Captain Clutch

Chapter 46

It’s early. I’m up already. I’ve showered, done my hair and now I’m trying to pick an appropriate outfit. Today is my meeting with the guys from the Penguins Organization who want me to be the head of Social Media. Yesterday we had our last day off before playoffs start. Sidney spent the day with me again, getting our hair and nails done. Plus going shopping for some new clothes. I needed to get some things I can wear to my meetings, as well as things to wear while during work hours. I tried on what seems like a million outfits before deciding on a bunch that Sidney said look amazing on me. Now I’m standing in front of the bed with different outfits spread out. I turn toward the door and see Sidney standing there staring at me. His mouth parted slightly. His eyes are dark. He looks like he’s undressing the little I have on me. I put my hand on my hip and raise my eyebrow.
“Like what you see Mr. Crosby?” I asked turning in a half circle stopping so my backside was facing him. I turned my head so I could see him over my shoulder.
“I think the only thing better than that is you naked.” He said licking his lower lip.
“Oh really?” I asked raising my eyebrow at him. I was wearing a beige bra with pink lines all around it, lace lining each of the cups. My panties match, beige with pink lines and lace. I was wearing beige stockings that stop two inches above my knee, with lace on top. There were beige straps holding my stockings up clipped to my panties. To make the whole thing just a tiny bit sexier I had already chose my heels. They were cheetah print, with a solid black heel and platform.
“Do you have to go to work?” He asked closing the space between us and pulling me into his arms.
“Yes, I sign my contract today.” I said smiling up at Sidney.
“Or you could stay home with me.” He said pouting.
“No silly, you have work too.” I said shaking my head. Sidney sighed.
“Yeah, but not till eleven.” Sidney said tilting my head up and leaning down to kiss me. After a couple seconds the kiss heated up. Sidney started to unhook my bra.
“Stop.” I said pulling away.
“Why?” Sidney groaned.
“I have to be at Consol by nine.” I said hooking my bra up again.
“It’s seven thirty, you have an hour and a half.” He said.
“Do I look ready?” I asked crossing my arms across my chest and sticking out my hip.
“You look ready for something.” He said winking at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Then I walked over to him making sure to swing my hips. Once I got to him I kissed him passionately moving my hands down his arm and torso, stopping at his bulge. I continue to kiss him as I move my hand over his bulge. Then I drop down to my knees. I pull his shorts down leaving him in his boxers and t-shirt. He looks down at me confused. I kissed his bulge. Then I pulled down his boxers. I didn’t waste any time. I took him in my mouth and started sucking hard. I kept sucking as I looked up at him. His eyes were shut, but his mouth was partially open. I moved my tongue around the tip. I watched him inhale sharply. He flexed his hips so he was deeper in my mouth. I knew he wouldn’t last much longer so I started using my hand, until he found his release. I quickly swallowed before looking up. He was watching me intently. I gave him a smirk before opening my mouth wide. He smiled down at me before helping me up to my feet.
“That was unexpected.” He said moving a piece of my hair behind my ear.
“Good.” I said patting his chest before moving back over to the bed where my clothes were still all spread out. I sighed and looked down. I decided on a dark brown tight fitting skirt that stops just below my knee. I pick it up off the bed and unzip it. Then I step in the skirt and pull it up. I zip it up. I hear Sidney inhale air between his teeth. I turned and looked at him.
“What?” I asked putting my hands on my hips.
“You’re just so sexy.” He said looking me up and down.
“Thank you, but we’re not having sex. I have to go to work.” I said. He pouted. I turned back to the bed and picked a light beige lace like shirt with short arms. It has a solid tank top under it. I pull it on and walk over to the dresser and pick up my white gold necklace Sidney got me. I walk over to him.
