‹ Prequel: Cry Little Sister
Status: Active

Thou Shall Not Die

Chapter 14

Abby's breath came out in small gasps and shudders as the man she thought was dead and hated got up standing in front of her with that deep dimpled grin that used to make her weak.

Her shock was replaced by anger. "Where's Ashton and what have you done with him?" She asked.

"Nice to see you again too Abby." Matt said ignoring the question. "I like the haircut."

"Where's Ashton at?" She asked again her anger rising.

He smirked. "Don't worry he's okay for the most part but he's a little battered and isn't healing like he can do."

Abby's eyes flared. "I swear to God I will kill you if anymore harm comes to him."

Matt chuckled. "What can you of any of you do?" Matt asked. "Y'all don't even know where he is or where our location is."

Abby glared at him as his eyes landed on Karen. "Look at you Karen." "You're a mommy now to twins."

He glanced at the twins Mina glared at him. "And they are beautiful children too."

"Yeah and I rather you don't look at them." Karen said getting in front of them.

He chuckled then looked at Charlie. "You've changed as well following in your ancestors in guiding and training young witches and warlocks."

"Preparing them for people like you." Charlie said shooting daggers.

Matt grinned then his eyes landed on Johnny. "And look it's the traitor I see you've gotten rid of that Mohawk." He said then glanced at Charlie with a grin. "And that's not all you're tapping that aren't you?"

"That's none of your damn business." Johnny said through clenched teeth.

Matt chuckled. "So here we all are after two long years."

"Yeah two long years without you bastards." Abby said.

"Abby I'm hurt." He said pouting slightly. "Didn't you miss me?"

"No at all." She said each word slowly. "As a matter of fact I'd forgotten about you after a while."

"Now you can't forget about me cause look at what you are now." He said.

"How the hell did you get in anyhow?" Karen asked. "That shield is suppose to electrocute cold ones."

"Simple it's called magic." Matt said. "Michelle and Valary did a little spell which made me able to get through the shield."

"When did you kidnap Ashton?" Abby asked.

"When he went out hunting we ambushed him." Matt said. "Then we took some of his hair and did a potion that allowed me to assume his appearance."

"And you're the one who gave me the wine and medicine that turned me back." Abby said.

Matt smirked. "It's all coming back now isn't it?" He asked. "Yes I did but this time the only way to turn back is by killing me which you're not gonna be able to do."

Abby growled in anger and charged throwing him to the ground but he kicked her with such force sending her into the wall knocking pictures down.

"You're feisty now." Matt said getting up and wiping himself off. "I like that quality in you."

"Tell me where Ashton is!" She yelled.

"Think I'll just tell you?" He asked. "No I think we'll keep him a little longer for our amusement."

"Let him go." She growled.

He smirked. "What are you going to do if I do?"

"I will kill you again." She said. "All of you."

"Abby you can't even control your thirst." Matt said.

Before she could say anything Abby groaned and grabbed her stomach as intense hunger came over her.

"Abby?" Karen said walking over.

"Stay back!" Abby said her eyes turning red and her fangs came down.

"What have you done to her?!" Karen yelled at Matt.

"Along with my blood was a potion that can increase the qualities of a creature." Matt said. "It can make their weaknesses more active too and the weakness of the vampire is the thirst."

"You monster." Abby said still trying to contain herself.

"You're one to talk." He said with a smirk.

Karen ran forward to charge Matt but he held a hand up throwing her back. Charlie tried to do a spell but he threw her and Johnny back also.

With the adults incapacitated all that remained was Brody and Mina.

"Now come along you two." Matt said holding a hand out.

"We're not going with you." Mina said stepping back. "You're a bad person and you want to hurt us and our family."

"I won't hurt them anymore if you and your brother come with me." He said. "No more harm will come to your family if y'all come with me."

"Never." Brody said standing beside his sister.

"Then we do this the hard way." Matt said and tried to hex them.

The twins grabbed each others hand and held up the other making the shield go up and cover them and the adults who looked in wonder.

Matt grunted trying to break it but they made it stronger making his hexes bounce off the shield and shoot at him. Matt backed down panting at the affect of the magic.

"You will leave now." Mina said and held up a hand.

Matt gasped as he was lifted up he tried to her Mina but she froze his hands. Walking to the door Mina moved him outside then thrusting her head she sent him flying over all the houses and into the ocean.

"Mina." Karen said picking her up and hugging her. "You did so good."

She looked down and picked up Brody. "Both of y'all did excellent."

"Matt what happened to your face?" Zacky asked as he entered the house.

"That little brat daughter of Brian's did it." He said.

"A two year old did that?" Michelle asked.

"She may be two but she knows spells that I've never seen." He said. "She made this bright light come out her hand which made my real appearance show."

"I've never heard of that kind of spell." Michelle said.

"Apparently neither have the other three." He said. "Cause they looked shocked at what she had done."

"Wonder where she learned it." Michelle said as she looked through the book.

"Mina that spell you did that revealed Matt where did you learn it?" Karen asked as she put then to bed. "Cause neither me or your Aunties taught you a spell like that."

"Grandma taught me in my dreams mommy." Mina said.

Karen gasped softly. "Grandma came to you in a dream and told you the spell?"

Mina nodded. "She came two nights ago saying that I would need to know it."

Tears came to Karen's eyes knowing that their mom was still there and looking after and teaching her grandchildren spells.

"Mommy are you okay?" Brody asked. "You're crying."

"I'm okay honey these are tears of happiness." She said. "Now you two get some sleep we got a big day ahead."

She gave them both kisses on their foreheads before walking in the kitchen finding Charlie. "How's Abby?" She asked.

"She's sleeping and I did a spell that will keep her thirst down bit it won't last long." She said. "They cast a powerful spell that increased her thirst."

"We have to find out what kind and help Abby." Karen said.

"There's something else." Charlie said. "You wanted to ask me something."

Karen nodded. "Charlie I was thinking about something."

"What?" She asked.

Karen told her watching as Charlie's face went into a look of shock. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

Karen nodded. "I have a feeling it will help the twins a lot."

"Okay." Charlie said. "But we'll have to get up early to do it."