Status: Shoot me comments! I wanna know how I'm doing!! :)

Survive the Storm

Chapter 14

" It's been to long something is wrong " Mrs. B paced around the room.
" We have to go looking for them! " She continued.
" Just relax they're fine, Ella and Kendra are strong girls " Mrs. Hans tried to calm her down.
Mrs. B reached into the homemade carrier and picked up the baby girl.
She looked down on the sleeping baby, who was wrapped in a soft heavy sweatshirt.
The baby boy moved around in the the other sweatshirt, still in the carrier.
At least they were healthy and warm.
Mrs. B had been helping Ms. Payton manually breast feed the babies, even though Ms. Payton was so off, we weren't sure if she was even going to make it much longer.
She was in need of serious medical attention after she just gave birth about 1 1/2 days ago to twins.
As she put the baby back in the carrier, Ms. Payton stirred.
" Amy? " Mrs. B asked kneeling by Ms. Payton.
No response.
Mrs. B sighed.
Megan rolled toward Ms. Payton curling up by her side.
Mrs. B smiled and put the other jacket over the two of them and put another one over Cory who lie a few feet away.
Hailey was sleeping next to Ryan on the other side of the room where Mrs. Hans sat.
Mrs. B wasn't sure what to do with herself, the only on awake.
She lied down by her desk and fell asleep about an hour later.
" Guardian Angel, this would be the time to be with Ella, and the others " Mrs. B prayed.
" And hold their hands to keep them alive "
Then in a urge she woke up and left the room to find us.

My heart rushed painfully in my chest.
I wanted to live, not die of homicide or fall over the ledge.
Suddenly taking me from my thought, music began to play and a bright light shone over the gym.
A screen was pulled down across from us on the other side of our huge main gym.
It was a slideshow beginning.
We all watched curiously.
The first picture was of me, my 6th grade picture, then there was a picture of me and my mom.
So many of my friends and our memories flashed before our eyes in the slideshow.
I felt the tears filling in my eyes, Kia grabbed my hand, the others just hung our legs over the edge of the bleacher and watched nervously.
Kia was in the next picture, then all of us came flooding after.
After we'd seen all of us in pictures we saw Mrs. B, she was a pretty 17 year old girl, wearing her graduation outfit, from when she graduated in 2004 just 9 years ago.
Next she was in a white dress, on her wedding day at the altar with her husband, 2 years ago.
Then she stood with her husband under the tree flowers in early spring this year, she had a small baby bump but it must've been just a couple months after they found out she was expecting, but she still stood with her back pressed into his chest, with his hands on her stomach and her hands placed over his.
It was their unborn baby.
Ms, Payton showed up on the next screen a graduate of 1999, no wedding yet but holding hands with a man.
She was up against a fence by her home where she held her new stomach also, after finding out she was going to have a baby, when they thought she was only having one.
The room then went dark.
We all crouched in silence.
Suddenly again the light flashed bringing up the slideshow, but this time it was a video.
It was a live video.
Mrs. Hans was on the screen, it was in the 9th grade classroom where Mrs. Hans was folding the blanket over Megan and Hailey to keep them warm, then she walked over and tucked in Cory and Ryan, a few feet away.
She put the carrier over by Ms. Payton again to help her feed them.
Soon she laid herself down to sleep.
Then the video switched to Mrs. B, she was sitting on the 1st upper staircase, crying and had her hand on her stomach.
The video blacked out.
For the next couple minutes we sat panting and listening to our hearts beat loudly in harmony.
" Maybe he's gone " Kia whispered.
" Shhhh " We shushed her, " Listen "
" He's pacing by the railing above us " Jane whispered.
" I'm not sure if he knows we're sitting here below him " Kendra replied.
For a few seconds all I could hear was panting, until I felt a whoosh as if something just missed my head.
I swung around looking up toward the railing.
The next thing I knew was yanked upward by my arm.
" Help! " I screamed down to them as I was pulled over the railing, looking up at Mr. Anderson.
He duck taped my mouth so furiously, he took the tape and wrapped it around my entire head horizontally through my hair and nose to chin.
He then taped my wrists together in front of me.
A long rope was also wrapped around my wrists and he told me to follow him.
After that I was fighting for my life, as he strung me to the railing and pushed me over the ledge of the bleachers, I screamed but I only fell a few feet before the rope on my wrists caught me.
Even in the dark I could barely see Kendra and Jane hugging as Kia pulled almost unconscious Chloe and they slid away.
" Pull me up! " I cried but I could hardly move my mouth the thick layers of tape muffled my screams, upward to him.
" Now that I have you down here I can threat to you " He pulled out a knife telling me he could cut this rope and I'd fall to my death.
He began to cut the rope, " No! " Kendra screamed and tried to get on her feet on the steep ledge.
" I still have this gun, take another step and you'll die with Ella " He pointed the gun toward her.
I began to cry again, this time I was gonna die.
Death was going to take me to the others in the clouds.
When suddenly we heard " Girls! Girls where are you? " A voice yelled.
Mrs. B.
Oh no.
Mr. Anderson stopped cutting, and laughed.
" Oh she's walking right into my plan "
" Yell to her " He told Kia.
I knew if she did, he'd kill Mrs. B.
But if she didn't I'd die, because he'd cut my rope.
" Yell " He hissed.
She gulped and prayed to god for forgiveness " Mrs. B! Mrs. B! Help! " She screamed.
I really did need help and maybe she could help so it wasn't to bad but I thought she was horrible for doing it.
Mrs. B started to run, we could hear her steps as she ran into the multi.
Mr. Anderson climbed and jumped over the railing.
I couldn't hear their voices all I could hear was mumbling.
I started to try to yell but I was muffled again.
" We have to get Ella up " Jane told the others.
I moaned excitedly.
Jane untied the rope from the railing and started heaving with Kendra to pull me, as Kia sat with Chloe along side them,
I started gradually getting higher when I suddenly dropped back to where I originally hung and Jane screamed.
He had pushed Jane, her hands slid along the rope as she held onto it, falling.
She bumped my head and fell but caught my arm.
" Ella don't let go of me " She screamed.
I nodded letting her know I would try my best.
If she fell she'd die.
I wasn't sure if she could hang on much longer.
My arm started throbbing by her grasp.
" Ouch " I said as she strengthened her grip.
Jane was shaking so bad, my arm could hardly hold her.
I couldn't hear anyone talking anymore, I wondered what was going on.
" You see this ring! I still wear this ring! " Mr. Anderson suddenly shouted.
" That ring has no purpose! We were never married! It's an engagement ring that was called off 4 years ago! " Mrs. B yelled back.
" This is a wedding ring that is real! " Mrs. B sobbed as she held up her current wedding ring with her husband.
I heard the slap of skin hitting skin and something hit me on the head.
I watched it fall before it disappeared and clinked on the floor, I couldn't see the floor but I knew what had fell was her wedding ring he slapped out of her hand.
It must've scared Jane because suddenly her right hand let to of my arm, and she fell, I attempted a sobbing scream and heard all of the girls above scream as Jane hit the 2 feet deep water with a splash into the ground far below us.