Fastest Way To Loneliness

12

"But why?" Larissa huffed, she was venting to Kat.

"To make you horny." Kat shrugged.

"Maybe he doesn't like me." Larissa sighed. She grabbed her school book.

"Or."

"Or what?" Larissa wanted to know. Needed to know she's not doing all this for nothing.

"Or, he's doing the same thing you are." Kat smiled smugly.

"What?"

"He's trying to make you fall in love with him. Wooing you as most men would put it." Kat chuckled.

"This is not a laughing matter." Larissa stated.

"I just think it's funny that you're both madly in love with each other. And you both don't even know it." she giggled.

"How is that funny?" Larissa sighed.

"Because, I went through the whole thing. Except, I had no one there who was watching. No one to tell me just to tell him how I felt." Kat sighed becoming serious.

"You mean, I should just tell him how I feel?"

"Yep."

"But what if you're wrong?"

"Let's go on a double date then." Kat grinned.

"Why?"

"So I can prove my point dammit!" Kat huffed, Larissa chewed on the inside of her lip. Thinking of how this could pan out. It could either go good, or extremely horrible. She was hoping for the good, but you could never tell with men.

"OK." Larissa sighed, her phone began to ring. It was David by the ring tone, she picked it up.

"Hello." she purred.

"Hello to you too." she could hear his smirk.

"What's up?"

"Just wondering what you were doing tonight?"

"What am I doing? Well-" she looked over to Kat who nodded reassuringly.

"How about a double date?" she asked hesitantly.

"Sure, with who?"

"Kat and her boyfriend. They want to meet you."

"Alright!" David sounded excited on the other end. Larissa could help but laugh.

"Around 7:00?"

"That's sounds amazing." he chuckled.

"OK, see you 7:00." she sighed, hanging up the phone.

"See how hard that wasn't?" Kat chuckled.

"I just hope you're right." Larissa half smiled. This was her heart on the line for once. She was risking it all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Will you stop fidgeting?" Kyle sighed, looking annoyed.

David and Kyle were at the bowling alley waiting on Kat and Larissa. Apparently on a double date the opposite sexes meet each other somewhere. Since it's not a formal date. David had no clue if that was correct, for he had never participated in a double date experience. Yet, he was still a little nervous. Mostly because he didn't know if they were going to be playing 20 questions or something. David didn't even really know this person. In fact he had only met him about 15 minutes ago. His girlfriend was the other person going on the double date with Larissa and he. He was basically normal looking. No tattoos in the open, no gauges in his ears. He didn't even have a piercing when David looked even further.

"So, what's your plan?" he asked, seeing that David had settled himself a little.

"Plan?" David asked. Kyle rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Your plan to make Larissa love you? You're going to need one."

"Oh, yeah. I got one." David laughed nervously getting more comfortable.

"And?" Kyle said expectantly.

"Well, I stopped paying her."

"Uh huh." he nodded.

"I didn't you know, after our first real date."

"Didn't what?"

"You know. That thing that a guy and a girl do."

"Yeah." Kyle said biting down on his bottom lip. Looking like he was holding something in.

"What?" David smiled. Kyle let out his laughter, at least for 2 minutes.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's just I see why Larissa likes you. You're not a jerk." he sighed, wiping his eyes.

"Plus you're funny." he said looking at his watch.

"Thanks." David shrugged.

"They should be here soon." he grinned.

"Is that what you did?" David asked, hoping to find out that he was doing something right.

"Basically. I treated her the same, except I quite paying her, and doing the thing with her. It was that way for a week. And she couldn't stand it anymore. And then I was able to tell her how I felt. And she felt the same way."

"You had some advice didn't you?" David laughed.

"Yeah, Larissa actually. Which makes it interesting that she hasn't caught on to your plan yet. Either that or she has a plan of he-" Kyle stopped, and then looked as though he had an idea.

"You could play her a song." he grinned.

"I don't sing well." David chuckled.

"If she loves you, she won't care." Kyle smirked shaking his head.

"When are you and Kat getting married."

"In the summer, so in about 6 months." Kyle beamed. David saw how happy Kyle was when the women finally arrived. Not paying attention to his own reaction when he saw Larissa.

"Well hello there." he grinned as she hugged him. She had on tight fitting jeans, when he looked at them again, he saw they were his. He smiled to himself.

"Hello." she grinned kissing him on the cheek.

"Are you guys ready to bowl or what?" Kat shouted, which made the rest of the people in the alley turn and stare. They all stared at her, even Kyle shook his head, and walked to the counter where you get shoes. They all followed, Kat stood there with a bemused look on her face.

"What? Are you or aren't you. I mean really, if you're not. We don't have to."

"Sorry, I think she had a energy drink without my paying attention." Larissa sighed before Kat caught up to them. David laughed, as he watched the two interact with each other. They loved each other, you could tell. He hoped he and Larissa seemed that way. Because he knew he loved her, it was just the response he was scared of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, can you commentslashsubscribe?

I like this story again, so I should be updating it more often.
mmhmm.