Status: Here's Chapter one, enjoy!

Viva La Gloria I: World Tour

19. Sneakily

19. Sneakily

I had been restless. I tossed and I turned. Then I tossed some more. Sleep avoided me while I stared blankly up at the ceiling of the closet. Well, what I could see of the ceiling. Most of it invisible to me through the cloud of jackets that hung above me. When I finally fell asleep, it wasn't for very long. When I crept out of the closet the following morning, it want a surprise to me to see them all gone. I'm assuming that they are probably doing some warm ups for tomorrow nights show. But I almost feel bad for them. The poor suckers won't get anything done if they are too busy scanning the shadows for an mysterious kidnapper. Hopefully they can keep their conscious clear as long as they are practicing or they will get nowhere.
I hung around this morning on their bus again. Reveling in the fact this may be my last night here. So I took in all the memories I could to pack with me to the grave.
Once again, I hung out on their red couch and watched their flatscreen. For breakfast, I did the same as yesterday. I snuck into Tré's secret Poptart collection again. Sat and watched an episode of Spongebob and trying to enjoy my alone time before i have to go in there. Into the jaws of the tiger and face my repetitive mission again. Not being seen.
After breakfast, I figured that I should head inside and scope out the building for future reference. At least get to know it better. With that thought, I pulled on my backpack and turned off the tv. Turned around and headed out the bus door.
I walked toward the massive double doors. When I pulled them... They were locked. I became frustrated when I looked up and around for an different route in. I walked behind the tall hedges that lined the walls all the way around. This will help me blend in better, unless someone sees me slinking through here. Then not so much. I found an back door and pulled it. Relieved that it opened with an low click. When I got into the air conditioned auditorium, I instantly did something I haven't had to do anywhere else. I scanned the ceilings for cameras the news crew may have poked up to get my entrance. I noticed fifteen off the bat. I ducked along the chairs and crawled down the floor. Down the staircase without being spotted then when I was out of sight, leapt to my feet and stroked backstage. It was crowded with an variety of people. From stage, guitar and drum techs, to security guards, catering groups and Green Day themselves. I need an hiding place or I'll be spotted no doubt with this many people floating around. I ducked down again and crouched. Sneaking along behind an sunset painted backdrop leaned against the wall. I got out on the other side and sprinted for the dressing room door down the hall. There hadn't been any halls in the previous backstages. Just big crowded rooms. I looked ahead. It didn't seem to far. Hopefully no one sees me though... I ran in and shut the door quietly behind me. Hopeful that no one was in here right now. I tried to get familiar with the room. Looking around for some hiding places when the low click sounded from the door and I froze. The familiar tattooed hand and wrist rested on the handle of thr cracked door. He was turned. Still speaking to someone and I hadn't been seen. I need to disappear. Fast.