Status: (Outfits will be in a blog. Just look at IML Outfits)

It's My Life

Four.

~Chaselyn

I woke up and looked to my left. Drake was no longer there. I sighed. Maybe it was a dream? Maybe I was just hallucinating? I thought to myself. The bedroom door opened and I was just about to tell Mia to go away but it wasn't Mia. It was Drake. I instantly smiled knowing that I wasn't dreaming. He was dressed all nice. Like in a clean pair of skinny jeans that were a little woren in and a nice tee shirt. He was so cute.
"Good morning beautiful." He says and kisses my cheek. "Do you want to go and walk around town while summer is still here?"
"Sure." I say smiling. "You have to give me like an hour so I can get ready though." I throw the blankets off of me and sit up. He grabs my hand and helps me up.
"Alright." He leaves my room. I grab a towel and go into the bathroom. Oh yeah, one more thing about my room, it had a huge bathroom in it. I stripped my clothes off and adjust the water temperature. It took a few minutes but it finally settled. I stepped in. I stood under the water for a couple of minutes then grabbed my strawberry scented shampoo. I squirted a bunch out of the bottle and massaged it in my brown hair. I stepped away from the water and let the shampoo soak into my hair cleaning it. While I waited, I grabbed my bottle of body wash and rubbed some on my arms and legs. I stepped into the water and rinsed my hair first. Making sure to get it all out. Then I rinsed my arms and legs. I grabbed my conditioner and did the same. As I waited I rubbed body wash on my stomach and back.
I rinsed and shaved. After 10 minutes I got out. I wrapped the towel around me as I shut the water off. I walked to my room and threw on a pair of underwear and a bra. I walked into my closet and look at my clothes. I grabbed a pair of dark blue high waisted shorts off of the large shelf filled with shorts, sweats, pants, and skirts. I threw them on and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked further in and grabbed a grey vest top tank top. I tucked the shirt into my shorts and went to my shoes. I grabbed a pair of grey athletic socks and a pair of black converse. I have thousands of shoes. It's so cool. I walked out of my closet and went to my dresser. I opened my jewelry box and looked at my necklaces and chose my one with a silver cross my mom got me for my 12th birthday.
I grabbed my diamond stud earrings and put them on. I grabbed the gold sparkly band ring my sister bought me for Christmas two years ago and wore it. I went back into my bathroom and took my hair out of the bun. I grabbed my curling iron and had it heat up while I brushed my hair. After a minute I grabbed it and started curling my hair. After 20 minutes I was finished. I put my make up on and walked out. I grabbed my Iphone turning it on. I had a text from Darien.

To; Chummy Chaselyn.<3
From; Dazzy Darien. ;D
Message; Hey beautiful. Want to hang out today? I can show you around.(;

To; Dazzy Darien. ;D
From; Chummy Chaselyn.<3
Message; Sorry I can't today. My boyfriend came last night and we're going to walk around town.<33 Maybe some other time?(:

I didn't get a reply. I shrugged and left my room closing the door behind me. Drake was downstairs. He stood up from the couch when he saw me. His mouth dropped. "Damn babe. You're gorgeous." He said staring at my outfit.
"Thanks boo. Let's go." I say grabbing his hand as we walked out the front door. I knew this would end up being a shopping trip so I grabbed my stash of money I saved from my job back in Oklahoma. We were just going to walk though. We turned right when we got to the sidewalk and walked to the end of the road. We lived like 2 minutes away from town so it would be a fast walk. When we got there we found a strip mall. We walked to the first store. 10 Spot.
I went to the girls clothes and grabbed some I like. Everything was really cheap since they were having a sale. $20 or less. There were a bunch of pretty dresses. Drake helped me grab a bunch. We went back to the changing room. I could only have 8 things in at a time so he held the rest. I tried on the first dress. I walked out to show Drake. He smiled. He didn't like having me waste the time coming out after every dress. So I went back in and changed to the next one. This one was too small. I took it off and tried another on. It was a little too long.
We paid the cashier. It was only $50. We folded them nicely and put them in 2 bags. We went to the next store. Pretty Girl. I grabbed a bunch of clothes and tried them on.
We payed the cashier $37 and left. It was like 11:30 now. We went to another store. Bobby's Department Store. Drake was buying his own stuff while I was looking around. We had to carry 3 bags already. But we were going home after this to drop them off and eat.
I had to get new hair stuff so I grabbed Organic Root Stimulator Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo and Organic Root Stimulator Oil Creamy Aloe Conditioner. I picked up a thing of Hair Polisher. I moved on to the perfume. Drake was following me around now. I grabbed a thing of Baby Girl and Butterflies perfume. We walked over to the shoes. I didn't find anything so I went to check out. This place was expensive. I payed $47 and we left. After like 10 minutes we got back to the house. There was a note from my mom on the bedroom door. Chaselyn, I'll be back late. Mia fell down the stairs. I'll call you to let you know when to come to the hospital. xoxo Mom.
"That was fun." I say throwing my stuff on my bed.
"Yeah. What do you want for lunch?" Drake asked.
"I'm not really hungry." I say truthfully.
"Do you want to go shopping again?" He asked. I shake my head violently so we left. We went to We The Free. I liked a pair of shorts but they were too expensive. We left without buying anything and went to the next store. Rhime.
I payed $50 and we left. The next store was Aeropostale.