I Am Sherlocked

Rebirth

Claires heart was caught in her dry throat. Mixed emotions boiling over the edge. Her mind in a whirl wind of thoughts. Never ending questions racing through her mind. Claire followed Olivia down the stairs and grabbed her arm from behind, pulling it into a chicken wing form, and bringing her hand to the back of her shoulder. Causing Olivia to fall to the ground submissively.

"Kitty bites" She laughed,

She rolled forward pulling Claire over with her. A searing pain running through her right arm. Olivia sat on Claires back. Straddling her like a horse. Olivia used Claires own arm to choke her. But Claire fighting back rolled out of the hold and punched Olivia with her left hand. Olivia on top of her licked her bleeding lip. Her black hair falling in a stream around her face as she peered down on Claire. She grabbed a handful of Claires hair, pulling her head up to her's and smelling the fistful of Claires hair.

"Smells like sex" She teased. Claire sticking a stiff jab into Olivias abdomen.
"Get off me" Claire said through her teeth as she put all her strength and threw Olivia off of her. Sherlocks shirt now ripped at the cuff. Olivia falling back, threw her head back in laughter. Claire heaving as she stared at Olivia. Her presence being more than just a figment of imagination. She turned away from her and closed her eyes, pulling at the sides of her head. Her fists shaking in anger. Her mind refusing to go blank as she desperately willed herself to calm.
"Well, I'm not going to lie Claire, I expected a much warmer welcome than that" Olivia picked,
"What are you doing?"
"I've come to see you!" Olivia said lively but darkly.

Claire turned her head to the side.
"You're not real"
"I think I am" Olivia started, as she smeared the blood from her lip with her finger and then tasted it with her tongue.

"This isn't possible" Claire angrily but vacantly expressed,
"It is. Because I'm right here" Olivia laughed,
"But I, I seen your limp body. I was at your funeral. With your family. You were dead!"
"I was" Olivia smiled devilishly, as she pondered on around. Constantly attending to her bleeding lip.
"What are you doing?" Claire asked, a range of emotions surfacing in her voice.
"I want to play a game with you" She answered her stare cold and black.
"A game?" Claire questioned confused.
"You will be my pawn in my great game of chess"
"What game?" Claire laughed angrily,
"My game" Olivia replied sternly.

Claire was full of sentiment for Olivia. Olivia had played a huge part in her healing process in America. But this, this wasn't Olivia. The person she knew. The person she thought she knew. Was dead. It had been simple for that fact, but for every other reasoning, her resurrection was becoming difficult to comprehend. She knew she had seen Olivia that night she had passed out. She could smell her. But despite the facts being displayed obviously in front her. Her emotional reasoning doubted all of the facts. Her emotion had gotten the better of her. Again. Pieces of the puzzle started to fit themselves together, creating only a hazy picture for Claire. Everything was not clear. She was still confused.

"I want to be very clear about this. Everything that was, and everything that is, will cease to exist when I am finished with you."
"What about beyond time?"
"Oh please, everything exist beyond time when I choose it too. You know something that I don't want to exist any more. But as long as you are alive, it exists. You will die Claire" Olivia smiled, as if in her mind, she was being reassuring towards Claire. Claire feeling the opposite,
"You killed that woman yesterday?"
"Very good Claire"
"You killed her to get my attention"
"Well, that was a bonus, but no. I wanted to see, just how good you were. That told me everything"
"And?"
"Well Claire, you proved yourself very well indeed. But I'm not sure that in this case, that is a good thing" Olivia's eyes widening with content.
"What do you mean?" Claire asked, "Why don't you just kill me now?" She challenged further.
"No, no, no. That would be far too easy, and far too dull. No, I want to play."
"This isn't a game Olivia"
"Isn't it? Darn" Olivia stated sarcastically,
"Who are you?" Claire asked, her voice becoming sound and together.
"I can't tell you that. That would be cheating" Olivia said eating Claire with her eyes. She stepped closer to Claire, and took a deep breath in through her nose.
Claire stood her ground against her, not letting Olivia feed off her confusion.

"Well, what is it that Mr. Holmes says, ah that's it" Olivia smirked again, "The game, Claire, is on" And with that Olivia smiled, turned around and walked straight out of the door.