The Poetry Teacher

Years

Sandy's pov...

*beep* beep*

Gosh! What's with the beeping?! My eyes opened slightly, to reveal my alarm clock beeping like crazy and my babe sleeping peacefully next to me. I smiled at that, we actually stayed together for three years. We're still waiting to get married until the perfect time and I think this is it. I let out a deep sigh and switched off the snooze button, earning peace and quiet and decided to stare at Billie sleeping peacefully. I nuzzled myself next to him and rested my head in his chest. I drew circles around it softly and this seemed to wake him him up. He opened his eys slowly and his green orbs landed on mines'. He smiled and said, "Good morning babe," I smiled replying, "Good morning to you too." He smiled and planted a soft kiss on my lips, he wondered, "Don't you have to get to class?" I shrugged it off and he joked, "You're such a rebel," I smiled and joined, "I try, besides, it's pretty early and my class doesn't start till 9." He asked, "And what time is it?" I stated, "7:45," he sighed, "that's me, I gotta head to the studio and work on some new stuff with the guys."

I nodded and stared at the lyric sheets and a les paul on a corner of our room. He was more the music type. Him and the others dropped their jobs and went back to what they started in high school. They got pretty successful, I already have their demos from their high school years, they're pretty awsome and they made awsome albums already. He got up from my side and headed to our average restroom. I remained laying in the same possition, what was I supposed to do until 8:30? Once he came out of the restroom, with oly his towel around his waist, I lost focus for about 15 seconds or more. He smirked at me and asked slightly, "Are you checking me out?" I nodded and replied, "Of course I am, well I wanted to aske you something." He insisted, "Go on..." I continued, "Um, could I maybe go with you, until a little bit before 9?" He nodded and ushered, "Go do what you need to do quick, so we can be on our way." I beamed, "Thanks sweet! I was gonna be lonely, but not nomore!" He laughed, shaking his head, at my childness. I ran to the restroom and did my daily routine. When I finished, I got dressed, did my hair, and applied my light make up on. I grabbed my messenger bag with the books i needed for that day and we were out.

We got in the car and sped off to the studio, which was like 14 minutes from here. He said impressed, "You did everything pretty quick, you see, that's the chick I've always wanted to date." I smiled blushing and said, "Thanks beautiful, and this is the type of guy I've always wanted all my life." He smiled and gave me a kiss saying, "Trust me I'm not as perfect as you think." I frowned and said, "You have nothing to be ashamed of cuz if you do you're twice as crazy. I know you might've had a rough beginning, but look at you now, you should be proud of yourself."

Billie's pov...

Someone bless this girl seating next to me, she just knows the right words to say. I smiled at what she said, making me feel more warm inside. I gave her a warm kiss on her cheek as she linked our hands together. I couldn't wait to marry her and just spend the rest of my life with her, which I'm already planning on. come on it's been already 3 freaking years, I'm really impressed by that, three years we've been holding the crap others put us through cuz of our huge age differences. I snapped out of my thoughts once we arrived at the studio, already the others waiting for me. Gosh! At what time did they get here?! I parked in the small parking space and got out, quickly opening the door for sandy. She said in a fake british accent, "Thank you my darling, " I followed, "Your pleasure is all mine, madam." She giggled as the others went outside to greet me. I asked Mike, "At what time did you guys get here?" He said matter of factly, "At 6:40," I replied, "Well you guys must be like robots or something, you know we could always get here at 7:49." He playfully rolled his eyes and decided to greet sandy. She greeted back and Tre gave her a tight hug, barely making her breath...that's tre for you. We all went inside and me and the guys took our places toward the recording place.

Sandy sat on a comfy black chair we had in a corner, setting her bag down. By then, we already got started, our new song sounding fantastic. A while passed and we were done with it, now setting it in our cd and listening to our hard work. Sandy beamed, "It sounds awsome guys! I'm so gonna be the first one to have my hands on this thing." We all laughed and I assured, "I'm sure you are hot stuff." She smiled and the rest said, "Awww," in unision which made me and sandy blush and I joked, "Now, shut up yall, we need to continue." Everyone nodded and we started on our second song, working on the lyrics.

Sandy's pov...

I've never felt the spot get hotter on me, but it was alright, I just wanted to run off the studio. I looked at the blue digitts on my cell, 8:48, I gotta get going. I got up from my comfy position and headed towards Billie, telling him I had to go. He nodded and planted a loving good bye kiss on my lips. I said bye to the others and billie gave me his keys. I headed out, got in the car, and sped my way to Berkeley University.