No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 5

...You go to your room and you see a bunch of letters from owl all from Anakin Skywalker. Your owl, Rasui, (A Barn Owl) and your grey wolf, Randolph, perk up and you greet them.

"Hi, Rasui, Randolph, have you two been obeying Luke Skywalker?" you inquire and they both nod.

"Well Rasui, you will have night flight tonight and it looks like you could use one too."

You open Anakin's letters and read them, most of them trying to get you to respond. You open the first one that was sent and it reads:

Dear Cara,

I am writing to you because I fear for your safety. I have had dreams of you being captured and raped violently and nightly. Watch your back but if this comes too late send Rasui with any detail you have. I would like to know of what is going on and if I have to join forces with Voldemort to protect you I will. Palpatine has been trying to get me to join but I wont not if you do not need protection. Of course if you want me not to join but still protect you I will.

On lighter note Padme and I are in London in our apartment so you can send your owl there. The number is 6876 Jonathan Road Apt. 34 London, England. I will see you at the picnic but if something happens I will see you sooner than that.

May the force be with you,

Anakin Skywalker


You sigh and get out a piece of paper. You respond to Anakin's letter.

Dear Anakin,

I haven't been able to respond to this letter because almost a week and a half ago I was captured like you saw. I was also raped to the point where my nerves were shot in certain areas that I had to be in the hospital for three days and taking pain medications with the right amount of dosage to put me to sleep. I want to tell a certain detail in person. I will not divulge it in this letter. But I will like it if you could protect me but not going overly protective that means no going to Voldemort and telling him what state I am in so he can protect me as well. I would like it if you didn't talk or see to Voldemort but seeing that Palpatine is probably with him and he may want to see you that may be inevitable. Just don't side with Voldemort with what happened. See me as soon as you can but please give me a date when Rasui comes with the letter. Please send it back with her. I don't want to be surprised. Padme can come as well.

May the force be with you,

Cara Alexis Tokita


It is still daylight out and you dare not send Rasui until dark. You address the envelope ready for tonight. You then go to your diary that states Property of Cara Oceana Alexis Tokita-Skywalker. You never really changed your last name to Skywalker just added it to the end so you with Tokita you will be honoring your family name.

Dear Diary,

I am distraught. I have been violated badly when I was captured. I do not know if I could keep the child I am carrying. I know they will have Jedi powers and not witch or wizard powers so it would be hard to put them up for adoption. I know I do not want an abortion. I guess I shouldnt be worried about that now not until I know how many I am expecting since both sides of my family have a history of having twins or more. I'm just glad I was rescued so I didn't get any more hurt and have missed everything.

May the force be with you,

Cara Oceana Alexis Tokita-Skywalker


Randolph puts his head on your lap and you pet him by that time Luke has come up.

"Cara, dinner time," he states. "Sorry we didn't get to you sooner. We had work to finish up for the picnic."

"It's alright Luke," you reply. "I just had time to get ready to get back here. It's not like you were doing nothing and forgot about me."

"You're right it is just that Mara and I wanted to get you when we heard that you are fine to be discharged but we also couldn't abandon the work. We have talked it over you arent to do any strenuous work not until everything physical pain wise is okay. The doctors did say you still a little raw but it didn't hurt you. You can do little things which might not be much."

"Whatever, Luke I'm hungry and I want food."

"Of course the Dudleys are eating with us though. I hope you don't mind."

"As long as they keep their big mouth shut I will be fine."

"You are a Jedi and pregnant so they may ask you some questions."

"I guess I can put up with that but if they start insulting me I'm not going to take it especially by Dudley. I'm just not in the mood for it."

"With what happened I didn't think you would be in that mood."

"Who would be?"

"Not many people."

"I know but I never foreseen this happening to me or that I know about."

"It is very hard to say with you because you do hardly share your dreams that occur over and over. You have that dream book that helps you determine what it is about or you already know and you create a scheme but when you can't figure it out then you come for help."

"I know, Luke. But still I would have liked to known about this and create a scheme to protect me from happening."

"Yes but your prophesy never said you will get married it did say you would have twins though but nothing more. So this could have played into your prophesy as well making it very unlikely that you could have prevented it from happening."

"Yes but that could have meant anything besides getting married. Adopting twins, willingly having sex outside of marriage..."

"I know but it may be from the rape you are going to have twins making it harder for you to turn into a bottlenose dolphin at will because they only expect one at a time when you may be expecting twins."

You roll your eyes and you guys eat with the Dursleys but they do not ask you questions they just eat and leave. It gets dark out and you release Rasui and give him the letter. You get ready for bed and sit in your bed thinking. You hear a knock on your door and you tell them to come in and it is Mara.

"Getting ready for bed, Cara?" she inquires.

"Sort of"

"I just thought I would check up on you."

"Mara, you didn't have to."

"I know but I wanted to. Have a good nights rest."

She leaves and you fall asleep in the morning...