No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 32

…You sigh and Dumbledore tells Anakin to go at the sound of the cannon. You try to watch them but the twins are making it hard to because they keep moving. You think it is because of the armor on your stomach and they aren’t really used to it. Of course you did have to have sugar and lots of it this morning so you could stay awake because they kept you up half the night and you worrying about Lilka also kept you up because she never came in last night. It progresses until you are the only one left in the tent waiting to go and the twins are still moving around. Gabriel finishes and you see that it is your turn. They get the Blue Eyes White Dragon in.

“Now for Cara Alexis Tokita,” states Dumbledore and you go in.

You go out and the dragon almost didn’t recognize you but before Candra finished her attack she aims it to a stone far off and comes up to you. She nudges you and picks you up and puts you on her back. She then goes to her eggs and you jump off you go for the golden egg. Candra makes a soft noise and nudges you and then looks at an egg meaning she wants you to touch one. You touch one and Candra sits down waiting for you to say something.

“Candra, whenever they hatch your babies will be beautiful,” you state and she nudges you and gets you to the exit door.

Gabriel hugs you and you really want the armor off. Dumbledore comes in and you have to hold off on removing the armor. He goes over the score and surprisingly you are in second place and they said it was because that the dragon seemed to get you there instead having to fight. First place is Harry Potter and Viktor Krum, third is Anakin, fourth Gabriel, and last Fleur Delacour. You finally get the armor off and the babies seem to quiet down a bit but you are feeling really exhausted even though you hardly did anything to the dragon it is more from the lack of sleep you have been getting and that your sugar left you. You guys get back to the common room and you fall asleep on the couch. You wake up around two hours later to someone gently shaking you. You open your eyes and see Lilka.

“Hi, Lilka, something going on?” you ask half asleep.

“I need to talk to you,” she states. “It is very important. I’m sorry to interrupt you though.”

“It’s alright. So what is this about?” you inquire as you sit up.

“Well, do you think I am turning out to be like my biological mother? I mean she slept around even when she was forced to marry someone.”

“Well have you been sleeping around before you got here?”

“Yes, I haven’t been a virgin since I was 14. And when I was at home I would sleep with guys for a couple of days and we would break up and I would go to another guy and so forth. And this isn’t the first time I got pregnant. The first time I was 15 and I was expecting twins but against my family’s wishes I got an abortion.”

“Okay, it is very likely that you are like your mom. But I thought your mom did it with different guys every night?”

“Well she did I don’t.”

“Well, you are kind of like your mom but not exactly like your mom. You know I’m being honest.”

“I know. At least you have been a virgin until you were raped. But you didn’t seem quite that upset about it. I guess you seen many victims of rape.”

“Yes I have but you are wrong my biological father took my virginity when I was eight. When my mom miscarried my younger siblings that very night he raped me. And he kept raping me until he died. You knew my biological dad sexually assaulted me and that my mom would stop him. If my father was still alive I would probably be carrying his children and this might be my second or third set for him. Instead this is Melkedudoom’s children and my first pregnancy but not the first time I have been raped. That was why I wasn’t emotional.”

“Oh my god, I didn’t think your father raped you while he was alive. I did now he did abuse you and your mom but I would never believe he would do that to you. That would have been more devastating than Melkedudoom did to you. No father should do that to their child. No wonder you were distant for such a long time and crying to. Does Gabriel know that your father raped you when you were eight?”

“I haven’t told him. I want to tell him but if I do then I may break down like I am right now.”

You wipe the tears from your eyes and Gabriel comes in.

“Cara, what’s wrong?” he inquires as he sits beside you.

“What happened in the past…”

“The fire?”

“No before that. You know my father sexually abused me right?”

“Yes, I did. What are you getting at?”

“Well when I was eight, right after my mom miscarried my younger siblings, my father raped me and continued until he died when I was ten. My mom did anything she could to stop him when I was younger so I wouldn’t get raped but that wore off once my mom miscarried and my father took full advantage on me especially when my mom was away.”

“Well that doesn’t surprise me with him sexually assaulting you. He was going to violate you anyways. Was it ever reported to authorities?”

“No, after the fire they didn’t believe me and when he was alive he would intercept my mom or I trying to call someone to get me away from my father. How I came to be was my father raping my mom and then marrying her against her will. He just wanted a girl he could play with and when I came along he didn’t like my mom anymore I was his target.”

“That’s in the past but it is very traumatic making what Melkedudoom you to you looked like it was just an innocent thing. But why did you wait and tell me now instead of earlier?”

“Because I didn’t know how you guys would take it. My legal guardians know about it along with my godfather, and my Aunt Lexy.”

“Well, at least this isn’t bottled up if it was who knows what it would do to you. I am here for you, Cara.”

“I know, Gabriel, I just normally don’t tell that to people.”

“Listen to me. As long as the people you love know that story then there is nothing to fear from it. This isn’t something that will be taken lightly.”

“I know but if I tell people I don’t know how they will act because my dad is dead.”

“Well I don’t know either but we aren’t going to tell strangers about it.”

“I know.”

“Are the babies moving?”

“I think they are asleep because I feel no movement.”

“Let’s wake them up.” Gabriel tickles your stomach. “Hello in there, it’s time to wake up.”
One of them kicks as a response and they start to move again. By that time Harry and his friends have came in and Gabriel kisses your stomach.

“So, any clue what they are? Or are you still not going to guess and don’t want to you know?” jokes Gabriel.

“Well, since I had an ultrasound around Halloween and a couple hours before the first part trail of the tournament. I have seen boy body parts and girl body parts but I still don’t want him to tell me. But I am thinking if that is true then I’m expecting a boy and a girl,” you state. “But I still want to be surprised when I give birth. I had him write it down on a piece of paper that I gave to Luke. So if you want to know you can ask him.”

“But that would be no fun without you there. I thought if you knew already then I have to know. Because you can hardly keep any secrets from me. And we really need to get to suggesting names. I don’t mind calling them twins but ideas for after they are born so we can start calling them by their names.”

Harry, Ron, and Hermione come over and…