Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

Fate

*Kellins POV*

"Eugh." I groaned as I rolled onto my back, my whole body ached and my head was spinning. As I opened one eye I shouted out "Where the hell am I?!" I honestly did not recognise this strange room, until I remembered, we had moved.
None of my things were in this room though, so I presumed I was in Mr and Mrs Barakats room, I felt the soft bedcovers under the touch of my fingertips and began to wonder how on earth I got here, as I sat up Jack came sprinting up the stairs obviously hearing me shout out in terror a few minutes previously. "Kellin you're alive!" he joked "Dude we were so worried about you, are you okay? Is your head okay? Do you want me to fetch Mom?" all of these questions were beginning to give me a headache. "I'm fine Jack" I muttered "Just help me get up." Jack grabbed my waist and threw my arm over his shoulders for support. As we both carefully hobbled downstairs Mrs Barakat came running up the first flight of us stairs to us
, "Kellin sweetie, you're okay! Don't ever scare me like that again!"
she cried as she embraced both me and Jack in a hug. I sometimes felt guilty that Mrs Barakat showed so much affection towards me but not alot towards Jack, her own flesh and blood, Jack seemed perfectly fine with his Mom's attitude towards us both, although I sometimes noticed a glint of jealousy in his eyes whenever me and Mrs Barakat were having a 'moment'.
"Mom it's nearly 1pm and we still have to go and buy me and Kellin a new back-pack each" Jack said turning to face his Mom. This meant I had passed out for nearly a full day, and he was right, we started at our new school tomorrow and we both had nothing as the moving van with all our clothes had not yet arrived. "Okay boys, we'll go now and get your things, if that's okay with you Kellin? Only if you're upto it?" Mrs Barakat asked me anxiously. "I'm feeling good now" I said honestly, a small smile tugging at my lips. That sleep was just what I needed, truthfully I hadn't had alot of sleep over the past few weeks due to my re-occurring nightmares.

--

After driving around for nearly an hour searching for some local shops, we finally settled on a skate shop called 'GrindHaus' it was small but had exactly what both me and Jack needed, much to the disappointment of Mrs Barakat.
As I made my way over to a small pile of beanies in the far corner of the shop I noticed a group of people about my age had entered the shop, I glanced at them nervously noting that there were all laughing and joking with one another, clearly comfortable with one another. This was exactly the type of relationships I envied.
There were two small blonde girls that were obviously twins at the centre of the group, one holding a skateboard and the other a guitar and directly behind them stood a slightly taller girl with silky dark brown hair, her hair falling down against her face twisting into dreadlocks at the ends. There was a much taller boy cheeky and loud, gazing down at the small energetic girl, he was accompanied by another tall boy, quiet and turtle like. And there I saw him, lost in his own precious thoughts, his emotionless and practically unreadable face masked the mischievous twinkle in his eye's. His caramel brown hair fell perfectly, but gently against his face and rested on his muscular shoulders, as if he were an impeccably sculpted statue. His mesmerizing body leant against the back cabinet like an unstable child resting against it's mother.
As the other's began calling his name "Vic, Vic what do you think?" I smiled, the name suited him, he was perfect, I continued gazing in admiration, clearly being noticed by Jack who smirked at me from the Jacket stand "what?!" I hissed, blushing slightly. My small hiss at Jack clearly broke Vic's daydream as he slowly turned his, noticing my very presence and intimately gazed into my soul. It was intense.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4 will be coming sometime in the next few hours and possibly chapter 5! :)