Status: (Outfits will be in a blog. Just look at IML Outfits)

It's My Life

Eleven

~Chaselyn
I sighed when I got home. It had been a long day. I went to my mom's room to see if she was wanting to get up. I knocked on her door, like usual, there was no answer. I cracked it open and saw that her bed was neatly made. I walked in, confused. There was a note on her pillow.
Hey, Chase, I went to work. Sorry about the past few days. Everything is better now, though. I might be home a little late. Money's on the counter for pizza or whatever. You can have one friend over if you want, but only one. I will see you when I get home. xx Mom.
I smiled. I was proud that my mom was deciding to act like a real parent again. I walked into the kitchen and found $20 laying on the counter. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Darien. After the first ring he picked up.
"I knew you couldn't resist me." He said in his flirtatious voice.
"Puh-lease." I tell him. "I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out tonight. My mom left money for dinner and I am by myself again."
"I'll be over in 10, okay?" He said.
"Okay. Thanks." I hung up.

~Darien
After Chaselyn hung up the phone with me I looked at Chelsea. "You have to go." I told her. She looked shocked. I don't blame her. She was laying naked in my bed. "You have to go, now." I repeated. I got up and put my pants on.
"Did I do something? Who was the phone call from?" She asked.
"A friend." I said emotionlessly.
"A friend that you would drop everything for. Is it a girl?" She tried to pry.
"She's none of your business." I stated flatly.
"Oh, so it is a girl." Chelsea was beginning to piss me off. "Do you have a crush on this girl?"
"She's a girl, Chelsea. Just like you. She has a vagina. I don't like her. I like her vagina." I told her and slammed the door in her face.
I put a hoodie on, not bothering with a shirt, and drove to Chaselyn's house.

~Chaselyn
I opened the door and let Darien in. He smelled good. "So I ordered Chinese and we have to go pick it up." I told him, trying not to look at him.
"Alright, let's go." We got into his car and were driving. "Sorry it took so long. I was having a hard time explaining that I was just hanging out with you to my mom. She made me bring condoms just in case." He winked over at me. I blushed.
"Keep dreaming, lover boy." I shot at him, playfully.
"Oh, trust me, I will." He muttered. I don't think he meant for me to hear it so I just ignored it. I felt my phone vibrate as we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant.
"So can you just go in? The name is under Chaselyn and it's my number." I said.
"Sure. I'll be right back." He got out. I looked down at my phone and saw that Drake was texting me. I was surprised I didn't smile at myself that he would text me. I just ignored myself and opened it.
It was a picture of Darien kissing me this morning. In all capital letters he sent another text. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I was so ashamed. I have never cheated on someone before. But I didn't kiss Darien, Darien kissed me, I explained to myself. That doesn't matter. A kiss is still a kiss. I didn't even know what to reply.
"It's not what you think, Drake." I texted him.
"Really? Explain it then. I would love to know what was causing you to kiss some guy."
"It's complicated."
"No, I don't think the story is what is complicated, Chaselyn."
"What's that supposed to mean?" I shot back. Darien got in the car and handed me stuff. I set them on the floor, next to my feet with my eyes glued to my phone.
"You're the one that's complicated."
"What are you saying?"
"Who are you texting?" Darien asked me. I jumped through the silence.
"Um...No one." I tell him and Drake replied.
"We're done, Chaselyn." I felt tears water in my eyes. I looked up and slammed my hand and phone into my lap.
"What's wrong, baby face?" Darien asked.
"Nothing. I'm fine." I wiped the tears away and began to type. "Fine."