just did what I asked him to. As he lifted him self I pulled his pants and boxers just low enough. I slowly moved my hand up and down. I felt him getting harder and harder under my soft touch. After I got him fully hard I moved so I started at the base and I ran my tongue all the way up to the tip. Then I took him in my mouth sucking gently. I moved him as deep as I could in my throat. Then I sucked some more. I swirled my tongue around the tip. I heard Sidney’s sharp breath intake. I moved my hand down to play with his balls. I could tell he was trying to focus on the road as much as possible. We’ve done this many times before and he’s loved it every single time. I kept sucking. I knew he was close. I felt his hips buckle under me and he shot his hot load into my waiting mouth. I sat up and swallowed it, opening my mouth to show him it was all gone. Then I leaned back down and licked up the remaining cum from his length. Then I leaned over and pecked him on the lips. I sat back in my chair and put my seatbelt on.
“Well that was unexpected.” He said pulling up to a stop sign. He put the car in park and pulled his pants up.
“Just saying thank you.” I said smiling sweetly.
“For what?” He asked.
“Taking me to see my brother.” I said taking his hand in mine.
“I should take you to see your brother more often.” He said winking at me. I giggled and he grinded at me. Once we hit the highway I leaned back and listened to the music while Sidney and I talked about the upcoming playoffs.

---------------------------

We pulled into the driveway and I saw James’ car parked on the side of the road. Once Sidney parked the car I saw the front door open. James, Geno and Beau came out of the house and down the front steps. I got out of the car.
“Bags?” Beau asked. I pointed to the back of the car. He nodded and went to the back where he met Sidney who was already getting the bags out of the car.
“You see Talbo?” Geno asked hugging me.
“Yeah, he has a girlfriend.” I said smiling.
“Talbo get girlfriend?” Geno asked clearly surprised.
“Yeah, her name is Cynthia. She’s really nice.” I said hugging James. Beau and Sidney went into the house with our luggage. James, Geno and I followed them inside.
“Just leave the luggage by the stairs. I need to wash everything anyways.” I said as I walked into the living room and sat down next to Geno.
“We miss best friend.” Geno said leaning his head on my shoulder. I can tell he isn’t putting all his weight on my shoulder because he seems light and he’s much bigger than me. I sighed.
“I missed you guys too.” I said. I noticed Sidney and Beau talking on the other side of the room. They were talking quietly. They both kept looking at me and I wasn’t sure why.
“Lets watch a movie or something.” I said yawning.
“What we watch?” Geno asked.
“Can we watch Mean Girls?” I asked looking between the four boys. Sidney and Beau had joined us by this point. Sidney was in the armchair and Beau was on the love seat. James sat on my left and Geno on my right.
“If you want.” James said shrugging.
“Yes, that movie is the best.” Beau said getting excited. This is why he’s my best friend. He’s such a girl.
“Ah! Yippy.” I said getting excited. Sidney got up off the armchair and opened the DVD case.
“Whoa this thing is so organized, when did that happen?” He asked raising an eyebrow at me.
“I was bored while I was stuck at home after I got back from the hospital.” I said shrugging. “I did it awhile ago actually.”
“Interesting.” Sidney said pulling out the DVD and popping it in the DVD player. He settled back in the armchair and we started the move. For the next ninety-seven minutes I had my head on a pillow on Geno’s lap. Beau and I took turns quoting the movie, while the other three guys looked so confused. After Mean Girls was over we turned on another movie. Half way through the movie I fell asleep my head on Geno’s lap and my legs draped over James’ lap. I was so comfortable, I fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my, two chapters in one day! You guys are extra lucky today! I was in the mood to finish two chapters..Now all I have to do is work on PR and maybe I'll be back at it ... (or not) sigh.