Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

12. Your Sympathy Will Get You Left Behind

On the road. Again. New York, the City of Lights for the US had come and gone. And on my behalf, I'd say it went pretty well, I hung out in the same closet as I had a few days ago. We left NY the following afternoon after the show. Now headed back for California in an roundabout way, Texas would bring them back home for break before they commence work on the, I hope, new album. Nothing has been said and I was beginning to lose my faith, anyways. The closet. Was dark as it's been on this whole trip, I can hear Green Day laughing loudly outside the door. They seemed to be really synced for this performance. I honestly cannot imagine why. What's so fun about preforming in Texas that no where else offers? Maybe it's just because they're coming home. I listened through Warning and Insomniac a few times already this morning, we'd traveled all night and Tré was already claiming that we'd be there by tomorrow. It's an possibility I suppose.
The played their guitars and goofed around and drank. They'd be sober by the time we reach Austen.
These trips are long and tedious when your locked up in a closet with no room to stretch unless you stand up. I hoped that we'd be there soon. My hope was probably wasted though.
Id check my maps app on my phone to get an idea where exactly we were. It seemed we were fifteen miles from the border. 48 hours of riding and we'd finally be there. I relaxed there while I still had the time too without too much sneaking around. When we got closer by a few miles, I loaded up my backpack and put my arms through the straps and prepared to get out. Just five minutes after I was 100% sure that Green Day's presence no longer lingered on the bus.
I climbed out of the closet and preformed an long awaited stretch. After all of that, I headed for the door.
It was an wave of disappointment to find that we weren't in Austen yet. Filling up on gas just outside. And I was already off the bus. I tucked around back to avoid being seen so I could make my plans of what I was doing. Surely it wasn't too much farther right? I hoped not. I decided to go get back on now before being noticed. Thats gotta be the worst cast scenario. I was walking back around toward the door when I heard them talking and dropped back into my hiding place. They all clattered on board. And the bus roared to life and began to pull away. Leaving me standing on the cracked asphalt street.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. Usually the action packed chapters in stories are very very short.