No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 29

…You guys start to eat and Lexy sits back in her chair.

“So Cara, how many are expecting?” she states. “It looks like a set of multiples on you.”

“I’m expecting twins. I’m only three months and a half a long,” you reply.

“Cool, so what about this tournament going on?”

“Well I didn’t put name in because I wished not to participate but an older friend put my name in and it got picked so I am in the tournament. I also tried to make that friend not to put my name in but he didn’t listen.”

“Oh well, at least you talked that person. When are you due?”

“I’m due April 20th but with me having twins they may come earlier.”

“So you are having the kids in between the 2nd trial and the 3rd trail.”

“Yes”

“What is the first trail?”

“Nesting Dragons”

“Oh that will be fun. Gabriel, how are you and your sister doing?”

“Good but I don’t know what is going on with her. She has been avoiding me for the past couple of weeks.”

“Well maybe she is just on her period.”

“For two weeks? It isn’t her. I was talking to a friend of hers because he wanted to tell me something and he has a fear that she might be pregnant but she is on birth control pills.”

“It could be the pills then.”

“It could but the way he talked he was very worried about something.”

“She’ll tell you sooner or later if it is anything major.”

“Well on the brighter side my stepparents are coming tomorrow.”

“That’s good news. Do you know why?”

“To wish Cara and I good luck on in the tournament and to congratulate Cara in person about her pregnancy”

“Of course and Cara will make a fine mother to her children.”

You blush a little and the door swings open and Lilka runs up stairs.

“Lilka, get down here we have to discuss your groundation when you come home in a week. You promised us that you wouldn’t have sex while you were in here and you did and got pregnant,” Lilka and Gabriel’s Stepmom yells.

“Mom, he had a condom on and I am taking birth control pills. They both failed,” Lilka replies. “I’d rather stay here with Gabriel, Masato, and Cara! If you guys need me for anything I’ll be in the girl’s dormitory!”

She slams the door hard and you roll your eyes. You get up along with the other people at the table.

“Mom, Dad,” Gabriel greets. “I didn’t think you two will be here today.”

“We didn’t either but we were called in because of Lilka’s actions,” the dad answers. “You have been keeping that promise as well.”

“Dad, I’m still a virgin. And you know Cara isn’t expecting my child.”

“We know but we are making sure since you told us through letter that you two became boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“Yes but you would have had to keep me here because of the tournament.”

“I know and congratulations to the both of you for getting in to it.”

“Do you want me to get Lilka?” you ask.

“No, not right now let her calm down. So Cara besides we are so sorry for you being captured and raped. We hear that you got pregnant.”

“I’m expecting twins.”

“Well double congratulations we always knew you’d make a good mother.”

“Thanks”

You notice Luke and Mara coming in and you really don’t know why they are here besides wanting to see you.

“Luke, Mara, why are you here?”

“Well we were hoping to talk to Lilka, Gabriel, and their parents in the common room while you guys go out for the day.”

“But you guys said…”

“This is a major exception you and your aunt will be in Hogsmead for the majority of the day. But you can get Lilka down here.”

“I’m on it.”

You go up to the dormitory and you see Lilka on her bed you sit next to her and sigh.

“Lilka,” you start.

“It isn’t fair. We became boyfriend and girlfriend and we had sex is there anything wrong with that?” she replies.

“Well no if you didn’t make a promise not to have sex while you were here.”

“How do you know about the promise?”

“Your stepparents asked Gabriel about it.”

“Oh”

“Lilka, you need to go down and talk with them and rationalize through this. I’ll be gone because this is going to be private and I can’t listen in but if you need me just contact me through the force or wait until I get back.”

“How can you be gone for the majority of the day when you are grounded yourself?”

“Luke and Mara want me away and I even asked that question and they said it was an exception because I would have not been grounded when they came tomorrow.”

“Okay, I’ll go down.”

“Thank you.”

You and Lilka go down then you and Aunt Lexy leave.

“Well that was interesting,” Lexy states. “Unlike you she gets yelled at forgetting pregnant.”

“Aunt Lexy, she had sex when she promised them that she wouldn’t how do you think the parents would feel?”

“Well your right. But still she’s very early in pregnancy and you do not need that stress.”

You smile and…