Saviour

Six

"Hey, so everything looks good. I think we're ready." Allison said with Anna standing behind her.

"Yeah, we're good on snacks, punch, music. Everything should be good to go." Anna agreed.

"Perfect!" Lydia smiled, putting finishing touches on her outfit. The girls were all wearing hot pink dresses, each a different style. All Lydia's dresses of course. She insisted that Anna and Allison look 'almost as good as her', since they were helping her host the party.

Most others showed up more casually dressed. Scott wore a pink cardigan with a white shirt underneath, while Stiles was wearing a light pink button up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

The party was in full swing, some people were dancing, others sitting and talking. A few had even decided to courageously jump in the pool, drenching their party clothes.

Allison stood with Anna, people watching and talking, making sure everything was going alright while Lydia refilled on chips and drinks.

Anna looked over, seeing a man with dark spiked hair and scruff around his face. He stood out, he wasn't wearing pink like everyone else here and he was staring right back at her. As she looked away, so did he.

"Allison?" Anna said, looking at him again. She looked over at me. "You see that guy in the corner, with the black shirt? Who is he and why does he keep looking at me?"

Allison looked around the room, finally spotting at him. She rolled her eyes.

"That's Derek. Derek Hale. He graduated a few years back." she told her, taking a sip of her drink.

"So do you guys talk to him? Is he one of your friends?" Anna wondered.

"Uh, yeah. Something like that." Allison said. Anna gave her a confused look. "He's one of Scott's friends. He's probably just looking for Scott. He probably keeps looking at you because you're new and he doesn't recognize you yet. Derek knows everyone in Beacon Hills."

"Oh. Right." Anna said.

After grabbing drinks, Scott, Isaac and Stiles walked over to Derek.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked him.

"I tracked the guy who's been creeping around the neighborhood. By his scent. It lead me here. I've also been watching the new girl to see if she'll make a move."

"Okay, Derek, Anna is not a werewolf." Stiles groaned, trying to convince him.

"And what proof do you have that she's not?" Derek asked him.

"Wait." Isaac interrupted them. "Did you hear that?"

The other two listened in. Stiles was a bit frustrated, as he had no idea what Isaac was talking about.

"What is it?" Stiles asked.

"I can hear them running over here. There's two of them this time." Scott answered.

"So he's not an omega?"

"Come on, let's go talk to this guy." Derek demanded, his claws poking out of his hands.

"Derek, calm down okay. We're just going to go talk to them. Maybe we can reason with them." Scott said. He looked over at Isaac and Stiles and motioned for them to go to Anna, hoping Derek wouldn't notice. They both nodded and made their way over to Anna and Allison and Scott went to stand by Derek's side, walking with him out of Lydia's backyard.

As the two spotted the two younging looking men that had been running around the house, Derek called out.

"Hey, you two!" Derek stopped them. They spun around. They looked at each other, and then at Derek skeptically. "Come on, we just want to talk."

Scott leaned over, whispering in Derek's ear. "Neither of them is the guy that attacked Isaac and I."

They started walking over.

"What are you doing here? This is a high school party." Derek asked them, crossing his arms over his chest.

"We're from a different high school. We just wanted to check out the scene. Sorry. We were just heading home." One of them said.

"I think I'm the one you're looking for." Another voice said, Derek and Scott jumped whipping around with their claws out.

"Who are you, and what do you want with Anna and her mother?" Scott growled, his eyes lighting up.

"Anna?" Derek asked turning to him.

~

Stiles and Isaac spotted the black haired beauty over at the punch bowl, filling up her cup.

"Hey Stiles," Anna smiled over at him and took a sip from her red cup.

"Y-you, you uhm, you look, you look nice." Stiles said with his eyes wide, looking at her. Isaac chuckled from behind him and strolled over to Allison.

"Are you okay?" Anna asked him.

"Yeah, fine, sorry. Did you want to go inside and talk for a bit? It's starting to get too crowded out here." he asked her.

"Sure." she smiled. Stiles put a hand on the small of her back, giving her a light push inside.

Anna was thrilled that Stiles wanted to talk to her, on the inside she had become a little giddy and flustered, but on the outside she was trying to keep her cool. Though she knew couldn't get her hopes up quite yet, Stiles had a full-blown crush on Lydia.

"So, uhm, how was your day." Stiles asked her, as they took a seat on the couch.

"Uh, pretty good." Anna said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. She drank in more of the punch.

"Oh, good." Stiles nodded his head.

Anna and Stiles started to make small talk for a while, but as Anna kept drinking she started to feel a buzz. Her sight became a bit blurry and her ability to move gracefully was slowly fading.

"St-Stiles?" she looked over at him. "I think there was something in the punch."

Stiles got up, taking her cup from her and pouring the liquid down the drain of the sink, instead replacing it with water.

"Here, drink this." he said handing it to her and taking his place beside her again.

"Thanks Stiles, you're a good friend." she said leaning her head on his shoulder. Stiles only reply was a big sigh. "You wanna know something?"

"What's that?"

"I really, really wish I had a dad." she slurred. "Why didn't my dad want me, Stiles? Why did he leave me? Dave is a good dad, but he's not my dad. I just want my own dad. Is that too much to ask for? I hate my dad."

Stiles looked at her, and bit down on his bottom lip. He definitely felt empathy for Anna, he knew exactly what it was like to lose a parent and it wasn't easy.

"Come on Anna, I think it's time for bed." he said, picking her up.

Just then, Allison walked in.

"What's going on?" she asked. Stiles shook his head.

"Someone spiked the punch. Call Anna's mom and tell her she's staying at Lydia's tonight."

"Alright, I will." Allison agreed. "Just put her in Lydia's bed."

Stiles carried Anna up the stairs to Lydia's bedroom, gently laying her down. Anna stirred a bit then looked up at him.

"Hey Stiles? Did you ask Lydia out?" she asked him.

"No." he told her, grabbing her shoes and throwing them to the floor. Anna giggled a bit.

"Good." she smiled and drifted off.

"Good?" Stiles muttered to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Girl's Outfits

Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and subscribe!
-Kennedy. xx