No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 41

…Once in Gryffindor you spot Edmondo and he hugs you and you really weren’t expecting him.

“How are you holding out?” he inquires.

“Alright. I was a little sick for the past week because of the second trail. But the kids weren’t affected by it,” you reply.

“At least you are fine. I just thought to come by with your house-elf and I will be here for the birth so I am staying so you have couple more hands to help you with the twins.”

“Cool.”

The house-elf pops up and does crazy stuff and it makes you laugh.

“What is the house-elf name?”

“Her name is Ducky”

“Like the Parasaurolophus in Land Before Time!”

“You were the one to name here through a letter.”

“I didn’t know that.”

“Well your mom wanted you to get a girl’s name before your father could.”

“Okay”

“Your mom told me what your father did to you and I didn’t like your father but I was a friend of your mom’s and your father was very wary of me.”

“Ducky here to serves mistress Cara,” the house-elf states as she continue to jump. “Ducky is excited to see her mistress alive.”

“Okay, I think you were given the proper name for you.”

“Ducky watch all of Land Before Time. Ducky was bored.”

“Does Ducky want to feel the babies move?”

“Ducky does”

“Okay touch my belly.”

She touches it and since they have just started to move they give Ducky a surprise when they punch Ducky’s hand.

“Ducky felt the babies move!”

You smile and Edmondo said that the need to bring in a few things for a teacher. So they leave and you start to sing “Swing low, Sweet Chariot”.

“Swing low, sweet chariot
Comin' for to carry me home
Swing low, sweet chariot
Comin' for to carry me home

I looked over Jordan and what did I see
Comin' for to carry me home
A band of angels comin' after me
Comin' for to carry me home”

Gabriel comes in and joins in as he wraps his arms around you.

“Swing low, sweet chariot
Comin' for to carry me home
Swing low, sweet chariot
Comin' for to carry me home

If you get to heaven before I do
Comin' for to carry me home
Tell all my friends I'm comin' there too
Comin' for to carry me home

Swing low, sweet chariot
Comin' for to carry me home
Swing low, sweet chariot
Comin' for to carry me home

I'm sometimes up and sometimes down
Comin' for to carry me home
But still I know I'm heavenly (freedom) bound
Comin' for to carry me home

Swing low, sweet chariot
Comin' for to carry me home
Swing low, sweet chariot
Comin' for to carry me home

If I get there before you do
Comin' for to carry me home
I'll cut a hole and pull you through
Comin' for to carry me home

Swing low, sweet chariot
Comin' for to carry me home
Swing low, sweet chariot
Comin' for to carry me home”

You and Gabriel kiss and he smiles.

“That was beautiful, Cara,” he inputs.

“Thanks but it wouldn’t have as good if you hadn’t have joined in,” you reply.

“Jeez, you are making me blush.”

You smile and you fell one of them jump then the other one meaning they are hicuping. You don’t really mind it all that much but it keeps you from sleeping at points and they tend to kick harder when they can’t stop from hicuping.

“Have the babies slept at all today?” Gabriel inquires.

“Not really, they have been active mainly because of me resting for the week in the infirmary and now they have the hicups,” you repy. “Of course if it doesn’t stop they will kick me in the ribs. Doctor Johnson has been doing sonograms of them everyday I was there and they tried to move over but couldn’t so they are stuck ready for birth which he saus is a good thing. So all what they need to do now is drop.”

“Well let’s hope they stop hicuping before they get angry and go for your ribs.”

After two hours they get mad because they can’t stop and start kicking your ribs but they finally do stop after three hours and fall asleep. You are relived and get the stuff you need for the kids out to the common room so you can pack your bag.

to April 1st

You are in the nine month now but aren’t close to your due date. You are sleeping right now even though you have had a feeling that you are going to deliver early. And Doctor Johnson said that they are getting ready because they both dropped and that your pelvis has made room for them both. You wake up to…
♠ ♠ ♠
I do now own "Swing Low Sweet Chariot"