No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 4

...You sigh and a nurse comes in.

"Miss Tokita, there is a guy outside saying he's your godfather and only wants information about you. We don't want to tell him if you don't know the guy. His name is Severus Snape," she states.

"I want to see Snape in person. And yes he is my godfather that I haven't seen in years."

"Alright I'll send him in." She leaves and you get into a sitting position and you really didn't expect Snape at all to come. Snape comes in and looks away.

"I just wanted to know if you were alright," he states.

"Snape, I'm fine other than that I'm pregnant. I knew when my parents were alive you always found time to see us but now that my parents are dead I haven't seen you at all. It has been nine years since my parents death and now me being raped has come to see me? For goodness sakes I'm your goddaughter." "I had reasons not to see you. After your parents death the will stated that I wasnt allowed to see you until the threat is over or until you are in a position not to protect yourself. Your parents knew once they died all witch and wizards in the world would be targeted and possibly killed just to get to you. It was for your own safety that I didn't come and see you until now. At that part you were forced to leave because if you were to know it you would have revolted against it."

"Snape, but you are my godfather you could have sent me letters or something. That wasn't stated in the will. I read the will when I was training in Lukes Jedi Academy."

"Curiosity killed the cat..."

"Luke wanted me to read it because I was having trouble coming up with an idea for a project I was doing. The project was to make a fake will because my friends and I were playing funeral at that time during our free time."

"Well since you are alright I'll see you around."

Snape leaves and you are kind of pissed off at him because you really thought that him being your godfather that he would see you more no matter what the will said and write letters to you. You weren't left alone for long because Tenel Ka comes in and she hugs you.

"Hi, Oceana," she states.

"Hi, Tenel Ka," you reply.

Oceana was given to you as a nickname once you turned into a bottlenose dolphin. The first time you transformed without knowing it making people think you were a weredolphin but the second time you did it voluntarily so Luke did some research and said you were an animagus and had you registered both on Earth and in outer space. The first time you transformed into a bottlenose dolphin was when you were ten and one of your friends was stuck on a rock on the floor of the river. The form helped you rescue him from death and they were grateful to you. This happened one month after you started training. The second time Luke was doing research and had you try to transform back to the dolphin again and you did it by will. Luke did some research on your parents and both of them were animagus and they were training you when you were a baby to transform so you could easily swim away from danger. Even though in dolphin form your scar is still there but ever since you were training you had a small identification which would be on the right flipper. It is your birthmark it is very small pink heart that is very hard to see in your human form or in your dolphin form. Your scar on the dolphin is not the red-orange like it is in your human form. It is dark grey that fades into the blue-grey you have for skin.

"Cara, do you know if you are pregnant yet or not?" Tenel Ka inquires as the Weasley family trickles in.

"I'm pregnant, Tenel Ka," you answer.

"Oh well at least you are back."

"I know."

"I wonder how well your one cousin will take the news. I hear rumors that he will be here for the picnic with other Jedi from that time period."

"Probably not too well knowing him and being overly protective of me."

"That must be hard for you when you see him."

"It is he doesn't want me to fight, move a finger when I'm there, and many other things. With what just happened he is going to be even more over protective of me."

"Maybe if you turn into a dolphin he might not find you."

"He will find me trust me on that even if I am a dolphin."

"Have you tried it once?"

"Yes and he was furious for me turning into a dolphin. I just wanted to be myself and we were on Naboo that time and I wanted to swim in my dolphin form. Of course dolphins are rare in outer space too. In fact I'm hoping to swim in my dolphin form at the picnic along with other things."

"And you are going to make us all wet by spraying us with water."

"That's fun plus in dolphin form the fish don't have to be cooked."

"You eat fish in your dolphin form?"

"Why not? If I have to travel a long distance by swimming I will eat fish than turn into my human form and getting on a boat to have cooked food."

"Well I guess for that it has advantages. But I would never eat raw fish."

"I have a dolphin animagus you try resisting live fish. They give you enough run for your money if you aren't smart enough to catch it without a fishing pole and having no other dolphins around to help."

"So when you turn yourself into a dolphin are you planning to spray people?"

"Depends what I feel like. Of course I always do spray unsuspecting people when they walk by."

"Yeah and usually everyone is not suspecting it. You have gotten all of us several times that we have lost count."

"Then my job as a dolphin is completed."

"Somehow I have a feeling that you will still spray us with water."

"Then look like you are expecting me to spray you with water."

"That will be easy, not because knowing you; you will spray me either way."

You smile and after an hour of talking they leave so you can get your rest. Again you get the sleeping pain medication. The next time you wake up the doctors to a quick check and you don't have any pain in certain areas. He discharges you and you go with Luke and Mara to their house near the Dudley's. You go to your room and...