“Can you put it on please?” I asked.
“Of course.” He said. I turned my back to him and he gently put the necklace on me. I turned back to him and put my arms around his neck. He leaned down and kissed me.
“You look beautiful.” He said kissing my neck. I giggled.
“Stop.” I said trying to pull away from him.
“No way.” He said kissing my again. I screamed.
“Stop. Stop. Stop.” I said.
“Ticklish?” He asked.
“Yes.” I said pouting.
“I’m sorry.” He said pouting back to me.
“Liar.” I said softly smacking his shoulder.
“You’re right.” He said smiling brightly. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.
“I’ll be ready in fifteen minutes, will you be?” I asked walking toward the door. Sidney followed me as I went down the stairs.
“Sure.” He said as we went into the kitchen. I got my lunch out of the fridge.
“What’s in there?” Beau asked. I jumped a little as he spoke.
“Holy shit.” I said glaring at Beau. “Don’t do that.”
“Do what?” He asked smiling brightly putting down his phone on the counter.
“Sit there like you aren’t there. Please make your presence announced Beau.” I said with a sigh. I heard Sidney chuckle behind me.
“What’s so funny Captain?” I asked looking at him.
“I noticed him.” Sidney said coming over to me and giving me a hug.
“Sorry Beau. I’m just nervous.” I said sighing again.
“Don’t be.” Beau said. “They want to hire you for a reason.”
“Yeah because Sidney asked them too.” I said.
“Not true.” Sidney said. “You’re smart, and plus I only mentioned that you would be a great part of the organization, they are the ones who asked you to be the head of social media.”
“He’s right.” Beau said picking up his phone again. I blushed. I finished getting ready to go as Sidney and Beau talked about the first playoff game tonight. They were clearly excited. I didn’t focus much on what they were saying, I was trying to keep calm and not show my nerves. I already knew I had the job, I just wanted them to like me and feel confident in giving a nineteen year old the job of a depart head. After double-checking that I had everything, including my lunch, laptop, paper and some pens I tuned to Sidney.
“Ready to go?” I asked.
“Go where?” Beau asked looking at Sidney confused.
“Work.” I said giving Beau a confused look.
“But…” Beau started. Sidney glared at him.
“What’s going on?” I asked looking from Sidney to Beau.
“Nothing.” Sidney said still glaring at Beau.
“Alright, can we go? I don’t want to be late.” I said turning toward the door.
“Sure.” Sidney said. The two guys followed me toward the front door. I grabbed my spring trench coat and slipped it on. We walked out the front door and down the steps where I stopped dead in my tracks.
“Ouch.” I heard Beau say behind me. Clearly he had run into Sidney who had also stopped suddenly.
“What…When…Where…How?” I asked clearly confused.
“Congratulations on the job babe.” Sidney said pulling me to his side.
“Wait… This is mine?” I asked looking at him with surprise.
“Of course.” He said smiling, looking proud of himself. In the driveway next to Sidney’s SUV was a white Range Rover with a big purple bow on it. I screamed and jumped up and down.
“I love it. I love you. Thank you.” I said hugging Sidney hard before kissing him.
“I love you too babe.” He said pulling the key out of his pocket. “A key to my car and a key to your car.”
“You’re amazing.” I said hugging him again.
“Thank you, but you better get going. You have a big contract to sign today my beautiful girl.” He said giving me his legendary smile. I bit my lip. I laughed.
“Thank you again my handsome Captain.” I said kissing him again. I quickly hugged Beau before turning to the car. I took a quick picture of it with the bow before taking the bow off and getting in the car. I started the car and saw there was a playlist already loaded to the internal machine. I smiled and shook my head. I saw all my favourite songs as I scrolled down the list. I picked a song and adjusted the mirrors and seat before backing out of the driveway. It’s such a nice day I decided to open the sunroof and I turned the music up. I sang as I hit the highway and went in the direction of Consol Energy Centre.

