Status: (Outfits will be in a blog. Just look at IML Outfits)

It's My Life

Three.

~Darien

I sighed and shut my phone off. School was starting in 2 days. At least I knew one thing. Chaselyn was going to be there. I'm not the type of person to fall for someone. I'm more of the player type. But something about her set me in a different direction. I ignored the thought and changed into sweats. I got under my blanket and fell asleep.

~Chaselyn

I looked up at who opened the door. It was Drake. I jumped up and ran to him. I jumped on him and gave him a huge hug. He had one arm around my back pulling me closer and the other up towards my neck. I had my arms around him squeezing so tightly. My face was buried in his shoulder. He set me down on my bed and looked in my eyes. He wiped the tears away and gave me another hug.
"Babe, I didn't drive all the way here to see you cry." He said and sat next to me. I handed him the box of my leftover dinner.
"You can have some." I say.
"I ate on my way." He said setting the box on the bed. I look behind me to see what time it was yawning. "Tired?" He asked when I saw it was 10:52.
"I little." I say nodding. Mia had left the room.
"Do you want to go to sleep?" He asks me. I sigh. I wanted to stay up with him though. "I will sleep in here if you want."
I smile and nod my head. "You have to get out so I can change though." I say and he leaves. I quickly get up and change into pajamas. I open the bedroom door and he was standing in the hall against the wall. His face lit up when he saw I was wearing his tee shirt. "I hope you don't mind I still have it." I say unsure of how he'd reply.
"Keep it. It looks better on you anyways." I smile and he picks me up bridal style and carries me to my bed. He holds me with one hand while I'm holding on like my life depended on it. He moved the blanket and set me down in the middle of the bed. I let go of him and he crawled on next to me. I snuggled against his chest and fell asleep.