Sweet Blasphemy

Chapter 3: Brokan Bottles

After all papers were signed and I was cleared to go me, Jayy, Andy, and Dahvie piled into a cab to drive back to their tour bus. Currently we are in Florida but the guys live in Arizona so we have to spend a day on the bus.
Since the cab was so small Jayy is sitting on Dahvie's lap and I am in Andy's. "Reese! Anyone home?" Jayy was waving his hand in front of my face. I blushed a little as I hadn't even realized I zoned out. "As I was asking, do you wanna stop at your dads to get some clothes now or later? Don't worry he isn't there anymore."
"Nows fine. Better to just get it over with." I shrugged looking down at my phone. Suprisingly I had a few texts. They were from my friends Craig, Jason, and Vic Fuentes. Haha didn't expect that one did ya?
I checked Jasons first: Hey :)
Reese?
ANSWER ME HOE! :(
Where the fuck are you?

Next was Craig: Hey baby :p
Why won't you answer Jay?
Do you not love us anymore?!

Finally we have Vic: Goodmorning Reesey!
Wake uppppp I'm boredddd
Y u do dis to meh?!
Are you okay?

Vics went on like that for a week before he threatened to knock my door in and make me text him... hopefully he didnt do that though. He probably would have hurt himself more than the door. I just texted them all back saying 'Of course I still love you. I was in the hospital these past two weeks..... but im fine now no permanent damage' I didn't get any instant replies so I stuffed my phone back into my MCR sweatshirt.
"Who were you texting?" Andy whispered in my ear. I was suddenly very aware of just how close together we were. I was leaning into his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist, and his face only inches from mine.
Me being the idiot that I am couldn't form a decent sentence and juat sat there. Thankfully I was saved by the cabby saying we had arrived. I quickly climbed out and waited for the guys to pay the man.
"So do you have a key or are we braking in?" Jayy questioned once we were at the front door.
"Um no I don't, but I know where the spare is." I said as I picked up a lawn nome thing and retrieved the key.
I unlocked the door and let everyone in. The house looked like it usually did, broken bottles, fucked furniture, and simply gross. I went down the hall to my bedroom. My room was covered in posters, band merch, a few beer bottles, and other random shit you find in any teens room.
"So, um, suitcases are in the closet and I don't know, just throw whatever clothes you see in them. Imma start on the posters." Everyone nodded, got a bag/suitcase, and started throwing shit in. I dug around in my drawers until I found things to hold my posters together and set to work.
Half an hour later everything I owned was stuffed in three suitcases, a computer bag, and a duffel. I never realized how much crap I actually had. The guys went to grab a cab while I checked for anything I might have missed. Finally with a sigh I locked up and met a few of the men I would now live with at the end of the driveway.
Halfway to the hotel my phone started blairing "SQUIDGY SQUIDGY SQUIDGY FA A LALALA." I think I scared the cab driver half to death and possibly almost caused ours as he swerved a bit. I quickly answered my phone and slightly wished I hadn't.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL FOR TWO WEEKS?!" I hadn't even gotten the phone to my ear before Vic was yelling at me
"Exactly how it sounds..."
"Your father did it, didn't he? *sigh* That's it you have to tell Dahvie about this Reese or I wi-"
"Vic he already knows! If he hadn't showed up while it was happening I would more than likely be dead." Now I can just feel the stares coming from the guys.
"Oh um good. That's good." Vic clearly didn't expect that one.
"Yerp well we are at the bus I'll text you tonight, 'kay?"
"Ok but you better text me. Bai!" And with that Vic hung up.
Just in time too. The cabbie pulled up next to the BVB bus and we all climbed out. Damn it feels good to stretch after being cramped for an 20 minutes.
The guys grabbed my bags, as they refused to let me, and we walked to the bus. We had only taken 3 steps when a sea of boys flooded out the door and engulfed me into a group hug. "Can't. Breath. Let. Go"