Status: You're in for a bumpy road guys ;) get ready

Don't Hate the Player

Chapter 11

When we got home, I helped Justin out of the car and into the house, my arm around his shoulder. I walked him into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

I frowned when I saw how his lip looked.

"Juuustiiinnn." I whined.

"What? I wasn't going to let him get away with almost raping you, and then talking dirty to you in front of my face." He told me

"It was fine! I didn't want you to get in a fight with him. This was what I was talking about." I said.

"Welp, it's too late now." He replied.

I rolled my eyes again.

I continued cleaning him up in silence. He was playing games on his phone so is was quit hard with him putting his head down.

"Stop putting your head down!" I told him.

"Sorry! I just need to beat my high score." He said focusing on his game.

I laughed quietly and finished up with him.

I told him he was free to go and he ran out like he was being freed from prison.

I then walked into my room. I looked at the clocked to see it read 7:43. I walked over to my closet to get my clothes out for a shower.

I looked at myself in the mirror not pleased at what I saw.

'You are the most disgusting thing to ever exist on plant earth'

'Why don't you just kill yourself already'

'Die. You deserve to die for what you did to her'

'It was all your fault you couldn't save her'

Tears were pouring out of my eyes as the thoughts just kept coming. I felt around for my best friend, finding him under the sink.

One cut..

Two cut..

Three cut..

Four, five, six..

Soon losing track of all the slides and dices that were being made.

I hoped in the shower, the water burning me, and tried to get the blood off.

After my shower, I lied in bed. My phone suddenly buzzed. I grabbed it and saw that it said unknown number.

I frowned in confusion when I saw that it said "You'll have to talk to me sooner or later.. we still have a project to work on ;)"

My eyes grew bigger than normal and my heart was instantly down into my stomach.

Vic.

"Hey Justin?" I called out walking towards his room

"Justin?" I asked when he didn't answer

I continued walking to his room. Once I got there, I saw he was in this bed, headphones in, and music blasting.

I knocked on this open door causing him to jump.

I laughed, but then remembered why I was here.

I frowned.

"Vic texted me." I told him sitting on the edge of his bed

"What'd he say?" Justin asked sitting up quickly

"We still have to finish the project." I replied

"No," he told me "You're not going alone. I'll come with you." He said as he started to put his shoes on.

I nodded and headed out the door to my room.

I packed everything up and walked to Justin's car.

Justin then came out a few minutes later and off we were to Vic's house.. Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I'm doing this thing were i have to get at least 3 comments for the next chapter. I have the next chapter ready to be posted (: so i just need 3 comments.