Captain Clutch

Chapter 49

The first round of the playoffs went by quickly, even though the Blue Jackets took it to game six. Sidney didn’t seem to be playing on his game and the rest of the team seemed deflated. We barley got past the first round when in reality we should have beaten the Blue Jackets in four games. We had a couple days off until we had to play whoever won the Rangers verses Flyers who’s game seven would be on in a couple minutes. Sidney invited all the guys over to watch the game and have a little party. We were all cheering for the Rangers because none of us wanted to play the Flyers. They always play way to dirty against us and we really don’t need anyone getting badly hurt at the end of the season. Plus were state rivals and my brother plays on that team so we don’t want him to win. Even though I miss my brother a lot I would rather him have time off and just come stay with us than be playing against us. I was sitting at the island in the kitchen when I heard the doorbell ring.
“Pizza.” Beau yelled. I heard him stumble down the hall toward the front door. I shook my head and finished off my blog post about the next round. Once I finished I got off the barstool and I went into the hall where Beau was now carrying five boxes of pizza and Sidney was behind him carrying another five.
“How much pizza do we need?” I asked raising my eyebrow.
“Well, there’s a bunch of hockey players and wives or girlfriends. Plus I could polish off like two or three whole pizzas.” Beau said moving past me and going into the living room.
“He’s crazy.” I said following Sidney into the living room where the guys were and a couple of the wives were all sitting around the TV.
“Sadly I didn’t know that when I took him in.” Sidney said placing the boxes down on a fold out table we put up in the corner of the room.
“Could we maybe trade him in for a less crazy version?” I asked smiling up at Sidney who now had his arms around me. He kissed the top of my head.
“I wish we could.” Sidney said.
“I heard that.” Beau said from the other side of the room.
“Good.” I said sticking my tongue out at Beau who immediately returned the gesture. Everyone got their food and drinks and set them selves up in front of the TV. We all were ready to cheer on the Rangers so that we wouldn’t have to play the Flyers in the next round.

----------------------------

The game was very exciting. Luckily the Rangers won, which meant that we would be playing them in the next round, which would start in a couple days. I was happy for Sidney and the team because I didn’t want to have to deal with being more nervous about every game than I already would be. At the same time I felt bad for my brother because that meant his season was over. On top of his season being over that also means his contract is up. He could be going anywhere next year. I hoped he would sign with a local team again and not something on the other side of the country, but I have no say in where he goes and in the end its whatever makes him happy. After the game we cleaned up and put the rest of the food away. Everyone went home and Beau went off to his room to be happy in his food coma. Sidney and I decided to go out for a little drive since neither of us had to be up early the next day. We drove around for a little bit until we got to a really nice spot on top of a mountain. We live in a very rocky, area so it wasn’t very hard to find a nice place that we could sit and look at the stars.
“The view is beautiful here.” I said looking out at the sky and all the twinkling stars.
“Yeah I see a very beautiful view as well.” Sidney said. I turned to look at him and he was staring at me.
“But you aren’t even…” I stopped.
“I’m looking at the most beautiful girl in the world.” Sidney said. I felt my cheeks flush.
“That’s not true, but I love you so much.” I said.
“I love you too.” He said. Sidney let me drive so he was in the passenger seat. I pushed my chair back and climbed over the middle consol and straddled Sidney. I leaned down and kissed him. I started to grind myself on Sidney’s lap. I felt him grow under me. Sidney’s hands moved from my hips to the buttons of my long sleeve plaid shirt. He slowly unbuttoned every single button, lingering around my breasts and abdomen. He kissed my neck causing me to arch my back a bit. After my shirt and bra were sitting on the drivers seat and Sidney had kissed and teased my breasts I turned so my back was to him. I lifted myself up as he unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down to his knees. I let him push down my leggings and he slowly eased me onto his hard cock. A moan escaped my lips. Sidney’s hands were on my hips and he guided me up and down. He kissed my neck as we kept a steady pace. I felt myself get close and I knew he was getting closer too. We found our release at the same time. I fell back against Sidney, both of us panting. After a couple minutes and our breath returning to normal I reached across and pulled my shirt on and buttoned it up. I opened the car door and got out.
“Pass me the napkins from the glove box please.” I said to Sidney trying to keep my voice level.
“Sure.” Sidney said. I heard him move some stuff around and then his hand appeared. I cleaned myself up and walked over to the driver’s side and got in.
“Everything okay?” He asked looking a little concerned.
“Perfect.” I said again trying to keep my voice level.
“What’s wrong?” He asked. “Did I hurt you?”
“No. We just didn’t use a condom.” I said starting the car and reversing out of the spot.
“Oh crap. Do you think you could get…” He started, but his words slowly faded.
“No I’m fine. I don’t think…” I said not wanting to finish. Neither of us wanted to say the words. We didn’t speak for the rest of the drive home. Once we got to the house I went straight inside. Beau was in the living room and he walked out into the hall once he heard us.
“What’s that?” Beau asked raising an eyebrow at me.
“What’s What?” I asked confused. I looked down at my hand and realized I had my bra in my hand and I quickly shoved it behind my back.
“Shut up Beau.” I said dashing toward the stairs.
“What’s wrong with her?” I heard Beau say, but I was in no mood to go back downstairs and talk to him. I heard Sidney mumble something. I walked into the room and threw my bra on the chair. I unbuttoned my shirt as I went by the time I was in the washroom I was half undressed. I turned the water on and I took off my leggings. I was in a huge rush to shower, but I didn’t want Sidney to know so I hoped he would just stay downstairs a little longer. Once I was done in the shower I got out and I dressed in a pair of silk PJ’s. I got in bed and seemed to fall asleep almost right away. I hoped a good nights sleep would fix almost everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter !!!!
I know very exciting!
Just a bit of a filler, but also a bit of drama!
Is she gonna be pregnant?!?!
What do you guys think????

Enjoy xoxo