The Poetry Teacher

You're late...woah who gave you that ring?

I walked in quietly to my chemistry class, knowing that the teacherwould get mad at me..."Ms. Silverman, you're late! take a sit!" And I was right. I sat at my usual seat, suddenly realizing Josh was right by me. He whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry about what happened, wanna catch up later?"

His whispers gave me chills, I whispered back, "I can't I'm meeting my boyfriend after school and during lunch."

He glared at me for a second and snatched my left hand, revealing the ring. He hissed, "Who gave you this? It was Billie wasn't it? That raper, he proposed?!"

I snatched me hand away and hissed back, "It's none of your business, Josh, and it never was so get of my freaking case!"

He glared back at me as he did earlier and turned away as the teacher was aproaching us.
He asked calmly, "Is there anything wrong between you two?"

Josh replied boefore I could say anything, "Nothing's going on, we're just working things out."

The teacher nodded and proceeded with he was teaching. He sighed deeply and looked darkly into my eyes, making me feel small in my seat. He said, "If you won't break up with him, I'll tell, and things are going to be ugly and precious."

I responded blanckly, "you wouldn't, Jesse, why are you doing this? why can't you deal with the fact that you can't have what you see?

He got closer to me and said inches from my face, "Because I want revenge and I want you to win with me."

I gulped and looked the other way, I was as scared as a mouse trying to run from a starving cat. I just wanted so desperately to get out of this class, probably switch schools! I hate having a feeling of high fright, I felt every single hair in my body stand.

To God's blessing, the bell finally rang and I walked as fast as I could to my english class. As I was walking, I felt a sharp pain on my arm just someone was grabbing it tight and pulling me away. It was Josh of course and I was in desperate need for help. I tried to scream out, but he pressed his firm hand across my lips, muffling my screams. He was taking me out into the empty band room that no body used. Just as we were inside, he threw me across the room, locked the door and walked towards me, but quick.

He threatened me with an evil smirk, "you can't run for me now, since the whole school doesn't know we're in here."

I looked around and the room was quite dark, but there was some little light coming from the window. He took me towards the empty instrument room, grabbing me by the arm, and locked the door as well. Before I knew it, he was striping my clothes off, muffling my every screams. I was moving fiercely against his every move, until I managed to kick him where it hurts. As he was on the floor, I put my clothes back on, unlocked the following doors and ran out as soon as I could. I didn't want to go to class, so I ran to the nearest restroom, without noticing, i locked the door. I sat in a stall, crying my eyes out. How could he do this to me?! I was so scared and still am, as I was crying, I was shackig terribly, oh not another panic attack! I tried to calm myself dpwn by taking deep breaths, surprisingly working.

I took out my cell and dialed the familiar numbers...he picked up with a confused, "Hello?"

I responded, "Billie, baby, I'm in trouble, could you please come to the restroom by the band room?"

He replied, "Yeah babe I would.'

I sighed and thanked him, "Thanks babe i love you."

He responded, "Love you too, hang on."

i closed my phone and waited...

billie's pov: Just as I hung up, I walked from my corner out side and into my room. I told my class, "Hnag on guys I goota go take care of an emergency so don't do anything stupid."

the class nodded, and I ran to the band hall, I neede my precious. I was terrified and thinking the worst. A few seconds passed and I was in the empty band hall, knocking desperately on the restroom's door. Just as soon as i finished, I saw my baby's head pop out, following with a long lasting hug. I asked her worringly, "What happened babe? did someone hurt you?"

She replied, "Sorta, it was Josh, he tried to..."

As she paused, I was really expecting the worst, I persuaded her to continue. Just as she said the four lettered r word I really wanted to hurt that guy so bad. She told me not to do anything stupid as before, but he tried to hurt my baby, i wasn't gona just stand there and let it hit me. all of asudden, I heard someone walked out the band room in paine and mad as hell. It was that Josh guy, I pulled away from a miserable Sandy, and pinned a crazed Josh on the wall.

I yelled at his face, "What the fuck were you trying to do to her?! I'm tired of you poping up out of nowhere and screw her up! I hate your guts right now, and I don't care if hating someone as much is wrong! Leave her alone, you went through me once, you go through me twice and I don't care if I get fired for breaking your nose twice!"

He stood there looking into my eyes as I stared fircely into his'. He said quietly, "Just put me down dude, i'm gonna tell either way."

I pushed into the wall once more, making his head wobble and said angrily,"Go ahead, cuz if you tell a soul, you won't see the world one last time,take your pick."

I threw him down on the floor, kicking his side as I was at it, making his mouth bleed. Sandy stared wide eyed at the helpless Josh, as she took me by the hand and said, "Let's get outta here."