Saviour

Eleven

At lunch, the girls made their way over to their regular table.

"So," Lydia asked before taking a bite of her apple. "I was thinking, let's go to the lacrosse game tonight."

Just then, Scott and Stiles took seats across from them.

"Yeah, I'd be up for it."

"What's going on?" Stiles asked.

"We were just planning on whether or not we wanted to go to the game tonight." Allison told him, then turned to Anna. "What about you, Anna? Are you coming?"

Stiles looked up at Anna hopefully. But Anna blushed, looking down at her food.

"Um, sorry. I can't. I'm actually hanging out with Kyle tonight."

Stiles felt sick to his stomach, as he heard the girl he loves tell everyone that she'd be going out with another guy tonight, but he kept his head down, pretending to be distracted by eating.

"Oooh!" Allison grinned. "Where is he taking you on this hang-out?"

"I'm not sure." Anna shrugged. "But I can guarantee you, that is all we're doing. Hanging out. Nothing more."

"Honey, hanging out, is never just hanging out." Lydia said smugly.

"I, uh, gotta go." Stiles said, getting up quickly and dashing out of the room, almost tripping over a chair on his way out.

~

Stiles sighed, dropping his bag on the floor from getting home late after the lacrosse game. He walked into the kitchen, searching the fridge for something to eat when he heard a loud sigh coming from the dining room. He closed the fridge and looked behind him, the sherriff looking at papers which were scattered across the whole table.

"Hey Dad." Stiles greeted him.

"Hey son, how was the game?" he replied.

"Oh, uh, it was good. We won." Stiles said, giving a small smile and walking over.

"Well, that's great." his father said, trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

"Hey, wait a second. Are those the animal attack cases? About the people in the woods?" Stiles snatched up the pictures on the table.

Stiles eyes ran across the brutal claw marks which went all the way from the victim's throat down to their torso, and the tiny blonde hairs that were shed on the victim's clothes. He flipped to the next picture, where the same thing had been done to the next victim, though the claw marks were a bit smaller. He was cut off by his irritated father.

"Stiles, stop. Just go to bed, okay? You shouldn't be looking at this stuff." The sherriff groaned, grabbing the photos out of his son's hands.

"Dad, come on. I just want to know what happened."

"Yeah, well, so do I." The sherriff growled slamming his hands down on the table. Stiles jumped back a little.

"Okay. Well. Goodnight Dad. And um, take it easy, alright? It's going to be okay." Stiles nodded to his father.

"Sorry. Goodnight Stiles."

Stiles headed upstairs, plopping down on his bed. No wolf he knew of had blonde hair. Not Anna's father, not Scott, or Isaac, or Derek. Stiles rubbed his temples in deep though.

Stiles picked up his phone, tapping on the messages button and getting ready to text Scott the little he had found out when he saw his earlier text messages from Anna. He wondered how her date with Kyle was going.

Kyle. Kyle. Kyle with the blonde hair. Kyle and his sister with the blonde hair.

"No. Nope. No way. It's impossible.≥" Stiles mumbled to himself. "Okay, just go to sleep. Stop freaking out. She's fine."

Stiles stripped down to his boxers, getting into bed and pulling the covers over himself, digging his head further into his pillow. He tossed and turned, and finally flipped over to see his cell phone sitting on his bedside table.

"Okay," he said to himself. "I'm just going to call her. I'm just going to see if she's still alive."

He picked up his phone, sitting up and turning the lamp beside him on. He dialled Anna's number, tapping his knee as the phone rung.

"Hello?" Anna said into the phone. But Stiles couldn't say anything. He had become speechless. But was thankful that Anna was okay. "Hello? Stiles? Are you there? Hmm. Must be a pocket dial."

And with that she hung up. Stiles sighed in relief, and hung up. At least he could sleep okay now, knowing that she was alright, and hadn't been clawed up like those victims they had found in the woods.

From: Stiles
To: Scott
Hey, you know those people in the woods? I think I know who attacked them.


~

"Who was that?" Kyle asked Anna as she shoved her phone back into her bag.

"Oh, just my friend Stiles. I think he pocket dialed me." she giggled a bit.

"Oh, I see. Well, I had a really great time, but um, it looks like I better get you home." Kyle said, glancing at his watch as they sat in an Italian restaurant. He then turned to a waiter passing. "Excuse me, can we get the bill please?"

"Yeah. I had fun too. We should totally do this again." Anna smiled.

"Yeah, definitely." Kyle grinned back at her. Kyle pushed a stray piece of Anna's hair back behind her ear. "You know, I really miss having you around, Anna. I know we didn't talk much when you lived back in San Diego, but I really wish we did. I always thought of you as a friend."

"Oh, yeah." Anna blushed. "You've always been a friend to me too."

"Do you like it here, Anna?" he asked her. "In Beacon Hills?"

"Yeah, I do actually. I've made lots of friends." she replied.

"I bet you miss it in San Diego though, don't you?"

"Yeah, I kind of do. The beach, and my other friends at home and stuff." Anna admitted.

"So, you wouldn't move back if you had the choice?" Kyle asked her.

"I mean, I don't know. Like I said, I do like it here. Probably more than I admit too." she chuckled. "I like it in San Diego, but I just feel like I belong here. You know? I mean, lately there's been a lot going on with the animal attacks, and my Dad being back in town but my friends, and my new step-sisters, and my mom and Dave, they make it worth it."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Anywhere Jamie goes, so do I. I'm here older brother, I really feel obligated to protect her. It's my job."

"That's really sweet, Kyle."

Just then, the waiter dropped the bill in front of Kyle. Kyle dished out enough bills to cover the bill and laid them on the table.

"So, what do you say we get out of here?" Kyle smiled, grabbing Anna's hand.

"Sounds good." she grinned, her face turning a crimson red as she pushed herself out of the chair and followed Kyle out of the restaurant.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anna Outfit
Thanks for reading, hope you like it!
Don't forget to comment and subscribe, I would really appreciate it!
~ Kennedy. xx