No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 22

…In the Gryffindor Common Room are Jaina and Tenel Ka and you show them the recipe and they realize it is all good for you and the baby. And they know you didn’t steal it.

FF to Halloween

You are three and half months along now and you are showing (In Maternity Clothes) because of the twins and everyone knows you are pregnant. Your birthday has just past so you are now 20 years old one of the eldest participating students there. Right now you are having the Halloween Feast and they are also drawing names but right now everyone is eating and no one wants to get their finger eaten by you. Once the feast is over you and your twins are very satisfied for now. They go to the name drawing next and you are hoping that your name isn’t in there.

“For the Jedi Temple, Anakin Skywalker,” Dumbledore announces as he walks past. “Durmstrang Institute Vicktor Krum….Beauxbatons Academy Fluer Delacour… American Wizarding Pride Gabriel Docton” Gabriel gets up and does the same like Anakin but looks at you. “Hogwarts Harry Potter (He’s 17 in this story I haven’t read Deathly Hollows yet)” By that time the last one left was Luke’s Jedi Academy and you are praying that Han didn’t put it in. You see the paper fly out and try to catch the name but before Dumbledore states it Luke looks at it and looks at you and shoves it to Han so you know who to kill. “And for Luke’s Jedi Academy, Cara Tokita.”

You briskly go past and you see Gabriel, Anakin, and Harry at the door and they go in with you and you know who put that in. Before the rest of the teachers could come in and question you Han comes down.

“Cara, I put your name in there because I thought that you wouldn’t get picked,” he states.

“Han, I told you not to put my name in the Goblet of Fire and you still do. I know it is too late for me to turn back now but if I have anything to say for it you are going to be one of my main helpers that will help me think of a plan,” you reply.

“You put her name in, Han Solo,” Dumbledore inquires.

“Yes. It is my fault that her name got called and I would understand why she won’t talk me anymore because of it. She told me not to but I had to.”

“Think of something better for my Goddaughter, Han Solo, or you may end up dead.”

They congratulate you guys and you guys are allowed to return to your rooms. When you get there you feel like most of them are looking at you. You go to the girl’s dormitories and sit on your bed. You are crying because you hoped that Han actually didn’t when he did. You are unaware that Hermione Granger is making sure you are okay.

“Cara,” states Hermione.

“What, Hermione,” you reply.

“Is everything alright?”

“Han Solo put my name in the Goblet of Fire when I asked him not to. With me being pregnant I didn’t want to be part of the tournament.”

“You asked him and he still put it in. Did you try and make him promise?”

“Yes but he said he will see when it opens up so he didn’t promise. God I could kill him right now.”

“At least you didn’t put your name in.”

“I only went in when Gabriel put his name in and I stayed outside of the circle. I know Han doesn’t want me to be bored but I have other things now that keeps me entertained.”

“Well, you should tell your doctor about this first thing tomorrow. He would be a great aid to you.”

“I think he already knows because he was there at the feast.”

“How are the twins doing?”

“The doctor said that they are doing fine and that they are about the right size for how long it has been.”

“What about you?”

“I’m fine but I don’t need the added stress of the tournament. Sure I have my birth plan done but there are still things I have to do.”

“You are going to have something protecting your stomach area aren’t you?”

“From what I heard the teachers here have made an adjustable armor for my belly but it won’t irritate my scar. If that were to come open when I’m expecting it may cause complications. When the scar is open it has a chemical that it releases into my system to try and numb the pain that normally doesn’t work. No one knows what the chemical will do to my children.”

“You’re scar how big is it?”

“From the top of my but to the shoulders and a little big up on my neck, it’s practically covers my back. That is going to be the greatest concern when I give birth if that will rip off or not.”

“I know the story of what happened. But why did they decide to burn your back instead of….”

“So they know I was the Great Jedi. If it didn’t form then I wouldn’t have been the Great Jedi and left for dead by the Sith but fortunately it healed when I was with my legal guardian and they would have trained me either way. The Sith knew what they were looking for and how to go about finding the person even if it meant burning their back.”

“So what if it have healed when you were in their hands?”

“I would have been trained in the Dark Side of the Force against my will and would have been beaten because I would defy them and I think much earlier than this I would have been raped and I probably would have several children by now in their care and I wouldn’t be able to see them at all. As much as I don’t want to be pregnant now but it is better for me because how I was raised. I may not know what I am doing but I will try my best.”

“What about talking to Professor Snape from time to time? He seems more accepting of you than the rest of the Gryffindors.”

“He’s my Godfather so he has known me for a longer time than anyone here. Minus the fact after I was ten until I was raped I didn’t seem and didn’t talk to him besides sending him letters what was going on and he would reply back to them as well.”

“Then why aren’t you in Slytherin?”

“Before I was captured and raped Luke and Mara, my legal guardians, told me about and I said do not put me in with Raynar I would rather be in with Harry Potter than go to Slytherin with Raynar. Raynar is my friend but he just doesn’t get that all we will ever be is just friends.”

“So you just want to be away from him so he doesn’t go any farther?”

“Yep, especially now since I actually do have a boyfriend”

“That Gabriel Docton guy?”

“Yep, that’s the one.”

“You to look cute together”

“We were old friends from my hometown for a very long time before we even became boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“You two haven’t…”

“We kiss a lot but we never have had sex yet. He knows that I was raped and won’t do it without my permission. I know he wants it but I don’t yet. Of course I have come close to tell him when we are kissing but I’m not really in the mood for it yet.”

“When are you going to bed?”

“I don’t know.”

Hermione leaves and…