No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 19

…You roll your eyes and Dr. Robertson stands up.

“If you two do need anything before tomorrow just go into the hospital wing and find me. Tomorrow’s birthing class is in the Great Hall after lunch.”

“Right after?”

“Yes but we aren’t eating in the Great Hall we are going to Hogsmeade and eating there.”

You smile and Dr. Robertson leaves. You and Gabriel kiss passionately while you guys are kissing a group of Slytherin guys including Raynar Thul comes in to the courtyard with the entrance near you and Gabriel.

“Wow, major PDA” yells Raynar making you and Gabriel break.

“Raynar, this is a public courtyard and you could have just walked by like your Slytherin friends,” you reply.

“I could have but with you being one of my friends from Luke’s Jedi Academy it is kind of hard not to.”

“Raynar, you are never going to be my boyfriend nor are you going to marry me.”

“So? I just…”

“Raynar, leave me and Gabriel alone.”

“I could but seeing that…”

“Raynar, leave before I kill you.”

“Okay”

Raynar leaves and Gabriel whispers in your ear that you two should go to the Gryffindor Common Room he said he had a surprise for you. You look at him and he helps you up from your position. You guys go to the common room and he tells you to wait on the couch as he gets something. He comes down with something in his hands and he comes to the couch and hands you it.

“I got you a Fetal Doppler so any time you want to listen to the children’s heart beat you can. I thought since I had it with me I could give it to you today,” he states.

“Thanks, Gabriel,” you reply.

“Do you want to listen to the heart beat right now?”

“Why not.”

You move your semi-tight skirt down some so Gabriel can find the heartbeat correctly and he just smiles.

“I can’t believe you haven’t gotten a bigger size in things yet,” he state.

“Well they fit but a little tight plus this has an elastic band my pants are another story. It is either a little tight or too big.”

“So you can’t go in a bigger size yet.”

“Nope.”

He smiles as he searches for the heartbeat. Once he finds it you relax and you notice you are falling asleep. Gabriel kisses your tummy and you giggle. By that time Luke, Mara, and Professor McGonagall comes in and they see that you guys are there.

“Hi, Gabriel, Cara, what are you guys up to?” Luke inquires.

“Listening to the babies’ heartbeats. Gabriel bought me a Fetal Doppler machine,” you reply.

“That was nice of him. And now we can listen to the heartbeats as well. Since we couldn’t come in for it because you wanted Gabriel to be in there.”

You roll your eyes and Mara comes over and kisses your forehead. Gabriel lifts it up and you put the skirt back.

“Ah, Cara, those are getting tight. You need the bigger sizes you have,” Mara inputs.

“But the bigger sizes fall off of me. I tried them on today and they wouldn’t stay on and they were the next size up,” you answer.

“Those are the maternity skirts. You did notice the larger band didn’t you.”

“No”

“We thought so. Pregnancy will screw your mind up. Now let’s get you in a different size so it won’t be tight. But of course your tops are the correct size.”

“I had them in outfits and the skirt with this outfit fell off.”

“Okay, I need to see that skirt.”

You and Mara go into the girl’s dormitory and she looks at the skirt which is not a maternity but several sizes up and they did not give you the sizes in between them. Mara sighs and looks at you.

“Well, they gave you the correct pants sizes so you can wear them with this outfit. But I have to contact the people about the skirts to see if I can get you the missing sizes before you go into maternity wear.”

“But I’m not showing that much…”

“You will defiantly be showing by the third month. You may be gaining weight but you also have twins so you will start showing earlier. What you have now is a little bump that can hide under normal sized clothes it isn’t even that big but you need the next size up.”

“Fine.”

“Get in the pants okay?”

“Okay.”

Mara leaves and you quickly change into khaki pants and get out. Mara is talking to Luke about the skirt problem. You go over to Gabriel and he just wraps his hand around your waist. They stop and look at you two.

“Guys, since this is your first lunch here. We thought that you guys might like going out to lunch we won’t be going to the same place Dr. Robertson is taking you guys so no problems accrue there,” Mara states.

“Hold on all five of us, are going?” you inquire.

“Yes, McGonagall has no classes after lunch so she is coming with us.”

“Oh.”

You guys go to a restaurant in Hogsmeade and have a good lunch. After lunch McGonagall returns to Hogswarts while you go with Mara to the clothing store and Luke and Gabriel just walk around.

Gabriel’s POV

You really don’t want to go too far from Cara since you really want to make sure she is going to be safe.

“Gabriel, is something the matter?” Luke inquires.

“Cara is going to be alright with just her and Mara?” you reply.

“Yes, don’t worry about it. Either way they are getting her something else in a bigger size right now.”

“Oh.”

You and Luke go to a bench and…