Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

Family fued

Santana's POV-
I lay anxiously on my bed, watching the next episode of pretty little liars instead of going to school. I had been off school for nearly three weeks pretending to be ill- and I still hadn't told Mike about the pregnancy like I promised Tony I would.
My mum is forcing me to return to school tomorrow as she reckons people will get suspicious of where I've been. My mum has known since the same day I told Tony that I'm pregnant and at first she wasn't overly impressed but I think that's just because she's going to be a grandma at 45, I mean I don't blame her I'd be pretty pissed off I was a grammy at that age.
Switching on my phone for the first time in three days I glanced down to read the messages , "woah" I whispered, startled by the number of messages my friends had sent me. As I scrolled hurriedly through my messages it became pretty clear my friends were concerned for me... I probably should have called them to tell them I'm still alive or something.

*knock knock* "hey sandi you okay?" Tony asked as he opened my bedroom door. "Yeah Tone I'm just really worried about tomorrow what the hell am I gonna say about where I've been.." Before I could finish I had a stomach churning sensation which caused me to sprint across the hall to the toilet and barf into the toilet bowl with sickening force. "Boy you really do have bad morning sickness don't you" chuckled Tony, "how the hell are you going to hide that ?" . "With great difficulty" I hissed back " this isn't funny Tone, you know I hate this." , "you should have put a glove on it then." He bluntly retorted, god he could be such of a dick sometimes. "Hey I'm not the only one to blame for this pregnancy!" I shouted angrily back. "Yeah but seeing as you're refusing to tell the father about it, the blame lies solely on you at the moment." He was right, Mike deserved to know, but I was absolutely petrified about how he would react, after his reaction to Jenna.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a year, this's just hasn't been my priority but I promise I'll try and finish this within the next six weeks.