Status: (Outfits will be in a blog. Just look at IML Outfits)

It's My Life

Seven

~Chaselyn

I sighed with my tear-stained cheeks and my messed up make up I probably looked like a pile of crap. I had my knees held tightly against my chest and my face buried deep in my knees. I couldn't cry anymore but the tears just wouldn't stop. We have been here for 2 hours after she went blank.
They were trying to keep her alive. A guy came over. "Hi. I'm the intern for the surgery of Mia. My name is George. Mia has serveral major injuries and she is in critical condition. The surgery is almost over and if it continues to go well then she will be able to be placed in recovery. There you will not be able to see her. If her recovery is going well and she wakes up we will put her back in her room and there will be nurses constantly in checking in on her and making sure her vitals are good."
"Thank you." I hear Drake say. I roll my eyes.
"Is she going to live?" I mutter, my expression not changing.
"We are not sure yet."
"Then be sure. That's my sister in there!" I yell. "She is my world."
"We know. And we are trying our hardest."
I stand up and walk away. I had to get out of there

Drake waited for me to come downstairs before he left. It was a horrible day. I wrapped my blanket around me and wiped my eyes. I slowly trudged downstairs to say good bye. He was standing at the door. "Baby come here." He said and stretched his arms out. I collapsed in his arms and cried. He kissed the top of my head. "I'll visit real soon okay?" He said and I looked up at him. He placed his lips on mine and let go of me. He turned around and walked out to his car. I stood in the doorway and watched him back up and drive away. My heart ached now. My mom had gone to work again and I was left here by myself. I shut the door and went upstairs to change into pajamas. I laid on my bed and played Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flatts.
I started crying. After an hour I fell asleep.

~~~~

I woke up with my mascara all over my face. I sighed and went to wash it off. I went back into my room. I walked to my closet and grabbed my light blue ripped skinny jeans and put them on. I grabbed a white tank top and threw it on too with a grey zip up hoody. I got a grey fringe linen scarf and white Converse Chuck Taylor's. I slid my Iphone in my back pocket ignoring the texts and walked downstairs. I opened the front door and went to my car.
Mia's funeral was Wednesday. I didn't want to go. But I knew I had to. My mom wants me to speak there. I didn't want to though. But I was going to try. I started my car and started driving. Where? No clue. I just wanted to clear my head. I ended up in front of the restaurant that we ate at the other night. I parked my car and went to sit on the bench in front of it. I felt warm fresh tears fall from my eyes.
"Chaselyn?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I looked up and saw Darien standing there.
"Oh. Hi." I say wiping my eyes.
"What's wrong?" He asked sitting down.
"You know my sister?" I ask.
"The one that looked like a little girl?"
"Yeah."
"Yeah. What about her?"
I looked straight into his eyes and tears streamed down my face. "She....she died..." I say breaking into sobs. He grabs me and holds me.
"Awe shit. I'm so sorry Chaselyn." He said trying to calm me down.
"I wish RIP meant Return If Possible. Then I would have her back..It's not fair."
"I know. I know." I sat there crying for a little while. It was like 3:30 now.
"I have to go." I say wiping my eyes.
"Okay. Text me later?"
"Yeah." I say and drove home. I just wanted to be alone. But I didn't want to be alone because I didn't trust myself. I called my therapist from Oklahoma.
"Hello Ms. Westerness speaking."
"Hey, it's Chaselyn. I need your help."
"Okay? What's up Chaselyn?"
"Can you get me a therapist in Brooklyn?"
"Yeah. Is that all?"
"Can I talk to you? I want to be alone but I don't trust myself."
"What happened?"
"Mia's dead.."
"Oh my gosh. Chaselyn..."
"Don't say you're sorry please." I say wiping my eyes.