Status: If you comment - the updates WILL be quicker, I promise!!

Love, Lies, and Friendship

Chapter Fourteen

I didn't have to wait longer than a few seconds after ringing the bell. He smirked and leant against the wall, flexing his shirtless torso. I walked in and sat on his couch, not wanting to look as afraid as I suddenly felt. He followed and pushed a beer into my hands, which I subtly checked to make sure he hadn't tampered with it before drinking.
He turned on the television, and a football match was on, I couldn't even focus enough to see which teams were playing. When his fingers eventually started tracing circles on my neck, I was almost relieved for the frightening anticipation to be over.

"I was thinking about what you said." I turned to him.

"And you're right. Now that I've royally fucked things up, it can never go back to being what it used to be. I can't tell you how much that kills me." Shock jolted through me and I turned more, facing him properly.

"But now that I know I can't fix things, I'm also not tempted to leave you intact." The only sound I could hear was my own heartbeat pounding in my ears. His hand running up my thigh, his lips connected with my neck, and I felt helpless.

"Fuck- look, Darren, it doesn't have to be like-"

"Yes it does, you said it yourself, we can't go back. So why stop now?" His voice had become sinister, and I pulled away when he tried to kiss me, earning me a sharp, stinging slap across one cheek. He then grabbed my chin and forced me to kiss him, shoving his tongue in my mouth roughly. Every bone in my body, each and every nerve screaming at me to run, fight, do something to stop him. But I knew I couldn't, he was too strong, the realisation that I could do nothing to stop him was the most soul-shattering part of it all.
He was ripping off my clothes and licking, sucking, devouring every part of my body, I just lie there, dead weight as he did what he wanted. It was when he sat on the couch again and pulled me onto him that my brain finally started to function again. He was pushing my head towards his dick, I struggled as hard and I could, and almost got away, but then he'd shoved me down into a laying position. I started cursing at him and kicking out, he twisted my arms above my head so sharply it made me cry out. He unbuckled his belt and laid it to one side, unbuttoning his jeans and shuffling closer to my head, straddling my body. I continued to struggle and was rewarded with another assault, this time a hard punch that left stars floating in front of my eyes, and blood trickling down from my split eyebrow.
He pulled out his dick which was horrifyingly big, and hard, and started pushing it against my lips. I refused to open my mouth and he slapped me again.

"Do you think it's wise to have that thing near my teeth?" I hissed at him, and his eyes glinted darkly, he held my wrists in place with one hand and the other gripped my chin painfully.

"Would you dare? Think about the pain I could make you endure...I'd made sure it was ten times worse than whatever petty injuries you could land me." Fear ran through me as the honesty in his words was displayed over every inch of him. Then he was kneeling back up, and reaching into a drawer to grab what I realised, in panic, to be thick tape. He bound my wrists tightly, and was then forcing my mouth open with both hands. I tried to speak but couldn't as his fingers jammed my jaw open powerfully, and he spat straight into the opening. I coughed awkwardly, tears beginning to stream down my face at what was happening. He leant down.

"You see? You see now, I can do whatever I like to you, I could fuck you, hurt you, spit, piss on you. And you could do nothing to stop me." He started stroking his dick before jamming my mouth open again and shoving it in. I tried to move my head, struggle, but nothing was stopping the thick, long object from sliding in and out of my mouth leisurely, before he shoved it as far in as it would go, making me gag around him multiple times before he pulled out and let me choke, splutter and breathe for a few seconds before repeating the process. It seemed like an age before he finally came, pulling out and finishing all over my face. He then walked away and had a shower, leaving me there, tied up and unable to wipe it off. I tried not to cry, even when he came back and licked it off and untied me before sitting down to watch the football, allowing me to slip away quietly.

I didn't realise that I'd been walking for hours until Josh called me. The harsh ring was slow to cut through the desperate fog in my head, and by the time my brain finally connected that it was in fact my phone ringing, I had missed it. Realising it had been Josh sent a new wave of hysterical tears and desperation through me. I looked around, not recognising where I was at all, nor remembering how I'd got there.
I called Jordan.

"Hey Oli-"

"Jordan something...something's happened and I left the place and I don't know where I am and I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have called you can't do anything from where you are I don't know why I called I'm sorry I just don't know what to do and I need help...." I burst into tears, and prayed silently that he'd understood the mess of words that had fallen from my lips.

"Hey, Oli, calm down. Calm down ok? Just breathe, relax for me." My hiccuping tears eventually moved down to a quieter decibel, and he spoke again.

"Ok that's good, are you hurt?"

"I...not really, no."

"Ok, where are you?"

"I don't know..." I started sobbing softly and he hushed me before continuing.

"That's ok, we'll figure it out. Now I'm not gonna make you tell me what happened just yet, cause I need you to stay calm. But if you're on a normal street somewhere, I want you to stay on the phone, walk to the end of the street and see if you can find a signpost that'll tell you the street name." Having instructions made me focus again and I did as he said.

"Ok, I h-have the name."

"Good, that's great. Now Oli, I'm gonna hang up, and I need you to call Tom straight away do you hear me? Straight after I hang up, call him and make him come pick you up. When you're home and safe, call me again and we'll talk it out. Be careful, I love you man." With that and a worried sigh, he hung up and fear immediately crowded into my mind, but I pushed it aside and followed his orders.

Tom was there in an hour.

"Shit, Oli. It took ages to get here, no wonder you look like shit, man I've been so worried, come here." The minute I was safe with Tom I started crying again.
I had to tell him everything. He sat back and listened, patiently waiting when the tears pushed their way to the surface, squeezing my shoulder when I needed it, and wrapping me in a tight, tearful hug at the end of it.

"I'm so sorry." I was surprised to hear him welling up too.

"What?"

"If I hadn't been so damned oblivious to everything, you might not have felt the need to hide it from me...you might not have gone there today." I shook my head.

"No it's his fault, all of it. I'm just glad you're not mad about it."

"You've had the worst possible thing happen to you today. I couldn't care less if you're gay, if you have a boyfriend, hell right now I couldn't even care if you had fifteen boyfriends, I'm just glad you're safe. I could kill him for this."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the wait guys! Thanks so much for all your support - I promise I'll update more regularly in the future :)

Thanks for reading <3