---------------------

When I pulled into Consol Energy Centre I used my visitor pass Sidney had given me a couple months ago and I parked in the visitor parking. I grabbed my bags and got out of the car. I walked toward the side door we always use. The email had said that I was to meet everyone upstairs in the big conference room. I said good morning to Ben as I went in the door and walked straight to the elevator. It came seconds after I pressed the button and I walked in. I pressed the button labeled three and the doors shut. Once I got off the elevator I walked over to the desk where one of the secretaries was sitting. I’d only met her a couple times, but I couldn’t recall her name.
“Hello, Ms. Talbot.” She said greeting me.
“Hello.” I said back. “Please call me Kayla.”
“Alright.” She said. I glanced down at her name on the desk. Tracy Jackson.
“I have a meeting today at nine.” I said smiling.
“Yes of course. Let me show you to the conference room.” She said moving from around her large desk. She led me down the hallway to a huge room with a large desk and many chairs. It was a glass walls on the outside and it had large glass windows looking out on the city of Pittsburgh.
“Here we are.” She said holding the door for me. I walked in and set my bags down on a chair.
“Mr. Lemieux, Mr. Shero, and Mrs. Bullano will be in shortly.” Tracy said smiling. “Can I get you anything? Coffee, tea, water?”
“Just water please.” I said smiling.
“Alright.” She said leaving the room. I walked over to the window and looked out. The city looked so beautiful. I was thinking about Sidney and how amazing he is when Tracy came back in followed by the three I have my meeting with. I walked back over to the table.
“Ms. Talbot, please sit.” Mr. Lemieux said ushering to the table.
“Please call me Kayla.” I said sitting across from the three.
“How are you today?” Mr. Shero said smiling at me.
“I’m great. Thanks.” I said.
“Wonderful.” Mr. Lemieux said. “We’d like to introduce you to Jennifer Bullano. She’s the head of PR.”
“Nice to meet you.” I said shaking her hand.
“Likewise.” She said.
“First off, please call us by our first names.” Mario said.
“Of course.” I said. Mario pulled out a stack of paper.
“We’re going to give you the detailed copy to read tonight, but we will give you the basic highlights of the job and if you think its something you want to do, then you can sign the contract and we can show you around.” Mario said. I nodded my head.
“Sounds like a plan.” I said. The next hour they spent talking to me about the job. They explained that I would have my own official twitter page as part of the Penguins team. I had mentioned that I have a twitter already. They told me to get rid of all fans and lock it up or just get rid of it all together. Next they told me that I would be traveling with the team and sitting in the press box during games. I would highlight the games in a blog and tell fans about different events. Also post links to twitter and the blog from the Penguins website. I really didn’t have to think much about saying yes. I love social media and I love this organization. Plus I want to make money to help Sidney. He has done so much for me and it’s time I repay him. Even though he tells me it doesn’t matter.
“Before we finish up this part and ask if you want the job, we just want you to know that Sidney is not the reason you are getting this job.” Ray said.
“It’s true, he approached us and asked if there was a job anywhere in the organization that you could have. We all know about your past and that you need something to keep you busy. We collectively decided this was the best job for you, and we just happened to have an opening as the Head of Social Media.” Mario said.
“We noticed that you are very good at writing and speaking. You have shown leadership in the dressing room with the guys. We seriously think you have the traits to do this job. That’s why we want to hire you for this job, not because of Sidney.” Ray said. I sat there shocked for a minute before finally speaking.
“Wow thank you guys very much. I appreciate you even considering me to be a part of the organization. I love it here and I love being around the guys.” I said looking between the three.
“Are you saying yes to the job?” Jennifer asked.
“Yes I am.” I said.
“We just need you to sign a couple things.” Ray said putting some papers in front of me with the arrow sticky notes that point to where you are supposed to sign. I pulled out my new gold pen. I signed the contracts and set the pen down in front of me.
“Wonderful. Welcome to the Pittsburgh Penguins organization.” Mario said shaking my hand. I proceeded to shake the other two’s hands.
“Thank you very much.” I said.
“We will get you a new pass, that way you don’t have to use the visitor pass anymore and a new parking spot. We have an office for you with a computer, but we require you to have your own computer as well to use while you’re in the press box. We also require you to have a tablet for use inside the building and while you’re in the dressing rooms and such.” Jennifer said. “I’ll show you the office you will have and someone else will take you to get you’re pass and show you the parking spot that is now yours.” Jennifer said.
“Thank you so much.” I said.
“It’s wonderful to see you again Kayla. I’m glad you are excited to work here. Its wonderful to have you as part of our team.” Mario said. Ray and Mario both stood.
“We will leave you in Jennifer’s capable hands.” Ray said. I shook both Mario and Ray’s hands again before they left. Once the door shut Jennifer spoke.
“I’m going to show you around the building and show you the office you’re going to use. Bring your stuff. You can leave it in the office.” She said standing. I gathered my stuff and followed her down the hallway. Once we got to the end of the hall we turned left around the corner and came to a room with my name beside the door. Below my name it said ‘Head of Social Media’. I smiled as I read it. Jennifer unlocked the door and we stepped in. I looked around the room. There were two computers in the far corner of the room next to each other and another desk on the other side of the room with chairs in front of it.
“This is you’re office.” Jennifer said.
“It’s really nice.” I said still looking around. One of the other corners had a couple comfy chairs and a nice coffee table. On the coffee table there are a couple boxes and a small bag. Jennifer notices me studying them.
“Those are for you.” Jennifer said smiling at me. I look at her and then back at the boxes. I walk over to the table. Once I get there I sit down in one of the chairs. I look at the little card on top of the boxes. The card reads:
* Just a little something to help you with your new job. Love Sidney
I sigh. Of course he did this. I quickly tare open one of the packages. A brand new macbook. I try not to react as I open the other box, which is clearly smaller than the first box. It’s a brand new iPad mini. Again I tried not to react. I pulled the bag onto my lap and looked in it. There was a case for the iPad with the Penguins logo on it as well as a new phone case with the Penguins logo and an eighty-seven, almost like a jersey. I smiled to myself. There were also a couple purple memory sticks.
“Sidney left it for you yesterday.” Jennifer said.
“That was really nice of him.” I said keeping my voice level.
“Very nice.” Jennifer said. “I’m going to show you where all the important offices are and you can meet the people who work for you, then someone will help you get your pass and show you where your new parking spot is.”
“Thank you.” I said smiling. After finishing up everything we needed to do as far as getting to know the building, I’m finally left alone in my office to start my work. I get a few things started before looking at the time to see it’s almost eleven. Sidney will be getting to the rink anytime now. I know he will want to know how my day is going. I make a phone call to the front gate telling them to let Sidney know I’d like to see him in my office when he gets to the rink. I’m so happy to be standing in my new office waiting for my boyfriend. I sit back down at the computer and continue working before Sidney gets here. I already love my new job and can’t wait until Sidney can see how happy I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you everyone who's read my story! I appreciate every view :)
To be honest this story is almost done. I'm getting down to the last maybe 10 - 12 chapters. Im still ​thinking about a sequel to this story, but I don't know yet! ​​​

​Enjoy xo; ​​​​