No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 30

…You smile and you see Masato come up to you guys.

“Cara, I need to talk to you,” he states.

“What for Masato? I mean we are hardly friends,” you reply.

“It is about Lilka.”

“Okay, shoot.”

“She couldn’t get to sleep last night after you went to bed and told me that she was pregnant. How am I to tell her that with her being pregnant I don’t want to be her boyfriend anymore? She did pressure me into sex and I don’t want as relationship like that I know you are pregnant and with Gabriel but I don’t think me and Lilka are on the same page anymore.”

“First off you got to understand that she will be mad at you for breaking up with her because of what happened. But if you give the example of you two not being on the same page and you think this boyfriend girlfriend relationship ruined what you had before then she won’t be as mad. But may I ask why you need to know this?”

“Well she feels left out with you and Gabriel being so very close and spending very little time with her at all. So I think she just wanted to have a boyfriend and have sex to make her feel better.”

“Why didn’t she tell me?”

“She didn’t want to hurt yours or Gabriel’s feelings.”

“Okay, I guess I’ll have to talk to her when I get back. She’s talking to her parents now.”

“Oh god, I need to get there quick, cause I’m sure I’m needed.”

Masato leaves and you and Lexy continue to Hogsmead. Once in Hogsmead, you guys look at some stored.

“Cara,” Lexy starts in a store. “I really need to know something.”

“What is it?”

“It is about your emotions. You keep them bottled up. That isn’t healthy. Why is that?”

“I just have been through so much in my life that it really doesn’t affect me anymore. Unlike Gabriel and Lilka I wasn’t sheltered back up after the fire. When I wasn’t with Luke or Mara in outer space I went from family to family here on Earth and I have dealt with rapes before. Sure it is emotional but if I’m on Earth and away from my legal guardians and closest friends I have hardly anyone to turn to besides myself and the family I am living with at that time. And most of the time the family I am staying with treated me like I am nothing. I had very few good family stays that treated me nice. It isn’t that I bottling up my emotions it is just that I have been through so much that it hardly affects me anymore. But being a mother does scare me.”

“I forgot about that part that you moved so often and had to deal with things like this. But still to be raped is very emotional. I still think there is something more making you bottling it up. I know your father wasn’t the best.”

“You don’t know what he did to me.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Okay, not even my legal guardians knew about this. My dead mom did and tried to stop him. They may have made friends real easy and got made at my mom for getting pregnant again when it was his. But as a father he would sexually assault me when he thought my mom was gone for the day. He succeeded in raping me when my mom miscarried, what Melkedudoom did to me was not like my father’s. My father would rape until he died once my mom had the miscarriage. I have been through the emotions before and I know what they are like…”

“What? Cara, so that is why you aren’t emotional for what the Sith did to you?”

“Yes, he wasn’t like my father because if my mom was gone for days on end he would rape me and not give me anything to eat. While I was with the Sith I was given stuff to eat. It is much more tragic when it is a little kid getting raped than at my age. Yes I’m pregnant but this isn’t like my father’s at all. I do have reasons to believe that my father was a death eater and my mom tried to make him not be one anymore.”

“Is that why you bottle up emotions?”

“Yes, my father told me after he raped me to show no emotions at all and that will do me so well. He said I had to be tough. I hated him for that but…” you stop and end up bawling your eyes out and Lexy hugs you.

“You shouldn’t have listened to him, showing no emotions is one thing but the tougher you are you still have emotions and sometimes the toughest are the ones that show their emotions to people and don’t care about it. Your father did a cruel thing and he got what he deserved. Your mother on the other hand died protecting you and she loved you a lot. She did say that she only married him because she was expecting you and that it was his child from him raping her and that he didn’t want her to show any emotions either but she did. She knew it was a disgrace and you are right your father was a death eater.”

“I feel vulnerable if I show emotions as well because I am the Great Jedi and people look up to me and they print tabloids about me and so forth.”

“Well feeling that you are vulnerable while you show emotions is stemmed from your father. Your mother felt the same way after she was married to him for a month. In fact Voldemort did like him but had to kick him out of being a death eater for him trying to overstep him and trying to run it. You were given your mother’s heart and love and a lot more from her. All what you have of your father’s is your mediclorians but that also comes from your mom.”

“Aunt Lexy, I hardly tell anyone about what my father did to me.”

“So? At least you know why you are hiding your feelings and now you just have to work on showing them more. I can’t help you there.”

“I know, Lexy.”

You guys continue to look around and shop

Lilka’s POV

“Lilka, how could you? You promised us that you wouldn’t have sex!” your stepfather yells.

“I felt left out! Cara is having a baby and she and Gabriel are very close leaving me out! I know the baby isn’t Gabriel’s!” retorts Lilka.

“Left out! Left out! We had to make you promise us that or you will act like a slut here!”

“So what if I like sex at least I get checked out before I move on and use birth control pills while making sure the boy has a condom! My biological mom never did that!”

“After this week you are coming home with us missy and you shall be grounded for a month.”

“I want to stay here.”

“You have already lost fifty points from Gryffindor, Miss Docton, if you stay then you will have detention for a month,” McGonagall states.

“I’d rather have detention that go home and serve my grounding! I want to be close to my friends.”

“Lilka, you…”

“Let her make the decision, Mr. Docton,” Luke states. “And actually Cara does need Lilka during this time as well. Cara has a hard time showing her feelings because all what happened to her.”

“Fine, I guess you can stay here but if we hear that you had sex again you are out of here missy.”

“I get the picture. When do I start my detention?”

“Tonight with me,” McGonagall answers.

Your POV

After shopping for most of the day, you and Lexy go back to Hogwarts and…